Selling: Selling Divine Intervention Chip

romijo

Old
disaster romijo small
Selling Divine Intervention Chip - pm here or ingame with offer

Originally Posted by Mercury
I paid 8.5k for my chip and haven't regretted it at all. I know I overpaid and don't give a $hit . Even if it is easy to get all the mobs, the time spent doing the mission isn't worth it to me. This is the single best tool in EU for a hunter. I can do Mulciber all day now with hardly any deaths.

disaster romijo small

Last edited:
I found a 6th one with an offer...

2k peds

I bid 100 peds to keep from having to run around and get it myself :deal:

I think star is offering 8.5k! :wtg:

Goes fast when I want something, sorry ... got one already now ;)
Good luck selling this divine item !

Atami

so, back bidding?
+115 since last highest bid was +110

150 how long will this run?

I have no interest in bidrace, I offer 2.5k and offer stands for 6 hours.

Ty

Ty

Gz to the winner? :scratch2::wtg:
Or disaster is afk 6h and I can make a +155 bid ? :tongue2:

Ty

Bid withdrawn since seller asks more peds, thanks for the reply and gl with sales

Bid withdrawn since seller asks more peds, thanks for the reply and gl with sales

Leave it for 3 weeks you will save some :)

Considering the chip is almost free to get after oyu make a Adj Retro I dont under stand why anyone would pay over 300 ped for it? But gl on this sell man, I would take any really good offers, 8k is insane and 1k is even pushing the chip is almost free to get.

Nothing all the alt runners won't be able to fix soon enough.:laugh:

Why would ppl with alt accounts bother? they will lose more ped making and selling the adj chip than they would selling the divine chip. MA have already thought of all these things, the system is balanced and anchored as I call it. As soon as too many Adj chips show up on the market, people will stop doing the mission and everything will regain balance again.

Why would ppl with alt accounts bother? they will lose more ped making and selling the adj chip than they would selling the divine chip. MA have already thought of all these things, the system is balanced and anchored as I call it. As soon as too many Adj chips show up on the market, people will stop doing the mission and everything will regain balance again.

People do things for a loss beyond all logic all the time in this game.

So my +155 ped is highest atm, how long it run the auction ? Can u put an end date... or a 24h after last bid ?
If none bid more when I can get the chip ? :scratch2:

Back