PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Although in general it is a very pragmatic suggestion and thanks for that, after skill'ing up for years + buying ~500k worth of high efficiency stuff that does not seem to improve things, my trust in MA is a "bit" shaken.
    I guess his proposal has some merrit: Try to change things up, even if it means to try hunting with an ep 41, or ep 41 adjusted, some of the old school unlimited weapons with somewhat lower efficiency.

Give it a go, see what happens

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images

Thumbs Up

October 2019 = +3,885 hunting (100.08% tt)

I did a couple of changes though using the same equipment, so far looks positive after the terrible first half month, tt return in month positive first time since a very long break (May 2018). Cautious optimism mode yet again, hope I can keep this up.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff & looter skills restarted working for me as of October 2019

October 2019 = +3,885 hunting (100.08% tt)

I did a couple of changes though using the same equipment, so far looks positive after the terrible first half month, tt return in month positive first time since a very long break (May 2018). Cautious optimism mode yet again, hope I can keep this up.
    I like your logs keep it up
    and gz to the successful month
    greetz

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    47 nutrageti hitman
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Seeing October was good just made me decide to do a run for the first time in 3 months ) Keep it up

Buying Vigilante Foot Guards SGA Edition Male!!! Message me!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images

Thumbs Up

November 2019 = +1,754 hunting (99.18% tt)

the month started good, then not good at all until some compensation the very last days of the month, though to make it positive had to add provisional sale which is never good working out wise

cautiously optimistic mode sustained, changed my signature to reflect it
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff & looter skills restarted working for me as of October 2019

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    November 2019 = +1,754 hunting (99.18% tt)

the month started good, then not good at all until some compensation the very last days of the month, though to make it positive had to add provisional sale which is never good working out wise

cautiously optimistic mode sustained, changed my signature to reflect it
    I cant believe how consistent you are, month by month, year by year no matter what happens you always hunt regularly.

I was trying to do the same but mannn first i got bored after 2 weeks playing daily, then i understood I am wasting time. I was not spending it with my wife, was not going out, was not seeing friends. I left my bass guitar and bookshelf full of new positions completely unattended. Not mentioning not having time to play real masterpieces like witcher 3 or nier automata. I was coming back from work at 5p.m. - eating, changing, resting a bit and playing 6p.m-9p.m - then bath, and sleep. No time to help keeping our household clean, nice, no shopping etc - all was done by my wife.

EVERY day looked the same and that was killing me. Only entropia and entropia. 10k, 20k, 30k mobs - ultra boring, just pew pew pew with my gun all the time - clicking, boring. I just cant get it how someone can spend 4 or 5 years of life doing this daily.

You are some kind of next level, idk how u keep that pace up and stay alive.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44