Info: Fun @ rig

Status
I expected those few post here :)
I just think you guys shouldn't be so hippocritical in your words pointing fingers at others when your soc is there every day have done what you complain about.

i can kill any of you easy enough but you never stop comeing and decay.

and no dobri, you see only what you want to see and I'm not sure i seen you go to the rig.

I'm just pointing out the facts if you really believe that soc has never mob trained/trash talk/or decay then it shows you have never been to the rig :laugh:

euphoria calls people leeches or rats in this thread should be proof enough on the trash talk scenario.
yet she never fires a shot in pvp and leeches from those who do.
i had to end up ignoreing some from 2h2h because i got tired of listening to it.

there soc is at rig every day again its a fact.

all i see them doing is finger pointing when they do the same.

not going to argue about this I'm just pointing out the facts and fact is they have done all those things.
so it just looks like people whineing they lose oil :laugh:

if you dont care for oil then why go to the rig :confused:
i guess your like henxy and wants to make others suffer ;)

there posts speaks for itself if your paying attention buddy.

previous post maybe abit harsh on words sry for that but some things should be said in BOLD
just a lot of whineing and finger pointing from them.

i guess i could post some chat logs or videos here but think it would be against the rules

AS PER YOUR OWN SAYING, (IF YOU DONT CARE FOR OIL WHY GO TO RIG)! So you don't need oil cloud? Why are you at rig trying to pick oil 10-15hrs a day? We come to kill you, simple as that. I show up and u INSTA mobtrain cause u cant afford to shoot and u know for FACT I can shoot u ALL day long which ive proven time and time again.

All u do is cry about others. And cry about Divine. One thing is for sure, You need to go skill and get some HP and that means u have to leave rig :D

Also u say only few of (Ur soc) is active at rig? How bout all 9 members are there daily and day in day out!

Your a piece of shit, Your a leach, You will never amount to anything ingame, You will NEVER be more skilled than me. Get over it cause u look like a fucking IDIOT. Oh wait, u have always looked like a fucking idiot. Now go suck a fucking egg cause here I come to fuck up ur day again!!

:D :D :D

Ohhh but master mister i can kill Joda dosnt need skills remember?:lolup:
So sad that a guy who claims to be so rich and skilled only spend time on rig..... not peds only time:lolup:
He still dosnt get that ppl only go there to get a laugh on his behalf and hear about all his paranoia :laugh:

ok i removed master from ignore list cuase i knew he would talk he has one of the biggest mouths i have ever seen.

2016-05-08 13:48:06 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] who are u? ur nothing
2016-05-08 13:44:25 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] fckn noob
2016-05-08 13:35:03 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] all u can do boy
2016-05-08 13:26:20 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] cause ur weak and broke
2016-05-08 13:24:32 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] now bow down bitch
2016-05-08 13:23:14 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] fck u
2016-05-08 13:13:41 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] ur nothing

ok he killed some other random guy as well and had this to say
2016-05-08 13:34:31 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] another cloud sucker

needless to say i will put him back on my ignore list.

dont even team with the guy but i told you some just have trashy mouths.

I'm not going to argue with you all i did was point out some facts that are indeed the truth.

stop your constant whineing and finger pointing in these threads cuase it really gets old.
if your gonna point a finger at someone at least point it at yourself also when you have done it ;)

Last edited:
Ohhh when was the last time you hunted those argos young from all that oil money you got mister I'm so rich?:laugh:

i hunt small mobs normally when I'm tiering something up ;)
not sure how that matters here though

and also dosent matter what team#you place could be just 1person hunting :laugh:

dont be mad guys finger pointing is what you started least you can do is point one at yourself.

i go to rig for some pk fun but leeches like you guys ruin it and just think about making others spend.
forgive me but i have to laugh at the way you guys whine and try to troll it really brightens my day up :D

Yup, u got it. now post all ur words u sad little boy. And u go to rig for PK fun?? LMAO!!!!!!

U stand all day long to get oil, when someone takes THE oil u go get mobtrain with ur UL pitbull :D

Nobody here is crying one bit but seems to be u. All u can do is copy paste what others say to u? How bout u copy paste all ur mouth running :D would u like me to?

ok i removed master from ignore list cuase i knew he would talk he has one of the biggest mouths i have ever seen.

2016-05-08 13:48:06 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] who are u? ur nothing
2016-05-08 13:44:25 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] fckn noob
2016-05-08 13:35:03 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] all u can do boy
2016-05-08 13:26:20 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] cause ur weak and broke
2016-05-08 13:24:32 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] now bow down bitch
2016-05-08 13:23:14 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] fck u
2016-05-08 13:13:41 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] ur nothing

ok he killed some other random guy as well and had this to say
2016-05-08 13:34:31 [Local] [Master SeanF Hunter] another cloud sucker

needless to say i will put him back on my ignore list.

dont even team with the guy but i told you some just have trashy mouths.

I'm not going to argue with you all i did was point out some facts that are indeed the truth.

stop your constant whineing and finger pointing in these threads cuase it really gets old.
if your gonna point a finger at someone at least point it at yourself also when you have done it ;)

U forgot to post ur words. :)
So this is why u stopped mobtrain and didnt come back to rig. Becuse u needed to Lie alittle to the People again. Tell me when u come back and i send u to revive rest of the day :):dunce:

Haha hahaha omg mobtrain ain't Pk you ass:lolup:
And my points dosnt go up if I wasn't hunting :lolup:
Omg I'm getting embarrassed on your behalf since you clearly don't see that all you saying dosnt make sense at all :lolup:
Besides no one is mad we are more laughing our asses off:lolup:

i hunt small mobs normally when I'm tiering something up ;)
not sure how that matters here though

and also dosent matter what team#you place could be just 1person hunting :laugh:

dont be mad guys finger pointing is what you started least you can do is point one at yourself.

i go to rig for some pk fun but leeches like you guys ruin it and just think about making others spend.
forgive me but i have to laugh at the way you guys whine and try to troll it really brightens my day up :D

So that's why sometimes I only have to show up, not even shooting you, for you to start mobtraining and decaying?

God you're a fucking joke.

PS cloudy production.

I will trash talk u as much as u trash talk me. If u ever shut that mouth of urs, ill do same :D

+ when we come, u train. u don't shoot. ur no PKr. All u are is the leach. We play the game, u cant. Is there a reason ALL ur Soc m8s in ur new Soc are Noobs that want free oil? Is that what u promise them? Do you say to them that u will mobtrain and if they lay dead at the pump u will give them a share? Is that ur recruitment? Its awfully funny that u have 0 skilled players in ur Soc.

Just like u try to make people think I'm a lier and I have no peds and I'm a noob. LMAO that's why I made u look like a dumbass in front of ur baby soc m8s by trading u pure peds and tiny pic the skills u know u will never have :D

It shut u up until one of ur noobs tried killing me and I killed him 1st.

+ you say we just want others to spend? Heres what u have to say in local......

2016-05-08 13:19:51 [Local] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] and no you dumb fks run your mouths
2016-05-08 13:06:16 [Local] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] lol 7 shots
2016-05-08 13:03:19 [Local] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] spend spend spend cuase this aint a real fight :)

So who wants who to spend? HMM seems like u. I can post MUCH MUCH MUCH more if u like

Im there to take as much oil i can from team cloud just to hear them cry.

Dont care about all mobtrains, decay armor/ships and all they do.

Funny is if you decay their ship or something they cry again lol.

dont care to argue with you and really try to avoid entering these sort of things.
but your constant whineing and finger pointing is enough.

so why you insulted the random guy master?
its what you do

true i only used hunting armor cuase you was quick to pull out your s.i. flamethrower
as per normal

master did you not say you had 400+cld then later said you dident?...
cough cough
yes, because you did.

yea you sold a divine chip you braged about that all over but its only 200ped to get one give or take if you have the adj chip.

i dont post here to get into this argument just stating facts so bye

Im there to take as much oil i can from team cloud just to hear them cry.

Dont care about all mobtrains, decay armor/ships and all they do.

Funny is if you decay their ship or something they cry again lol.

your ex too hot to hof member.. just wanted to note that

Hahaha hahaha for the 1 million times the cld was still a joke :lolup:

PS cloudy production.

I will trash talk u as much as u trash talk me. If u ever shut that mouth of urs, ill do same :D

+ when we come, u train. u don't shoot. ur no PKr. All u are is the leach. We play the game, u cant. Is there a reason ALL ur Soc m8s in ur new Soc are Noobs that want free oil? Is that what u promise them? Do you say to them that u will mobtrain and if they lay dead at the pump u will give them a share? Is that ur recruitment? Its awfully funny that u have 0 skilled players in ur Soc.

Just like u try to make people think I'm a lier and I have no peds and I'm a noob. LMAO that's why I made u look like a dumbass in front of ur baby soc m8s by trading u pure peds and tiny pic the skills u know u will never have :D

It shut u up until one of ur noobs tried killing me and I killed him 1st.

+ you say we just want others to spend? Heres what u have to say in local......

2016-05-08 13:19:51 [Local] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] and no you dumb fks run your mouths
2016-05-08 13:06:16 [Local] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] lol 7 shots
2016-05-08 13:03:19 [Local] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] spend spend spend cuase this aint a real fight :)

So who wants who to spend? HMM seems like u. I can post MUCH MUCH MUCH more if u like

Dumb pussycat? Why u use ALL ! I am noob I said and admitted that all the time ! BUT DON'T ACCUSE ME I AM THERE FOR OIL !!!! PUSSY.CAT !

next week I'll join, lighting the barbecue as we speak so.. family & fun 1st

was fun to see so many show up and raid the rig ended up 30+ :handgun: :rocket:

the start was the best moment everyone knew was comeing as they come flying in choppers, quad-wings, sleipnirs
things heated up quickly too hot to hof and master among some others dident waste no time open fireing and the raid had started.
016-05-08 19:10:33 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Eric Morb Sawyer using a Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L).

2016-05-08 18:54:01 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Sanne Euphoria Larsen using a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII.

2016-05-08 18:53:17 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Master SeanF Hunter using a Eron SoulSplitter.

they did not need no oil but only wanted to make sure others dident pick any oil. :nutkick:

but we did not give up, spending a good bit of time giving fap service at outpost also and flying back it was not long before they were crushed by the iron fist of the rig raid team.

jhsfp.gif

I thought somebody else might have done a video but I made this one in the last moments sry to miss the beginning which was the most fun :p

ended up being just a couple shooters at the end
at the peak of this was maybe around 50 people there
thx to those who came and joined us for this rig raid. :dancing:

I would like to give a special thx to Extermination Core and Agnetha for hosting this and organizeing for it.

it was a lot of fun and look forward to the next one. :beerchug:

Last edited:
triple post (idk why but it posted 3 times in row) LOL

was fun to see so many show up and raid the rig ended up 30+ :handgun: :rocket:

the start was the best moment everyone knew was comeing as they come flying in choppers, quad-wings, sleipnirs
things heated up quickly too hot to hof and master among some others dident waste no time open fireing and the raid had started.
016-05-08 19:10:33 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Eric Morb Sawyer using a Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L).

2016-05-08 18:54:01 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Sanne Euphoria Larsen using a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII.

2016-05-08 18:53:17 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Master SeanF Hunter using a Eron SoulSplitter.

they did not need no oil but only wanted to make sure others dident pick any oil. :nutkick:

but we did not give up, spending a good bit of time giving fap service at outpost also and flying back it was not long before they were crushed by the iron fist of the rig raid team.

jhsfp.gif

I thought somebody else might have done a video but I made this one in the last moments sry to miss the beginning which was the most fun :p

ended up being just a couple shooters at the end
at the peak of this was maybe around 50 people there
thx to those who came and joined us for this rig raid. :dancing:

I would like to give a special thx to Extermination Core and Agnetha for hosting this and organizeing for it.

it was a lot of fun and look forward to the next one. :beerchug:

Nice raid. Maybe the 30 noobs can be ur team everyday. And u all splitt oil. Then i want come to rig and kill u no more. Becuse then u start to share with the noobs for first time.
Someone of u noobs maybe dont have time for 24/7 but maybe 15 of u have. Im sure cloud are Just happy to share it all.
GL guys:)

Nice raid. Maybe the 30 noobs can be ur team everyday. And u all splitt oil. Then i want come to rig and kill u no more. Becuse then u start to share with the noobs for first time.
Someone of u noobs maybe dont have time for 24/7 but maybe 15 of u have. Im sure cloud are Just happy to share it all.

I can confirm he shared on sunday. I shared too. We all sharing... just not with crying pussycats ...

I can confirm he shared on sunday. I shared too. We all sharing... just not with crying pussycats ...

Thats good maiden. Make this raid for the noobs everyday instead for only Sunday. Im sure half og the team want oil everyday instead only sundays. Think they can earn more on this then sweeting :sweat::twocents::tp::bump:
GL all and may the drops be with u :)

Sharing is caring :grouphug:

i was there, was np to visit ashi rig and join in on this fun.

what I can say about this week is alot more showed up.
more came to support the raiders as did more show against it
some came for spree and others just to observe and watch.

mayne I tell you tough, was a warzone :laugh:
but I think we all had a good time. :cool:
we picked some oil I think around tt50.ped+ for team raid and split it down the line.

stay tuned for next week and maybe we can get abit more to join us :dj:

Gathering for attack :beerchug:

Going for the pump :wtg:

Dieing :scratch2:

Pushing back :mad:

The pump :dunce:

Yes... the pump :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::wtg::wtg:

Spliting the oil :smoke:

Here's some Video Footage of this sunday. :yay::yay::yay:
Master was there decaying and being noob like normal so he got swept aside and watched us pick oil. :laugh:

opened a wormhole at Icarus and the fun starts :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnkzs-Aac4&feature=youtu.be

master, del and some others try to stop the raid per normal but we outnumber them and they dident last long.
once we secured the rig we picked some 62ish ped or more in oil. :beerchug::popcorn:

was around 50there to join some fun and pick some oil. :cool:

Here's some Video Footage of this sunday. :yay::yay::yay:
Master was there decaying and being noob like normal so he got swept aside and watched us pick oil. :laugh:

opened a wormhole at Icarus and the fun starts :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnkzs-Aac4&feature=youtu.be

master, del and some others try to stop the raid per normal but we outnumber them and they dident last long.
once we secured the rig we picked some 62ish ped or more in oil. :beerchug::popcorn:

was around 50there to join some fun and pick some oil. :cool:

Wow nice aim cloud at 3.00 on the video.
Fun to see u share some. maybe the 50 people can join u everyday. It Would be awsome :)

Status
Back