Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    aimk2 to call then unique blade when close and fen arso for added dmg
    nothing really changed, just started to get occasional bigger hofs in january and february imho
    and yea Arkadia for once since a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What weapon did you use this month?
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    47 nutrageti hitman
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    aimk2 to call then unique blade when close and fen arso for added dmg
    nothing really changed, just started to get occasional bigger hofs in january and february imho
    and yea Arkadia for once since a long time
    Did Arkadia differ in any significant way from caly in terms of return?

Buying Vigilante Foot Guards SGA Edition Male!!! Message me!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    besides being able to loot some components, don't think so - it was all about the hof again imho to get better tt
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrageti View Post
    Did Arkadia differ in any significant way from caly in terms of return?
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    besides being able to loot some components, don't think so - it was all about the hof again imho to get better tt
    Do you track the share of shrap in your loot?
    Rodent of the Multiverse

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    I love how you always critique the loot, bully other players for looting something, hate MA and then end up a month with 4,5k USD on plus.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    I love how you always critique the loot, bully other players for looting something, hate MA and then end up a month with 4,5k USD on plus.
    and I love all of the following
    • how I so often get none to the opposite of credit for sharing daily returns on high level hunting every month since last 7 years, the only one to consistently do so
    • how you notice that my month ended in big plus now although the item was looted in December last year
    • how as stated in the relevant threads, I don't bully the other players however yes I am blaming the MA loot system and/or balancer instead not the players - the top 3 looted ~ 6+6+5 or 19 out of 72 or 26% out of all the FEN items which is either a statistical impossibility or something wrong
    • how there is quite a difference between constructive critique and hating, I don't hate MA the opposite might be true - and yes licking their ass on forum or some other connection seems to help messi, evey and alina as of late - however I am not willing to do that, besides giving MA credit where it is due
    • the math of real return vs. effort is pretty straightforward.
      1) Since my return, ~8 years ago around 38400 hours have been spent in hunting (not counting the other related activities like selling loot etc. lets just disregard them). I doubt anyone close to Europe would be spending time for less than 4$ per hour which is already very low. That means ~145k$ spent on hunting activity, with ~42k$ return.
      Balance -103k$
      2) Approximately same kind of situation spent money wise, with ~ 1.72M PED spent (172k$), best case selling all equipment would be ~70k usd back
      Balance -102k$

Sure in theory there are skills which would cover some of it, but then again it is not possible to sell them in these quantities besides bulk.
    Last edited by girtsn; 03-02-2019 at 14:51.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    think on Arkadia there was less shrapnel however I am not counting it separately, so cannot be sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    Do you track the share of shrap in your loot?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Images
    • how I so often get none to the opposite of credit for sharing daily returns on high level hunting every month since last 7 years, the only one to consistently do so
    • how you notice that my month ended in big plus now although the item was looted in December last year
    • how as stated in the relevant threads, I don't bully the other players however yes I am blaming the MA loot system and/or balancer instead not the players - the top 3 looted ~ 6+6+5 or 19 out of 72 or 26% out of all the FEN items which is either a statistical impossibility or something wrong
    • how there is quite a difference between constructive critique and hating, I don't hate MA the opposite might be true - and yes licking their ass on forum or some other connection seems to help messi, evey and alina as of late - however I am not willing to do that, besides giving MA credit where it is due
      1) Since my return, ~8 years ago around 38400 hours have been spent in hunting (not counting the other related activities like selling loot etc. lets just disregard them). I doubt anyone close to Europe would be spending time for less than 4$ per hour which is already very low. That means ~145k$ spent on hunting activity, with ~42k$ return.
      Balance -103k$
      2) Approximately same kind of situation spent money wise, with ~ 1.72M PED spent (172k$), best case selling all equipment would be ~70k usd back
      Balance -102k$

Sure in theory there are skills which would cover some of it, but then again it is not possible to sell them in these quantities besides bulk.
    Messi, Evey and Alina are making Romania great again!
    Why do you acuse them of some favours from MA? Everyone hates us the romanians, why? Because we are smart guys that win 11/10 situations?
    Spendint time and investing money doesnt bring luck. Luck is luck and we have it by our side.
    Such a pleasure to see other peoples envy. Ohh God, its like an cold Heineken on a sand beach.

Kisses gollum.

Tnx for reading.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    I love how of all that was said you picked the part that applied to you and had the least relationship to the thread

but if we are at it, let's not generalize
    dislike towards messi is self explanatory and I used to think better of alina but he proved himself to be a proper asshole as well, Evey is better than that though seems decent person

and not accusing since I don't have any proof just (not limited to them), noting that there seems to be a strange relationship between being very positive of MA in the forum and looting 5-6 items in fen event or getting good hofs or full esi's
    similar as many saying the 400k mining is strangely conceding with the marketing of latest UI changes
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    Messi, Evey and Alina are making Romania great again!
    Why do you acuse them of some favours from MA?
    Everyone hates us the romanians, why?

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Blessing in Disguise
    Images
      Balance -103k$
      Balance -102k$

Are you kidding, again? You counting hours and saying that you lost yours time PLAYING A GAME? -103k! Who i can claim money for my time reading all BS in forum?! Same thing with "spent money" - who else then you is responsible for yours spent money? I am buying shoes, clothes, car... they loose value while i use that. Where i should complain?! You where buying shit skills, just to get skill count high (why?!), where buying most expensive items in game (if you would be new in game, i could tell that items loose value when new, better drops). People with best gear go for events, where best avatar + best gear + good hunter wins good prizes, you dont (too lazy to shoot at full power for 30h?!)... So yes, i do not understand you...

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast