FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Slightly better but not there yet
Did you cycle as much I'll try to look into your log when I have time

Yea turnover is always around the same.
Think the only reason final result was better I got some outstanding MU - false discovery of Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI and looting trauma amp IV - which is not something to expect regularly :)

Imho, some are golden some are not - you can happen to end up with the golden like I did from 2014.04 to 2016.04 - more likely than not due to buying mk2 scope & sight set early. But maybe got kicked due to criticizing MA on the forum?
TT return is still 95%, nothing close to the TT returns you have / probably most imk2 users now have. Quite far even from the claimed averages of MA. Suppose Smilgs is way below average with the viridian, perfected ares, easter 2016 and viceroy modified.
Nor does this MU gets me any closer to the reported load of full ESIs of some others.
Why not OP imk2, it is after all an item introduced 11 years ago or so, the loots of lootpool back then are naturally way more relevant to the game than recent $ in from all the crit buff acquisitions and event prizes.
And then we have the claim that dpp still gives better loot composition + immediate removal of better loot composition from Helloween Mayhem. How convenient.
Not even talking about fortifying the moves of promoting real $ over ingame $ in the same go. Real cash economy ftw!

Slightly better but not there yet
Did you cycle as much I'll try to look into your log when I have time

I didn't see 95% + with maxed imk2 either after loot2.0 so I'm not sure how much it would help anymore. Before the loot nerf it was a no brainer :p Since I don't play much anymore, and way less after 2.0 I sold all my stuff so I'm not sure if they have done adjustments lately.

looks like MA office is having a lol every time, good laughs!

1 - not exploiting EST, down 77k hunting in 15 months
-> not really doing anything to stop it until it is too late, letting the tt profit rain
2 - acquiring viridian + mod viceroy
-> introducing loot 2.0 -> down 55k hunting in 4 months
3 - introducing loot 2.1, statistics on high turnover 98.7% tt return
-> no change in tt return, 95%
4 - switching from osseo stalkers to mind reavers and stuff
->
laughing.jpg

eagerly waiting for the next one

P.S. gz to Fluske, you deserve it!

NiCe HoF fOr tBaNnA :eyecrazy:

-> not really doing anything to stop it until it is too late, letting the tt profit rain
->
laughing.jpg

hehe, I know that feeling, lost interest in the game exactly for the same reasons, hunted/crafted for hours just to see someone come in and get the big one or discover a nice rare on my radar :), when it happens 5-6 times is just makes you feel left out.

Told you to hunt mobs at your level.

You hunt osseo stalkers for some reason.

recommendation: hunt mobs at your level.

Please define, "your level."

either you are next level of sarcastic or maybe next level something else :)
i switched from osse stalkers to mainly mind reavers 1.5 months ago which is very well visible if looking at all in the hunting log details
in any case,
1 - osse stalkers are exactly my level, 106 evader is way over their lvl so they miss a lot
2 - my remark was on 2x 20k+ hofs in the same day - osse stalkers which i switched from and then also mind reavers which i was shooting next to fluske same day with way more globals this month
3 - the tt return difference between osses and current mobs remains exactly nothing, it is true I have gotten more MU

Last edited:
2 - my remark was on 2x 20k+ hofs in the same day - osse stalkers which i switched from and then also mind reavers which i was shooting next to fluske same day with way more globals this month

isnt this typical for like most of the playerbase?

It's always the guy next to you who gets all the loot.
yes, very frustrating indeed.

damage output of viridian + h204 is 90.04 dps + what difference does it make on no regen mobs?
this is 90% the dps of terminator + dante
i used to do modmerc + h204 which is also ~ 110% more powerful dps, guess how much difference that made?
i tried using all dmg enhancers on eomons, the tt return went from 95% to 91%
this wrong dps is bshit at least reaching some dps level
and i have been hanging out on osses since a long time - it used to work and now it just doesn't, my level and dps have only increased since

bankroll, it is irrelevant in my case and not the reason i switched - could have just as easily continued, did it with some hope for MU and to see if there is any tt% difference. hunting quite a lot on fixed 95% tt return especially with low MU, bankroll is irrelevant - losses are guaranteed.

again switching to other (lower) mobs and no fapper yields the same 95% tt return
Bankroll... damage output... not really a level.

it is not about the player next getting it - and definitely not fluske as said he deserved it 100%, it is the retarded loot system
* rewards ones switching mobs all the time not mission grinders
* rewards players coming back and "coming back" once in a while instead of the ones sticking around
* rewards newly created accounts
point 6 in my thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...sparency-and-addressing-other-critical-issues
isnt this typical for like most of the playerbase?
It's always the guy next to you who gets all the loot.
yes, very frustrating indeed.

take that easter ring a mod merc and go shoot shared loot...

otherwise sell every bit of it and build your gear setup from the ground up. There's no reason you shouldn't be getting 97-98% tt...

my guess is still that the mob size creates too much variance for you to overcome unless you have 2-3 shooters at your dps.

my guess is still that the mob size creates too much variance for you to overcome unless you have 2-3 shooters at your dps.

Mindreaver Stalkers are only 2800 health.

And the next one came, after shooting feffoid elites for last 2 weeks, around 17000 kills
-> 16 712 hof to someone next to the gate where I was shooting daily getting my 93.48% tt return and 5500 ped losses from them (so far).
Gz, again nothing against the player(s) getting it, but this effort spent -> reward system is screwed up

->
laughing.jpg

November 2017 = -16,328 hunting (94.52% tt)

As for your returns, your avatar has been looked at by our Economics department and they cannot find any discrepancies related to your avatar, your returns are within the expected range for an avatar of your standing.

November 2017 = -16,328 hunting (94.52% tt)

so why do you keep doing the same thing??

you know the best you're gonna get is 97% tt.....

MA literally told everyone "97% is the average" and yet you keep shooting fat ass mobs with no markup and expecting different results. Just quit like the other ubers did and only return to hunt during events for prizes.

so why do you keep doing the same thing??

you know the best you're gonna get is 97% tt.....

MA literally told everyone "97% is the average" and yet you keep shooting fat ass mobs with no markup and expecting different results. Just quit like the other ubers did and only return to hunt during events for prizes.

Well with that logic, we should all quit the game, game won't survive on events alone...where is the mu today? All games are about progressing, in the past progress was unlimited in this game, no skill limit, no ped card limit...nowadays achieving skill and obtaining gear seems to equal no progress in game activity...same mu on level 5 mobs as level 80...

I've got no answer myself, i'm feeling rather bipolar towards the game right now

yet you keep shooting fat ass mobs with no markup and expecting different results
which ones do you mean exactly from late? caperons? mind reavers? marcimexs? level 20ish feffoid elites? :)

and, if the average is indeed 97% not 98.7% as the latest claim was, why am I @ 95%? because I am below average in skills and equipment used?

which ones do you mean exactly from late? caperons? mind reavers? marcimexs? level 20ish feffoid elites? :)

and, if the average is indeed 97% not 98.7% as the latest claim was, why am I @ 95%? because I am below average in skills and equipment used?

TBH I'm completely at a loss as to why your numbers seems so low given your cycle amount. Mind sharing your full data/spreadsheet?

second page always had a link to full spreadsheet
TBH I'm completely at a loss as to why your numbers seems so low given your cycle amount. Mind sharing your full data/spreadsheet?

Well with that logic, we should all quit the game, game won't survive on events alone...where is the mu today? All games are about progressing, in the past progress was unlimited in this game, no skill limit, no ped card limit...nowadays achieving skill and obtaining gear seems to equal no progress in game activity...same mu on level 5 mobs as level 80...

I've got no answer myself, i'm feeling rather bipolar towards the game right now

funny story, hunting all day on atrox youngs- old alpha. Almost every other global on youngs had some markup item whereas none of those including a significant hof on the big ones had any mu but shrapnel.

There is literally no need to skill currently. Congratulations MA. Your noob retention plan is working. We will all chip out and just do bery/argo as thats the one that loots 100 ped esi's and not the stupid exterminators/warlocks i have been doing.. The joke's been on me.. lol

funny story, hunting all day on atrox youngs- old alpha. Almost every other global on youngs had some markup item whereas none of those including a significant hof on the big ones had any mu but shrapnel.

There is literally no need to skill currently. Congratulations MA. Your noob retention plan is working. We will all chip out and just do bery/argo as thats the one that loots 100 ped esi's and not the stupid exterminators/warlocks i have been doing.. The joke's been on me.. lol

Hey I've still got a bunch of noob quests to do I'm set :)

Just realized it is minus 140744 peds since 1st of September 2016, with 1!!! month in plus in these 15 months.
Very desperate since this is also reaching my result of -151828 peds in 13 months after jut coming back to end of November 2011, shooting with unmaxed imk2 back then and considering to quit again as well.
Last 6 years have been spent to return to the same broken dream of being at least able to break even one month :(
As for your returns, your avatar has been looked at by our Economics department and they cannot find any discrepancies related to your avatar, your returns are within the expected range for an avatar of your standing.

good job keep going

Atrox Dominant 1741 PED - any mu there?

Really awful month in terms of tt return, painted it in a bit optimistic color for return by adding MU from last year xmas mayhem prize gun sale to Diana (tx again) (5947) and modified extractor sold (3360) as not using it from some robot event spring 2017.

TT return trend-line kind of says it all, worst than it has ever been.

Will see how it goes full month switch to imk2 and arso chip for extra dmg.

Happy new year all!

December 2017 = -4,942 hunting (91.84% tt)

TT got bit better with imk2%, anyway max I could hope for was ~20% of 7% due to efficiency increase
I have been told bonus loots (suppose when 2 stacks of shrapnel drop in one loot?) are key now but after trying to find the optimal loot by measuring the occurrence of bonus loots could not really conclude anything useful...

January 2018 = -1,045 hunting (96.09% tt)

January 2018 = -1,045 hunting (96.09% tt)

That doesn't seem so bad. What's that work out per hour of activity roughly per $

If I can get away with that on low level mobs, I could live with that number for the month.

I do think though, that as much as we feel unhappy at times with the game, and have a right to bitch now and then, it has to be a short term bitch. You can poke God with a stick now and then, but if it's sustained (even if you're right), that God isn't going to let-it-go and give you extra special cuddles anymore.

I wish you well I really do, becasue my dream is for every player to be super happy. Good luck out there.

Rick

Back