PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The thing that annoys me to no end is that the return system is a holy cow, there cannot be anything wrong with it.
    I have been stating since a half year that for me something went dead in terms of the higher multipliers ~June 2018 to December 2018 and had plenty of data comparing to others with similar turnover to illustrate that it is off. "It it dynamic"

Have compiled another view on it just based on EntropiaLife for 1k+ globals and crossreferenced my turnover data to show that something went off in June.

If the lowest average statistic indicator (1k hof sum / turnover) over big sample size has been 4.7, 6.7, 12,5, 13,4, 7.6, 5.5, 6.4 over periods spanning last 6.5 years and then suddenly becomes 0.94 for a half year while only improving on skills, equipment efficiency, looter prof-standings and not substantially changing hunting behavior, isn't this outside of the range of "normal dynamic"?

Are you surprised that "Entropia is dynamic"? Its pretty much this games catch phrase. You need to roll with it not stubbornly continue what you are doing because "it used to work".

Also those numbers you posted span over time periods where big changes happened, 2.0, efficiency, looter profession.
    But more importantly, those numbers and hof/turn over doesnt mean anything unless you stood there grinding the very same mob over and over, which you didnt.

I dont argue whether you had a dip in hofs. Its undeniable. But you are looking at it as if things are broken. Just because something changed doesnt mean its broken, just need to adapt.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Lord View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also those numbers you posted span over time periods where big changes happened, 2.0, efficiency, looter profession. But more importantly, those numbers and hof/turn over doesnt mean anything unless you stood there grinding the very same mob over and over, which you didnt.
    That is exactly the point, the hof rate I am referring to has been in a certain range 4.7, 6.7, 12,5, 13,4, 7.6, 5.5, 6.4 throughout all those changes (different mobs, buff introduction, buff nerf, loot 2.0, efficiency, looter) for over 6.5 years. The one consistent thing has been turnover which is part of the formula.
    Then suddenly without me changing my turnover it dips to 0.9 for a half year and accordingly my tt return to 95%. And all the while I observe other active avatars are getting their hofs regularly as clockwork throughout the year. Broken is maybe not the correct word, nerfed or capped more like it.
    Last edited by girtsn; 04-17-2019 at 11:01.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff and looter skills seem to work again for me as of 2019

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Bulks were awful fortunately mulcibers gave something back
    After some time without enhancers decided to grind a seasonal event with full dmg enhancers, no 5k throughout the 11x attempts

April 2019 = +1,997 hunting (99.16% tt)

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
    Images

Moved some off-topic posts to this thread.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    To address the many suggestions to stop doing things I am not enjoying.

I am still enjoying the same basic thing that I used to starting the game - the unlimited potential to skill up and follow the progression reaching nice milestones. There is also the same old hope to loot something amazing, though the justification to hope has declined a lot over the years.

The things that make me sad
    • 1. non-sustainability of high turnover hunting considering time spent (and perceived ability of others to do so)
    • -- the above even more so after enjoying what seemed like some months of decent returns
    • -- the above even more so after throwing in more and getting the best semi-unique efficiency setup I could and tiering it up
    • 2. perceived balancing/loot pattern issues

This has resulted in something I never tried before - to try some time in mulcibers.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41