FYI: Divine Intervention and PvP balance

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Hello.

Its not because I own this chip, because im sure there will be few more soon enough.
Even tho i had a good offer, the chip holds too much worth for me to want it to let go.

This i believe to start being the beggining of a change in EU.

PvP has been unfair for the several reasons a lot mentioned, Macro usage, Pets, Etc, you name it, shit like that is done. The only way you can fight in equal hand, is do the same as the others do, and that is going lower in stardards, I personally, refuse to do it and rather stay on lower hand, miss my shots than macro.

How is this good for balancing?

Well, being completly unbiased here, sometime ago, i read that someguy got happy for looting Joda, ofc, he's high skilled/HP etc. But point is, he used vaporizer.

The highest HP avatar ingame, is Dan as he shared somewhere, and not even him can survive a good 1 hit from vaporizer or a above average tango.

How is it so balanced avatars worth several thousands of dollars in a skill based game, where skills make the change, that a silly low lvl gun or a gun with no lvl requirement, can deny year of investment / effort skilling?
It didnt make any sense.

At the moment, this forces a lot that did nothing but buy some expensive gear, and relly on macro/game breaking features to overcome others that put the time and money into their avatar.

At this moment it will be way harder for a avatar with 1k USD worth of skills and 1k USD worth of equipment to best an avatar worth 50k USD+ and 10k USD equipment.

Sounds like its "Pay to Win", but doesn't it make sense? Else why to skill if anyone can shit on your face.

Also of course higher skilled avatars will still die, pvp is not only about rellying on skills,hp and gear, its also natural skill, I personally suck :laugh: but i find it too fun at times not to participate after hours of griding.
It makes it much easier for me to spend 10h in a pvp area than 10h grinding.

If they keep the Select Target and possibility to macro, it is still game breaking, but at least players will have an "extra" shield against those.

I personally have tested it, it is fun,
I been buffing people around for them to have a chance to test themselves the buff, since it works in any pvp area, or death scenario, being it Lootable PvP, PvP or just PvE

Please do share your toughts :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Great buff for eventual mob big crit.

But for pvp it should be combined with thrill of unexpected, suspense and adrenaline.

I'm shure that PVP players have weapons witch are faster than buff chip reload.
So no biggie if player didn't die on first hit, he will die with next. So still no immortals on the ground.

To make it more fun - health bar as we know now should be changed in PVP.
I'm not discoverning warm water here as many games have it.
In PVP health bar should not show amount of health, amount of damage recived and amount of health till end - to oponents but only to team mates.

*On other side combat tactic will definitely change - essential will be to kill buffer/healer first.

Last edited:
So no biggie if player didn't die on first hit, he will die with next. So still no immortals on the ground.

You can buff faster than Tango/SoulSplitter/Vaporizer can shoot, but those weapons are joke anyway,
making it possible for 10$ avatar to 1 hit others that actually invested some time and money to improving their skills. The chip only gives you chance to survive first killing blow.

To be able to rebuff, you need 2.2sec standing still without taking dmg and weapons with even 20 reload are still faster than the chip, so it mostly affects the few guns ingame with really slow reload.

The chip only gives you chance to survive first killing blow.

No it can be more powerfull than developers intended.
What if fighter is helped with one or two team mates - chip users to rebuff him any time?

No it can be more powerfull than developers intended.
What if fighter is helped with one or two team mates - chip users to rebuff him any time?

It only gives you chance to survive, it doesn't make you immortal.
So far highest amount of killing blows in row i have survived 4-5, sometimes you die 3 times in row
without chip helping you at all.

Overall this doens't change anything in the macro wars people call pvp anyway.

never mind <chip itself is good, just pvp loot able and land grab it shouldn't work to save value of guns.>

Last edited:
As you already tested @ rig.....
Elayne + you both with adj regen chips, divine chip and mod 2600.... well I spent over 20 ped shooting with lc-240 in u and couldn't kill you.... Is not a good chip in pvp for sure, ruin all the fun....

Elayne + you both with adj regen chips, divine chip and mod 2600.... well I spent over 20 ped shooting with lc-240 in u and couldn't kill you.... Is not a good chip in pvp for sure, ruin all the fun....

mod2350 only and LC240 doesnt do much against unplated adj vigi on top of some hp.
you lacked the dps to even get hp low enough to give the divine chip chance to proc.

Great buff for eventual mob big crit.

But for pvp it should be combined with thrill of unexpected, suspense and adrenaline.

To make it more fun - health bar as we know now should be changed in PVP.
I'm not discoverning warm water here as many games have it.
In PVP health bar should not show amount of health, amount of damage recived and amount of health till end - to oponents but only to team mates.

*On other side combat tactic will definitely change - essential will be to kill buffer/healer first.
Yes for hunting it is great, you can be spared of some regen due to a random crit, even if HDNA is there, takes a while to act, on regen mobs, it'll cost several PED fast and easy if you hunt large enough.
Itself on a 1 vs combat with some weapons, its a huge changer, but vs a group, its only some help (speaking of pvp obviously)
You can buff faster than Tango/SoulSplitter/Vaporizer can shoot, but those weapons are joke anyway,
making it possible for 10$ avatar to 1 hit others that actually invested some time and money to improving their skills. The chip only gives you chance to survive first killing blow.

To be able to rebuff, you need 2.2sec standing still without taking dmg and weapons with even 20 reload are still faster than the chip, so it mostly affects the few guns ingame with really slow reload.
Yes those weapons were what i wanted to point out,
Any noob avatar (even tho with low skills) and a tier 5-7 tango /spliter can have that higher chance to kill a player that been in here a lot of time for 10 years + not to mention gear and investment,
Was that fair? hardly.
Vaporizer was another "joke"
gave some the chance to "win", but unbalanced. but then again... there's select target macro'rs:)
never mind <chip itself is good, just pvp loot able and land grab it shouldn't work to save value of guns.>
Wish i saw the unedited post.
Yes wont set the value on some guns, but will help for pvp scenarios, you being a pvp'r at times, you know what im talking about :)

You hardly trigger the effect ever if i recall correctly.
But you said it yourself when you shot your azuro and then Mann MPH when you broke it, you weren't there to kill, just to shot, right?

Last edited:
The divine chip in pvp is not good ! Now if u use it + a mod fap high tiered.. and some uber gear... how can you be killed? Is a very high advantage on 1 vs 1 combat, My opinion is it shouldn't protect in pvp, just only In pve....

Last edited:
OMG ! You just love to lie.... I don't use any damn macro ! OFC I HITED YOU ALL THE TIME SINCE YOU DIDN'T MOVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE HELL YOU ACCUSE ME OF MACRO ???? I never used or will use ! Is like the same thing as : ooo you're Romanian : YOU GIPSY AND WALLET THIEF ? Ffs.... then you complain I told you to suicide and do us all a favour because youre racists comments ?????

Sorry this is not the point of this thread anyway :)
I just want to know opinions, share opinions, dont want personal disputes here of random stuff, so i will ask a mod to edit/delete your post.

What you said was in public however and was considered harassment, but i didnt report you, we'd miss fun

You hardly trigger the effect ever if i recall correctly.
But you said it yourself when you shot your azuro and then Mann MPH when you broke it, you weren't there to kill, just to shot, right?
True, after I said I spent all my last 200 ped with lc-240 then I used what I had in storage to just can keep shooting. And if you recall correctly I shooted even ppl with adj pixie wich have no burn protection, so please don't try to make me look as a decayer or whatever some that lame thing !!!!
Even when I used a burning flamer I used a lvl 9 one that did 20-40 dmg.... And I will always shoot all I have until I see my ped card 0.00 then depo more and ... you know... show must go own :_:

Last edited:

should also disable mod faps, tiers, rockets and select target in pvp, cap everyones skills there too.
not serious about this :D game been changing with all the new buffs and such and more will come anyway.
seems EU is turning bit more towards common MMORPG, has it's good and bad sides sure.
think we will see some weapons with buffs that ignore or remove all added buffs, that wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

all items been dropping in value lately, why should some items be protected so much?
game changes, learn to adapt with it, instead of clawing in the past.

seems EU is turning bit more towards common MMORPG, has it's good and bad sides sure.

Once a wise dev said "Entropia is Dynamic"
And this is why

People need to adapt to the change and not the other way around :)

should also disable mod faps, tiers, rockets and select target in pvp, cap everyones skills there too.
not serious about this :D game been changing with all the new buffs and such and more will come anyway.

all items been dropping in value lately, why should some items be protected so much?
game changes, learn to adapt with it, instead of clawing in the past.

True, adapt.... but this adapting for same fun means spend more.... Why every MA update make you spend more for same fun ?!!?! What will be next.... imp divine.... mod divine that bring u with 100% hp back ?
Tell me in 1 vs 1 what can you do against someone with mod fap, mod resto, future mod divine and X2 set ? even if he have dunno 180 hp let's say..... I suppose nothing ? .... That remove the fun .... all the fun....

True, adapt.... but this adapting for same fun means spend more.... Why every MA update make you spend more for same fun ?!!?! What will be next.... imp divine.... mod divine that bring u with 100% hp back ?
Tell me in 1 vs 1 what can you do against someone with mod fap, mod resto, future mod divine and X2 set ? even if he have dunno 180 hp let's say..... I suppose nothing ? .... That remove the fun .... all the fun....

I saw your date on PCF, if you started playing last year as your PCF account sugests, you prolly dont know about the old days of pvp before i even played
Back then having a Mod fap it'd be called a God Fap, there was no such things as tiers on weapons, no (L) weapons either to heavilly amp, and yet, people still pk'd.

And one guy from a high ranked soc once said
"There is no armor ingame that will save you when you're low skilled"

Doesn't help him that much, gear supports your skills and it's only part of the thing.
If you lack the skills there is no gear ingame that keeps you alive if you are low skilled.

You also saw how easy it is for someone to get killed even with divine chip, if they use something else than small hunting gun or tango.
With high tier Icerage, the chip only protected the first hit able to kill, but the next hit killed me, so it only made me survive that 1 more extra hit.

I saw your date on PCF, if you started playing last year as your PCF account sugests, you prolly dont know about the old days of pvp before i even played
Back then having a Mod fap it'd be called a God Fap, there was no such things as tiers on weapons, no (L) weapons either to heavilly amp, and yet, people still pk'd.

And one guy from a high ranked soc once said
"There is no armor ingame that will save you when you're low skilled"

Same if you check my tracker. 10 months on the account.... of actual playing ....

So you want to point that if you have enough skills you can use suitable gear to can Pk a guy with mod fap + mod resto + divine in x2 armour ???? Can you suggest me a weapon capable to do that ? (PS: not terminator or dunno weapons that are only 1-2 in the game)

Same if you check my tracker. 10 months on the account.... of actual playing ....

So you want to point that if you have enough skills you can use suitable gear to can Pk a guy with mod fap + mod resto + divine in x2 armour ???? Can you suggest me a weapon capable to do that ? (PS: not terminator or dunno weapons that are only 1-2 in the game)

The point was, you are used to 1 shot random noobs that maybe will come back to peek and see what the rig is all about
players with 2x / 3x more hp will offer 10-50x the challenge.

And back then the epic pvp fights were those heavilly fought, you can check around, there mustb e some videos on youtube.

rocketlaunchers do 1 hit.. so i suggest a rocketlauncher.. nearly no skill requirement and a safe 1 hit Option :)

The divine chip in pvp is not good ! Now if u use it + a mod fap high tiered.. and some uber gear... how can you be killed? Is a very high advantage on 1 vs 1 combat, My opinion is it shouldn't protect in pvp, just only In pve....

Dude, you need to rethink the purpose of this game..
ppl who spend 10k US dollars on a fap + & few extra K to tier it & pay another few k dollars on that extra gear SHOULD have an advantage over you.. if it wasn't, MA would sell them in the trade terminal & the RCE concept of the game would be gone. Same can be said about ava's who have twice as much HP as you, they either grinded their ass off or depo'd a shitload to get that..
If you want everyone to be equal you are playing the wrong game.
What you are saying is the same as saying FUCK Star & Joda etc for being able to kill the biggest mobs ingame while I die from 1 hit.. Do you really think they got to that point for free?

& what Paulo said is true, back in the days, modfap was godfap.. ppl knew & adjusted to it
Ppl in eon during LG got swarmed with opallo & mann MPH bullets just to decay their armor so it would'nt give protection. Then it was a matter of working together with the biggest guns you had just to kill them..
there are a few old vids on youtube.. go check them out

About the Divine intervention chip, does it have 100% success rate on divine protection, meaning you can never fail and always a "god" whilst the buff is active?

Also how would one measure the hpp or smth like that for this god chip? :)

Heck even the animation/sound is godlike.. :bowdown:

I am waiting for my Divine Heal Chip I, (imp fap in terms of heal power). :ahh:

What's even more interesting this Divine intervention chip is a mere "I". Imagine what an X would do :holyshit:

ppl who spend 10k US dollars on a fap + & few extra K to tier it & pay another few k dollars on that extra gear SHOULD have an advantage over you.. if it wasn't, MA would sell them in the trade terminal & the RCE concept of the game would be gone. Same can be said about ava's who have twice as much HP as you, they either grinded their ass off or depo'd a shitload to get that..
What you are saying is the same as saying FUCK Star & Joda etc for being able to kill the biggest mobs ingame while I die from 1 hit.. Do you really think they got to that point for free?

& what Paulo said is true, back in the days, modfap was godfap.. ppl knew & adjusted to it
Ppl in eon during LG got swarmed with opallo & mann MPH bullets just to decay their armor so it would'nt give protection. Then it was a matter of working together with the biggest guns you had just to kill them..

As usuall there are ppl that act fast and don't read! You understood me wrong!
I agree the skilled ppl deserve to be "gods" ! I asked about a normal player with like 180 hp wich u get in less then a year with the setup i mentioned! That i find it to not be fair.... Read what i say pls...

About the Divine intervention chip, does it have 100% success rate on divine protection, meaning you can never fail and always a "god" whilst the buff is active?

What's even more interesting this Divine intervention chip is a mere "I". Imagine what an X would do :holyshit:

Yes, good point... Exactly what i am affraid... A mod divine chip.... Try put a noob down then.... Skills won't matter much... This is where it seems we are going and is scarry... Money will just matter.... What's the point in skilling?

As usuall there are ppl that act fast and don't read! You understood me wrong!
I agree the skilled ppl deserve to be "gods" ! I asked about a normal player with like 180 hp wich u get in less then a year with the setup i mentioned! That i find it to not be fair.... Read what i say pls...

it's 70% chance to work.. so not fully god mode.. also it's a 50 heal so ppl with high tier high lvl guns can kill you.. it just protects against slow attack/high dmg toys like tango

EDIT : 50 heal & not 50% typo corrected

Last edited:
Yes, good point... Exactly what i am affraid... A mod divine chip.... Try put a noob down then.... Skills won't matter much... This is where it seems we are going and is scarry... Money will just matter.... What's the point in skilling?

What can I say.. if you think this chip makes 180hp ava's unkillable.. make an offer the owners can't refuse :laugh:

Someone got the point exactly :)
It is mainly skill based, then gear based
Keep that in mind, the highest skilled person ingame, has the skills to do anything, but at times limited by gear.

it has 70% chance to prevent death

About hpp, yep, its kind hard to calculate that one because its not really a effective heal.

OFF topic a bit: you wait too much for price to go to a price that never goes and never end up getting anything :D
Remember what i told you a while back on some public chat
What can I say.. if you think this chip makes 180hp ava's unkillable.. make an offer the owners can't refuse :laugh:

180 HP used to be high in 2007?
Atm skilling never been easier... specially for depositers.

You got quests, HUGE advantage, commando never been easier to get.

You got skill pills, those alone make strong box opening, worth it in my opinion, you dont need a huge dps to take a colossal benifict of it, i was "competing" with a friend with about the same setup for kill strike, and the fact he used skill pills almost all the time, was noticible easilly.

Atm what is a 180hp player? I'd call it below the average
Even 200 and 200+... average or below average for the active hunters.

Guess you still don't completely understand how the chip works.
Even if the chip would have 100% chance to keep you alive from next hit that would kill you,
any half reasonable reload weapon has the speed to hit you long before you could rebuff.

Perhaps, my bad. I will look into it more.

Hello.

Its not because I own this chip, because im sure there will be few more soon enough.
Even tho i had a good offer, the chip holds too much worth for me to want it to let go.

This i believe to start being the beggining of a change in EU.

PvP has been unfair for the several reasons a lot mentioned, Macro usage, Pets, Etc, you name it, shit like that is done. The only way you can fight in equal hand, is do the same as the others do, and that is going lower in stardards, I personally, refuse to do it and rather stay on lower hand, miss my shots than macro.

How is this good for balancing?

Well, being completly unbiased here, sometime ago, i read that someguy got happy for looting Joda, ofc, he's high skilled/HP etc. But point is, he used vaporizer.

The highest HP avatar ingame, is Dan as he shared somewhere, and not even him can survive a good 1 hit from vaporizer or a above average tango.

How is it so balanced avatars worth several thousands of dollars in a skill based game, where skills make the change, that a silly low lvl gun or a gun with no lvl requirement, can deny year of investment / effort skilling?
It didnt make any sense.

At the moment, this forces a lot that did nothing but buy some expensive gear, and relly on macro/game breaking features to overcome others that put the time and money into their avatar.

At this moment it will be way harder for a avatar with 1k USD worth of skills and 1k USD worth of equipment to best an avatar worth 50k USD+ and 10k USD equipment.

Sounds like its "Pay to Win", but doesn't it make sense? Else why to skill if anyone can shit on your face.

Also of course higher skilled avatars will still die, pvp is not only about rellying on skills,hp and gear, its also natural skill, I personally suck :laugh: but i find it too fun at times not to participate after hours of griding.
It makes it much easier for me to spend 10h in a pvp area than 10h grinding.

If they keep the Select Target and possibility to macro, it is still game breaking, but at least players will have an "extra" shield against those.

I personally have tested it, it is fun,
I been buffing people around for them to have a chance to test themselves the buff, since it works in any pvp area, or death scenario, being it Lootable PvP, PvP or just PvE

Please do share your toughts :)

Cheers

was away for a day and dident get a chance to post before other thread was locked.
no point mentioning here though i'll just reply to topic at hand.

divine chip and pvp balance...

i did loot joda before with vapor and a damn fine shot i must say as well as another player who did a video.
but took him several shots normally its a waste of ped to use cuase gotta be very accurate and lucky.

i also loot him with cryo VII tier 10 couple times but its hard..his skills+hp+gear gives him a deffinate advantage over me, i do engage most i see at pvp at least once or twice but that player you mentioned its hard i do die most times becuase he has more skills/hp/better gear as it should be thats balance. adding a divine chip to the equation need an aditional 2+ shots at least giveing an allrdy stacked deck more advantage and harder to kill.

tango/vapor/grenade/strike chips/clubs/ten combust and other weapons with slow reload has been rendered useless against it and yes you can just spam it back on.

but really if you had the proper gear setup with your skills then none of those weapons should even matter
with 200hp+infiltrators+burn plates i could easily take a shot from all those weapons some i might swap armor or plates depending. skills allrdy created balance

divine chip makes it unbalanced giveing the user an additional hit of life that he can outfap or look for cover to spam it back on in the incredibly fast usage.

people skill to use high end weapons even unL ones skills makes it more useful and increases base dmg/hit
skills no longer apply when useing a divine chip against a player that has skilled to use that gear efficiently and invested peds and time in game to build his gear just so someone useing divine chip with no skills req. can cheat all deaths on 70%.

thats balanced how? pls explain becuase i'm confused:confused:
i use ark tango and anyone with decent skills+gear it wont kill unless a lucky crit but again skills influcence your crit rate the more skilled you are the more likely you are to deal a crit. thus createing skill balance

now if you use divine chip no more lucky crits no more getting lucky against a skilled player now you need 3x the luck
and most wont try.

no your not talking about makeing more balance your talking about takeing away the balance useing a chip that req. no skill and anyone can use. provided they have the ped to buy/get one one guy say he sold for 8.5k or something

its really not a hard concept to understand. yes lg claim becomes much much much harder to reset due to now needing kill all on it 2+ times and you can just have someone sit at revive and spam it right back on all when died.

to make balance would req. some change
#1 slow the usage
#2 since its unL make it a lvl100 chip that gets better use the more skills you have lets say starts 10% success and more skills =higher chance of success.
#3 make it only self useable so the user can only apply it to himself.
#4 make the buff 10minutes on instead of 1h thats just way to long anyhow if it takes 3-6pec a use.

thats balance imo

Back