PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 420
  1. #391
    @Evey and Girtsn
    I see our perspective on things are very different. I think understand your point of view but let me tell you about mine.

    You are talking about this as if its a job. Or as girtsn said: "you should not disregard time spent on the mostly repetitive and boring activities of this RCE"
    I can respect that, to each his own.

    But I was coming from a point of view of someone who actually enjoys the game, the grind and all of it. And being selfsustainable is a very nice thing and rewarding in itself. I have fun grinding and dont see it as a chore. The gameplay itself is the reward for me.

    I would suggest you guys should re-evaulate what you're doing if you are doing something mind-numbingly boring for 12 hours a day. Life is too short to be wasted.


    Good luck and as I said earlier; I do appreciate this thread and the insight it gives. Only wish it had some more information towards markup for each specific hunt and such because thats a huge part for my own gameplay. But I do realize that thats asking for too much

  2. #392
    Prowler Evey's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Posts
    1,592
    Images
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Lord View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [...]Only wish it had some more information towards markup for each specific hunt and such because thats a huge part for my own gameplay. But I do realize that thats asking for too much
    You won't find that here because it's the key ingredient Smilgs is actually missing. He's stuck in a never ending battle with the machine, the TT and he's doomed to always loose because you can't win on tt, or even get very close to 100% (on a monthly basis). By loosing I mean he gets mad way too often. Because in the end, winnig or loosing is in the eye of the beholder and it's a perspective based on our expectations.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Lord View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But I was coming from a point of view of someone who actually enjoys the game, the grind and all of it. And being selfsustainable is a very nice thing and rewarding in itself. I have fun grinding and dont see it as a chore. The gameplay itself is the reward for me.

    I would suggest you guys should re-evaulate what you're doing if you are doing something mind-numbingly boring for 12 hours a day. Life is too short to be wasted.
    Oh I enjoy the game and I'm on the same path myself. But as a new player, at this, moment you aim to mid game and I can understand you can't see past that point. But the game actually starts there, beyond the "self sustaining point". If things would end there, this game would have died many years ago. Casuals stop there, hardcore players go past and sometimes above 12 hours. And to really learn this game you need to understand both worlds and understand that this game needs casuals and hardcore gamers alike, in order to survive. There's no good or bad way, as long as you don't whine, do whatever the F you want.

    Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

  3. #393
    Stalker nutrageti's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    47 nutrageti hitman
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Posts
    2,368
    Images
    396
    I've stated this before in other threads, and so have many others. This game is goal oriented. If your goal is to relax for a few hours a week after work by shooting shit and you don't really care that much about the ped, then the game is still fine. It's probably what MA is looking for. People who depo and never think about withdrawal. It's also probably why they are changing the game to look like every other game out there. They need casual players with money.

    If ,on the other hand, you have players like Smilgs who decided to invest his time and a significant ammount of his money in order to see if it's possible to make a profit here, you are as of this moment in deep s**t. Cause it doesn't seem like this game will support individual players grinding away. Not with current systems.

    Buying Vigilante Foot Guards SGA Edition Male!!! Message me!

  4. #394
    Provider
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Avatar
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Posts
    135
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Lord View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Evey and Girtsn
    I would suggest you guys should re-evaulate what you're doing if you are doing something mind-numbingly boring for 12 hours a day. Life is too short to be wasted.
    This is more than true.

    If you spend 5 or 10 hour a day doing something that makes you complain and moan then you are literally wasting your life. Not happy? Leave. You will not have another life, you can't turn back the clock.

    One day you will sit in your armchair at 38 or 40 years old or older and you will try sum up your life. You will realize you have wasted most of your young age times clicking on virtual mobs and cursing at other "players" on some niche forum.

    I have never heard of a person summing up his life and saying "I wish I have spent more time on disputes on that internet forum" or "I wish I have spent more time and money on that MMO game".

    If clicking on this mobs does not bring you full happiness, don't do it. You will waste your life and time. And you will regret it. You will regret that you have spent your best years of life farting in the desk chair in front of your computer clicking on virtual mobs and babycrying on forum. After years you will understand how pathetic way of living you've been leading all the time.

    It's brutal but it's true. Do what makes you happy or you will wake up old, alone, regretful and with wasted life. Life is really fucking short, human body is a vulnerable construct, if you know what I mean... if you think " I still have time, I can reach all my goals later" then you are really fucking wrong. Very very wrong.

    Do things that make you feel alive.

  5. #395
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    7,056
    Images
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do you acuse them of some favours from MA?
    here is why

    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've never deposited to lose.Although
    I had a very long period I've lost a lot of money I knew at some point It will turn and it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People believe and act like they should be 95-100% + return when shooting garbage tools/skills.
    ...
    Once again , you are getting back what you are expected to receive based on the input in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find it very significant for people to understand its actually possible to reach over 95% if you want to.

    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't need to have that money.You just have to believe the system works and then you will do everything possible to burrow the money from somewhere.
    Getting the money is the easiest part in 2019.
    ...
    I've made a lot of effort and sacrificed tons of things for a dream.
    Sorry was wrong before, not donald trump (as donald never actually worked), he is the messiah (savior or liberator of a group of people) - "saving" in particular the people having trust issues to commit big amounts of money and effort to grind in Entropia
    Messi or anyone else not related to MA has no way of knowing that they would get out of bad return period same as I did not.
    He just hoped that it would change one day based on success stories of others same as I did. Fortunately it did.
    Though even the details of if / how well he is doing these days or before is again a matter of trusting him as he never published any data to support his claims.
    Basically, you should borrow money, buy best gear, acquire best skills and then grind through ~1.5 years of losses because he says you can trust him.
    Or have a look at my hunting log and consider it based on actual data.


    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I knew what I had to do.
    ...
    I didn't have a problem to constantly lose for 1 year and a half or a bit more or more precisely until I was about level 85-90.
    ...
    I only deposited to achieve my goals to obtain profit later on. I knew this is how the game works and I just accepted the rules
    and trusted the history of the game as being presented by many real life friends who succeeded in the game.
    The way that messi talks these days is like he was always convinced he would get through it.
    Let me assure you, when he was losing for his initial years just like I did he was just as uncomfortable as anyone would, asking me for advise to try to fix things.
    He only got this pissy with me later when I was raising the points in forum that
    • EST armor was being abused by him and many others
    • He was one of those buying strongboxes in 10th of k's $ then withdrawing (and repeat) them again and again to gain even more edge out of crit buffs and tt return


    basically being one of the reasons for introduction of loot 2.0
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

  6. #396
    Dominant
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Norway
    Avatar
    Mathilda nukegirl Chei
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    here is why










    Sorry was wrong before, not donald trump (as donald never actually worked), he is the messiah (savior or liberator of a group of people) - "saving" in particular the people having trust issues to commit big amounts of money and effort to grind in Entropia
    Messi or anyone else not related to MA has no way of knowing that they would get out of bad return period same as I did not.
    He just hoped that it would change one day based on success stories of others same as I did. Fortunately it did.
    Though even the details of if / how well he is doing these days or before is again a matter of trusting him as he never published any data to support his claims.
    Basically, you should borrow money, buy best gear, acquire best skills and then grind through ~1.5 years of losses because he says you can trust him.
    Or have a look at my hunting log and consider it based on actual data.




    The way that messi talks these days is like he was always convinced he would get through it.
    Let me assure you, when he was losing for his initial years just like I did he was just as uncomfortable as anyone would, asking me for advise to try to fix things.
    He only got this pissy with me later when I was raising the points in forum that
    • EST armor was being abused by him and many others
    • He was one of those buying strongboxes in 10th of k's $ then withdrawing (and repeat) them again and again to gain even more edge out of crit buffs and tt return


    basically being one of the reasons for introduction of loot 2.0
    I don't know that much about entropia history, but you're saying not a single person in 10 years were able to profit and the only reason Messi knew it could be possible is cause he got info from Devs?

  7. #397
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    7,056
    Images
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathilda View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you're saying not a single person in 10 years were able to profit and the only reason Messi knew it could be possible is cause he got info from Devs?
    Hmm, I never said any of those things - where are you pulling them from? Basically he started out the same way I did, trusting the system based on stories of others - and we both made it after suffering losses for extensive period - the difference is that for him (based on his words and also tracker results + items) it never stopped working while for me it has stopped twice now.
    This hunting log shows on the first page that it is possible to profit (at least pure hunting balance wise), but that it can be taken away at any time even if you are having quite nice set of skills and equipment and improving them consistently.
    What I am saying is that messi should not be trusted as he is obviously lying on top of not providing any supporting data.
    The bigger theme, with MA and the mentioned couple of over-positive folks of the forum is that they seem to prefer the forum promotion even if it is based on lies / misinformation / no information. Or it is a big coincidence.
    Last edited by girtsn; 04-10-2019 at 14:37.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

  8. #398
    Stalker TheRock's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Inverted Southway - City of peace
    Avatar
    TheRock
    Society
    Entropy
    Posts
    2,387
    Images
    92
    I missed a lot it seems like. Fun stuff to read.

    Best part is this:

    "I've made a lot of effort and sacrificed tons of things for a dream."

    I bet the guy had to look like a vampire, get a white fat belly like an old man at young age. Sacrifice rl life (to have no life) and wants others to do like him to "success". Not even sure I would call that success. Using all cheat methods known to achieve a goal. Can't be trusting such attitude.

    But as some said, life is short. You pick and seek success on what you want and have to sacrifice other stuff in other hand. We are here to just choose what we want to do. Best is to balance rl and "game".

  9. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I missed a lot it seems like. Fun stuff to read.

    Best part is this:

    "I've made a lot of effort and sacrificed tons of things for a dream."

    I bet the guy had to look like a vampire, get a white fat belly like an old man at young age. Sacrifice rl life (to have no life) and wants others to do like him to "success". Not even sure I would call that success. Using all cheat methods known to achieve a goal. Can't be trusting such attitude.

    But as some said, life is short. You pick and seek success on what you want and have to sacrifice other stuff in other hand. We are here to just choose what we want to do. Best is to balance rl and "game".
    YOU'RE talking about cheat methods? Thats rich!
    Tell me, does your bot track things for you too?

  10. #400
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    7,056
    Images
    384
    The thing that annoys me to no end is that the return system is a holy cow, there cannot be anything wrong with it.
    I have been stating since a half year that for me something went dead in terms of the higher multipliers ~June 2018 to December 2018 and had plenty of data comparing to others with similar turnover to illustrate that it is off. "It it dynamic"

    Have compiled another view on it just based on EntropiaLife for 1k+ globals and crossreferenced my turnover data to show that something went off in June.

    If the lowest average statistic indicator (1k hof sum / turnover) over big sample size has been 4.7, 6.7, 12,5, 13,4, 7.6, 5.5, 6.4 over periods spanning last 6.5 years and then suddenly becomes 0.94 for a half year while only improving on skills, equipment efficiency, looter prof-standings and not substantially changing hunting behavior, isn't this outside of the range of "normal dynamic"?

    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook