Question: LA's owners TP cost refund ?

shoti

Deactivated Account
There are already ingame some private teleporters. That ones bought for hard cash by Land Area owners. Just wondering if under latest neews about TPing fee will they get refund for those ? Will they demand one ? All in all they paid for free acces to their LA for their customers.

What you think about it ?

this whole tp fee thing, i dont buy it !!
imo its just there to take attention away from compet failure + all other broken promises.

but if it comes to that i think ma will compensate, didnt they do that whit the hangar owners too ?

Until we know more details it is difficult to say.

It is a very tricky one indeed... Do LA owners own their TPs or did they just pay for a TP to be placed on their land? After all their TP is still linked into the public network.

It is like if I buy a telephone, I own the telephone but people still have to pay to call me because I don't own the telephone cables...

The whole thing becomes very complicated because some of the original LAs were originally sold with TP on the land and were not bought as an extra.

Anyway this is something for the TP owners to discuss with ND and to come to some sort of agreement. The details of this plan are not set in stone, ND seems open to hear everyones views on how to make this idea best work. We should wait for the official forum to be created.

Last edited:
Calm down. There won't be any TP fees.

I think the LA owners won't get anything and their protests won't make any difference.

Back