There are still awesome people

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Big thanks to "Arnold Terminator Swarzzy".
I was hunting marcimex out jurra today when this guy aprouched me and started healing. After 30 mins and after a socm8 had joined he said he was going to heal someone else so I opened a trade to pay him 15 ped for his awesomeness.
He declined the trade and said "was fun :) ty".

So i want to say a big thank you through the forum and a +rep!
Thanks Terminator

Agreed, he was with me for about 30mins at the same spot. Healing for free :)

He was sent from the future to make sure certain ppl will remain alive.
I suspect you two will eventually have a son who will lead the rebellion against overgrown Automated Job Dispense Terminal. :smoke:

He was sent from the future to make sure certain ppl will remain alive.
I suspect you two will eventually have a son who will lead the rebellion against overgrown Automated Job Dispense Terminal. :smoke:

And we were unsatisfied with Ancient Greece time travel.
But this is proof that we have advanced teleports much better that any president can dream if not terminator should come to us naked and kill or rob few players in mode to obtain gear, clothes and that healing tool.
Btw when new born TerminBee is expected to happen and are we sure it will be son?

Great that there are players willing to help.

Must be something in the air at Jurra, I had "Carly Rae Jepson" doing the same for me last night. Tried to tip and offered to cover decay costs to no avail. So a thank you here.

Nice to hear :)

I'm back soon, just ordered internet!

Wasn't that the guy who won the akoz event ? I think he gave away a large part of his winnings as well.

Back