Fi/Ra/Co Beast amplifier rental service

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Short version:
Buy and sell your Fi/Ra/Co Beast amplifier at auction: I will keep offers and orders close to have low/fair gap. The gap between prices - ~10-12 PED (+auction fee) - I wish to call “Fi/Ra/Co Beast rental fee” and this service I wish to name Fi/Ra/Co Beast rental service using auction net.

Longer version:
Add to short version this:
1) this service is an alternative service to what resellers have been providing all time (I believe it’s better service - I noticed the gap between selling and buying price (=”rental fee”) was kept way higher)
2) this service is directed to have at least somewhere (=on Beasts) some stability and guarantees in EU
3) with this service I seek fair balancing of interests (supply : demand) on market of major BLP amplifiers, not excluding (L)

Longer version notes: Always check for orders when you are selling your stuff, especially when setting buyout (BO) price!
This service offers you guarantees to have price for your Fi/Ra/Co Beast not lower than order price. For sure I recommend to try to get higher price for your toy if you have time to invest.

Longest version (I recommend to skip it simply):
Add to above two versions this:
"Hi, fellow Entropians :)
The service I wish to announce here on forums it has run some long test in EU already (it’s on for ~half year). I’m posting about it not just to announce but also to explain why I think there was need to start it, what are my goals on providing it.
Some of you probably know I’m keeper of unique copy of Fi/Ra/Co Beast Blueprint in game. I’ve looted it like ten+ years ago. Per all time I have the print I have heard negative response about supply service of these amps just 1-3 times and I assume these were some critical unique situations (I had short gaps on care). Thus, I get I have run it not too bad so far.
Profit making never been #1 for me but my major time was shared for care about balancing interests, thinking on how to help community (and all actors) using time, tools and abilities I have on balancing flows of goods within media we live in. I wasn’t seeking any attention of you for to build honor, respect or trust specially – these are deep themes and full of controversies (I like to touch that themes on chat with friends) – but knowing I go for help I was doing it silently, without public explain of what I do and why I do. Explain at times is risky due to it is form of advertise. I know from real life: If you have low time (=abilities of expand) – do not go on advertise of your services cause on higher demand the quality will be lost. From the other side I’m not follower of method based on picking “right” customer when there is higher demand…
... ...
(I will be back later this evening - should have time shared to rl now, sry. )

Last edited:
Auk, you been drinking? :cool:

I have no clue what you are offering here....

Rgds

Ace

I think he means to 'rent' the beast you buy at a price (from anyone) say +110 ( can't recall mu ATM, so all sample) and when your finished you sell back on auction, for a lower price, let's say +100. That's means the rent cost you 10ped +auction fee. He will make an auction order to make sure there is always a buyer.

Well that's how I read it anyway

I think he means to 'rent' the beast you buy at a price (from anyone) say +110 ( can't recall mu ATM, so all sample) and when your finished you sell back on auction, for a lower price, let's say +100. That's means the rent cost you 10ped +auction fee. He will make an auction order to make sure there is always a buyer.

Well that's how I read it anyway

Ahh yes, ty.

That makes sense.

Rgds

Ace

Very good way of stabilizing the market and ensuring that everyone has access to a very good and cheap ($10) amp :)

+rep.

Dear customer, if you by any circumstances posted Beast amp onto my order at way lower BO price, please contact me - I will have compensation for you.

etc: yesterday I've seen on purchases I got Beast amp at TT+7 BO :( I would have contacted seller, just I haven't info on purchase logs who sold me it. I'm getting sad when see such. Maybe someone has been tired after long active session, sleepy or nervous - it's not my intention to win from your state :( Check, please, messages at Personal Message Center and see if that's me who purchased your low priced beast amp and do not hesitate to contact me. As a guarantee I could ask some data on purchase (etc.: exact TT of your amp).

BTW, it seems like auktuma still has still service? :)

Talk about commitment!

I wish I knew this a few days ago.
My apologies :censored:

Back