Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images

Just my 2 pecs...

To see this happen to the game is rather depressing, due to the house always winning regardless of skill, items etc. I think that has made the game so boring. Nothing I do can attribute a positive result its only going to be negative. The only leverage I have is hunting high health mobs for a chance to loot substancial MU items like ESI's? I used to enjoy hunting long hours and lose some peds knowing I'll get them back at some stage later down the line, now? Doubt it. I honestly do not see how looter skills can have any impact on looting events. I don't see how high efficiency items are going to make your TT returns never dip below a certain percent point. I just do not see it. MA are liars. I have hunted and not enjoyed any hunts I have made whether for pure markup or dabbling in a little fun. I used to profit in this game, now, even with markup it's impossible to survive without depositing, we are lead to deposit in current meta, how anyone can continue to play this game is beyond me. I seldom play and when I do I know its a lose. Only leverage I have is I can control at what speed I wish to lose at but none the less, a loss is a loss. I hope this changes because it does not bode any confidence in a game I loved hunting in so much. When loots were bad, you knew there was always a silver lining to save the day, but I don't see anymore silver. Good luck to you all, may be my last post.

Mark Rufen Power: I'm a conqueror & a victor in Christ Jesus.
    New To Hunting?? Learn How To Survive in Entropia Universe!!!

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Almost all year in green, I think this is a great result for the EU as a game. In system is still enough MU to cover all losses. You got FEN fap, gratz, and still have chance hit big someday, so, I just can`t understand, why you still looks unhappy? EU is not a job, it's just entertainment, fun, and from this point of view - your achievements are quite impressive!
    Last edited by Zayka; 01-06-2019 at 22:04.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    December 2018 = +757 hunting (93.94% tt)

yet another full month without any 1k+ hofs, and tt return even below the 95% line
    ty MA for that imp fap fen though, if it sells should cover at least some of the misery

tt return trendline is clear enough whatever happened in March to June 2018 is gone for good
    there is nothing dynamic about it based on previous experiences, can go for years like that

sucks after having improved on efficiency and looter skills throughout the year
    and sucks seeing others hof - ing throughout the same months

the only thing saving me last months was the fen event, which is practically over
    another depressing new year for return prospects
    This blows my mind - with your gear and skills and only 94% tt... I don't feel so bad then with my returns when comparing to yours.

I would be really interested to see other top players/setups and their tt returns for comparison purposes.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayka View Post
    Almost all year in green, I think this is a great result for the EU as a game. In system is still enough MU to cover all losses. You got FEN fap, gratz, and still have chance hit big someday, so, I just can`t understand, why you still looks unhappy? EU is not a job, it's just entertainment, fun, and from this point of view - your achievements are quite impressive!
    2 things make me unhappy
    1) fen will be gone soon and no without FEN there is no way I will recover on MU with 95% tt longterm
    2) the random dropback starting July to 95% tt suppose caused by lack of higher multipliers clearly illustrated by the list below (1k hofs since August) and complete list in link

Girts Smilgs Niedra count 6 sum 13821
    mg Joda VVV VVV count 17 sum 73717
    Isfin Failivrin Meleth count 27 sum 74404
    Sir Azzah Neu count 9 sum 38430
    Gaina Messi91 Cristi count 17 sum 57849
    Mathilda nukegirl Chei count 11 sum 34203
    Bori Redsky Keystone count 11 sum 62586
    Daniel DannyO Ocean count 14 sum 53778
    The Infamous Serenity count 11 sum 39512
    Janis janku Gaisonok count 11 sum 27521
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff and looter skills seem to work again for me as of 2019

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tournament Spon View Post
    He said it is his only significant hobby.
    Yea I got that, but the nice thing about hobbies is they are a choice... so if your hobby frustrates you, why do it?
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Will answer here as it is quite off-topic for the FEN thread

* Tired of all the references to shooters - MA knows this, I am one of the few who openly admitted to it from start. For all you know, everyone on top turnover is doing it one way or the other - why constantly bash one of the only who openly admits it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGaijin View Post
    just cos you say you do doesnt make it legit or better in any kind of way.
    just cos someone openly admits that hes a cheater doesnt make him a good person or makes his cheating ok. he still cheats and gains an unfair advantage over anyone else who is playing legitimately. not saying you are a cheater but the same logic applies here.
    on better
    yes imho being open about it is surely better than keeping it a secret or unclear like majority are doing

on legit
    there is no explicit rule about it in the EULA that is not open to interpretation
    and there is a reason to it as no online game can really prevent family members / others using the same credentials
    as for identity, as long as the shooters are not making decisions on behalf of the avatar, not chatting with others pretending to be the original - as far I can see the avatar is still owned and acted by the original only

cheating
    the only thing you are increasing by using shooters are your chances to loot something by extending your playing time, at the risk of MA punishing returns for using shooters and/or pubishing returns for shooting too much
    the same can be achieved by asking your shooters to use their avatars for you and supplying them without the aforementioned risks

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    January started out hopeful, seemed like hof cap has been lifted, but as soon as Mayhem FFA instances got closed and after initial good runs on agrash, things went downhill sharp. Very good tt though, see how it goes but not very optimistic as FEN MU is over, 95% won't cut it anymore after it.

January 2019 = +3837 hunting (98.95% tt)

Provider
    Shadowfire Hottygurl Of The Phoenix
    January started out hopeful, seemed like hof cap has been lifted, but as soon as Mayhem FFA instances got closed and after initial good runs on agrash, things went downhill sharp. Very good tt though, see how it goes but not very optimistic as FEN MU is over, 95% won't cut it anymore after it.

January 2019 = +3837 hunting (98.95% tt)
    To be honest, I hope that one day we can say that your hunting log simply shows us that there will be up and downs over time no matter how great you are, and that it's just a sign to keep strength. I honestly do...

To be honest I've had the idea that for a long time that TT is a bit lower when lots of high markup items are dropping in events...but my months when there's nothing going on my returns are a bit better.

I wish you the best, hopefully this year shows a nice big upswing for you and some shinys.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    It is a bit virtual as item trade but counted profit from trading imp fen in this month.
    Also decent tt return
    Just 3 months left to get enough t8 components to do a click
    February 2019 = +45,591 hunting (99.73% tt)

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    What weapon did you use this month?
    Xen Shop ESI 209.50 + 76.59 | Genesis ArcSpark | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast