Question: Melee Trauma Amplifiers

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Following another discussion I did searched quite a few info about Melee Trauma Amplifiers, and I talk here about the regular ones (not the Mod/Imp/Adj ones).

On Entropedia there appears to be nine of them (from I to X, except II), yet four of them (namely V, VII, IX and X) are incomplete; also all have stated as source event.

Now I have a few questions:
1) Does Melee Trauma Amplifier II exists (and makes the set complet) or not (and Entropedia is right)?
2) Does Melee Trauma Amplifier V, VII, IX an X exist (and if yes could someone please update the Entropedia) or not (and they were added there just as estimations)?
At least for I, IV and VI I know that (one of) the source was the quest with blood samples from Eomon invasion (from 2014).
3) Did those blood samples also dropped in 2015 invasion?
4) Are they supposed to also drop in 2016 invasion?
5) Was there ever and another source (as being looted directly outside event)?
6) What about the other ones (III and VIII and, eventually, if existing II, V, VII, IX and X)? Same source? Different one?

Not questioning prices, drop rates or anything like that, just asking about loot model.

Thank you in advance for any answers (obviously, if it will be possible, I'll +rep all useful answers)!

I have 1 of 2 X in game. Helena has the other. Hijacker has thr IX. They are event prizes.

Yes blood samples dropped the last 2 years. 3 and 5 were gold rush event prizes if I remember correctly. I remember at one time I though that maybe planet partners would get specific amps... but I was wrong.

No one knows that migration will drop this year. I think many of us will think it will be mindforce amps since they suggested they were coming and why everyone is holding onto their samples.

You can only get L 1 to 3 amps in loot.. such as mutated nusul and regular zadul.

Reactions: DoA
I have 1 of 2 X in game. Helena has the other. Hijacker has thr IX. They are event prizes.

Yes blood samples dropped the last 2 years. 3 and 5 were gold rush event prizes if I remember correctly. I remember at one time I though that maybe planet partners would get specific amps... but I was wrong.

No one knows that migration will drop this year. I think many of us will think it will be mindforce amps since they suggested they were coming and why everyone is holding onto their samples.

You can only get L 1 to 3 amps in loot.. such as mutated nusul and regular zadul.

Thank you a lot for the detailed answer (sorry, but can't +rep since I just did it on that other thread)

So:
- IX and X were event prizes
- III and V were also event prizes (gold rush)
- I, IV and VI from Eomon invasion 2014 and 2015
- none in loot

Still unknown info about: II, VII and VIII

All amps were merry mayhem prizes from I to X. I have an II that I won and an IX I bought. The I IV amd VI were also given from eomon migration.

I had III, and I sold it for tt+1400
It fits perfectly on a glacier sword from ark.

At one point i had most the amps, as I try to run an amp renting business.

Business was bad :) so I sold the amps - next month the MU crashed

as stated most the amps came from events, and the common ones are also from events, so who knows what will happen this year for migration.

Thank you all for the explanations! :)

+rep-ed everyone :)

I have attempted to add the details of II, which I have one of. But as entropedia is fairly broken it didn't go as I would have hoped.

Back