Info: Fun @ rig

Status

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
1st step ... a bunch of nubs decided to swarm rig today! was extremely fun, unfortunately I screwed-up the screenshots :((( but at least 1 when they prepare @ outpost to swarm (miss the one from hely when some of them were in cars gathering mobs, and was dieing trying .....was epic)

2nd step, by curtosy of Disaster and some others the ones that survived and remained there after LOTS OF DEATHS got paid with LOT OF OIL AND PEDS!

3rd step EVENT was hosted @ ASI and all noobs were invited there ! FREE PED OIL ETC FOR ALL !!!!

4th step...normal rig each day....

Last edited:
Weekly Ashi Oil Rig Raid

Come join us for some serious fun! Come to Ashi TP [82239, 78319, 147], every Sunday 18:00 UTC, and tune in to channel [#oil4all]! Drain the ammo of those wanna-be ubers and get a share of oil!

2016-05-15_2015_ashi_raid.jpg

2016-05-15_2121_ashi_raid.jpg

News Section (will be updated every week):

2016-05-15

Our second run, with even more people than last time! We limited it to 2 hours, and we got quite a couple picks of oil this time, also thanks to the help of our uber supporters. We ended with 57.94 PED to share to all participants. 1.60 PED were shared to everyone, 17.94 PED are left in the pot to deal out after our raid next week. And more will be added to that pot, so come and join us again ;-)

2016-05-08

We started the campaign with a 3 hour raid on Sunday May 8 with about 30 people. It was massive dying for 3 hours, but we already got some oil picks that were shared among the participants! Most shooters left the area after a while, and occasionally we could even all gather around the rig unharmed.

Surprisingly for many of us, Cloud joined our side, provided heals, and he promised he'll share his picks of that time with all participants of the next raid.

Special thanks go to Sliver, who spawned a whole fleet of Gungnirs to support us. That was awesome!

I'm sure we can succeed with our plan, if we grow in numbers and keep the pressure on. It only depends on our dedication! Thanks to all who joined today, let's show up again next Sunday!

What it is about:

Orthos oil rig is lost to robots, and Ashi oil rig is claimed by wanna-be ubers. Let's open it for everyone! No weapon, armor or skills needed. We claim it by our mere numbers, by making it too expensive for them to shoot us all. That's why we need to show up all at the same time, the more people the better.

Our goal:

Our mid-term goal is to establish following rules for the Ashi oil rig:

1) Everyone is allowed at Ashi oil rig on Sundays, 16:00-22:00 UTC. (Currently we limit our presence to 18:00-21:00 UTC, until we are enough people to run in 2 shifts.)

2) People queue up at the rig, 4 people standing around the rig.

3) The one who picks oil shares with the other 3 people at the rig. Then all 4 people queue up again. (Each pick is 250-360 oil, that's 62-90 oil per person.)

4) If the queue is longer than 30 people, you leave after your pick.

5) If anyone shoots people who stick to the rules, the [#oil4all] channel shall be used to summon more people to reclaim the rig.

6) Everyone who has ammo helps to fight the Atrox around the rig when necessary (they're shared loot mobs).

Briefing for the raid:

Come to Ashi TP [82239, 78319, 147], every Sunday 18:00 UTC, and tune in to channel [#oil4all].

The raid will last 2 hours.

The rig is at [83372, 79321, 130].

Walk in big groups whenever possible, so you can handle Atrox when needed, but spread a bit so our opponent's artillery fire cannot kill all of you together.

If you're strong enough to shoot our opponents, feel free to do so if you want to.

If you die to the TP or the southern outpost at [83889, 78146, 152], just walk back to the rig if you don't have access to a vehicle.

If you die to the northern outpost at [83139, 80503, 223], wait for an aircraft to bring you back. Free air transportation is provided during the raid.

DO NOT DRAG MOBS TO THE RIG! They would bother us more than our opponents.

DO NOT USE GROUND VEHICLES TO GET BACK FROM NORTHERN OUTPOST! This would drag many mobs to the rig. Use own aircraft or wait for free air taxi instead!

At 20:00 UTC collected oil will be shared among all participants. Trade all oil to me, I'll announce each contribution in our channel and add it up and deal out an equal share to everyone afterwards.

If you volunteer to transport people, it would be very much appreciated!

Thank you for being a part of the Ashi oil rig conquest! It can work only if we get a massive amount of people! Good luck to all of us!

Last edited:
Come join us for some serious fun! Come to Ashi TP [82239, 78319, 147], every Sunday 18:00 UTC, and tune in to channel [#oil4all]! Make the wanna-be ubers desperate and get a share of oil!

What it is about:

Orthos oil rig is lost to robots, and Ashi oil rig is claimed by wanna-be ubers. Let's open it for everyone! No weapon, armor or skills needed. We claim it by our mere numbers, by making it too expensive for them to shoot us all. That's why we need to show up all at the same time, the more people the better.

Our goal:

1) Everyone is allowed at Ashi oil rig on Sundays, 16:00-22:00 UTC.

3) The one who picks oil shares with the other 3 people at the rig. Then all 4 people queue up again. (Each pick is 250-360 oil, that's 62-90 oil per person.)

5) If anyone shoots people who stick to the rules, the [#oil4all] channel shall be used to summon more people to reclaim the rig.

6) Everyone who has ammo helps to fight the Atrox around the rig when necessary (they're shared loot mobs).

Briefing for the raid:

Come to Ashi TP [82239, 78319, 147], every Sunday 18:00 UTC, and tune in to channel [#oil4all].

The raid will last about 2 hours.

Walk in big groups whenever possible, so you can handle Atrox when needed.

If you're strong enough to shoot our opponents, feel free to do so if you want to.

If you die to the TP or the southern outpost at [83889, 78146, 152], just walk back to the rig.

If you die to the northern outpost at [83139, 80503, 223], wait for an aircraft to bring you back. Free air transportation is provided during the raid.

DO NOT USE GROUND VEHICLES TO GET BACK FROM NORTHERN OUTPOST! This would drag many mobs to the rig. Use own aircraft or wait for free air taxi instead!

Thank you for being a part of the Ashi oil rig conquest! It can work only if we get a massive amount of people! Good luck to all of us!
Omg :lolup:
Maybe all accepted your welfare line at the noob rig but ffs the rig is designed to pay ppl that Pk and get paid for decay and shooting ppl! Not too support ppl game play just cuz they don't want to use their own money like the rest of us! So gl with this idea and I may stop by Sunday, I suck at pking so this could be good practice for me :laugh:

Come join us for some serious fun! Come to Ashi TP [82239, 78319, 147], every Sunday 18:00 UTC, and tune in to channel [#oil4all]! Make the wanna-be ubers desperate and get a share of oil!

What it is about:

Our goal:

Briefing for the raid:

If you die to the TP or the southern outpost at [83889, 78146, 152], just walk back to the rig.

Why just Sunday? Why not Monday-Sunday 6 hours in 2 shifts?
I been there few times and i heard is a lot of fun.
free oil !:yay:

PvP logic these days as i see it from some ppl there

If you shot - LOLZ idiot, PED waster, dumbass, waste waste waste :DD

If you don't shot - FUCKING LEECH!

PvP logic these days as i see it from some ppl there

If you shot - LOLZ idiot, PED waster, dumbass, waste waste waste :DD

If you don't shot - FUCKING LEECH!
:lolup: yep it's so true that it's sad :lolup:

:lolup: yep it's so true that it's sad :lolup:

How you know ? You always lie down ded.... told you to let that pop-corn :)

Is a briliant idee ! I love this noobs that stand together for same goal: FREE OIL ! Is a good ideea of game-play !
More noobs more good ! Soon new oil-rig ! Sweat camp should be move @ ASHI ! :))):scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce: SUNDAY!

How you know ? You always lie down ded.... told you to let that pop-corn :)

Is a briliant idee ! I love this noobs that stand together for same goal: FREE OIL ! Is a good ideea of game-play !
More noobs more good ! Soon new oil-rig ! Sweat camp should be move @ ASHI ! :))):scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce: SUNDAY!
Hahaha I hope your soc mates will love 20 of their kind there :laugh: let's see how fun you guys thinks it is when you have to share the oil:lolup:

Last edited:

What it is about:

Our goal:

Briefing for the raid:

i gladly join against extermination core soc. this soc guard the rig 24/7 so i will help u guys make them suffer. but they are there everyday almost 24/7 so its better we can do it everyday, or they wil use the other 6 days to spare up oil. 7 days and every day will empty theyr pocket. not only 1 day :)

I'm all for screwing over the pieces of s*** that camp the rig all day. Count me in! :yay:

Looool Yeah let's create 20 more of that one we others are spending and using time to get rid off:laugh: good theory! Why not encourage ppl too come help spend too instead of just wonna leech like those ppl are fighting to get rid off? No no let's create new oil rats we can complain about in 6 months :laugh:

noone want to spend. also not working ask someone to spend for you. will not happend. but make raids everyday at rig and noone spend a shit for months. maybe then its a chance MA wil put a toxic inside there so they fire up the pvp again =)

Looool Yeah let's create 20 more of that one we others are spending and using time to get rid off:laugh: good theory! Why not encourage ppl too come help spend too instead of just wonna leech like those ppl are fighting to get rid off? No no let's create new oil rats we can complain about in 6 months :laugh:

It's a game. Have fun. Don't think so far ahead :cool:

noone want to spend. also not working ask someone to spend for you. will not happend. but make raids everyday at rig and noone spend a shit for months. maybe then its a chance MA wil put a toxic inside there so they fire up the pvp again =)
None what too spend? Hmmmm guess the guys been shooting out there for free the last few days!:laugh: cuz some ppl do enjoy putting shots in ppl out there which I think is more important then just go there too want! Then they ain't any better then those ppl that everyone wants to get rid off! Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!

None what too spend? Hmmmm guess the guys been shooting out there for free the last few days!:laugh: cuz some ppl do enjoy putting shots in ppl out there which I think is more important then just go there too want! Then they ain't any better then those ppl that everyone wants to get rid off! Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!

people spend maybe 2 hours. then they dont spend anymore. then the rig become tea party. or full of mobs. and this going over and over. :p
is boring to shoot same people who not shoot back over and over. u know that :)

people spend maybe 2 hours. then they dont spend anymore. then the rig become tea party. or full of mobs. and this going over and over. :p
is boring to shoot same people who not shoot back over and over. u know that :)
Well we been spending more then 2 hours there and mobtrains is only fail for the weak ones cuz we team and 9 out of 10 make sure they don't get their beloved oil! But rig has always been simple! Shot the others and you can decide who stands there until a bigger player comes and kill you! The rig is nobody and all of ours if you can handle it and nothing in this game is free unless you sweat so why make new players think that? Why shouldn't they learn the way we others did?

Well we been spending more then 2 hours there and mobtrains is only fail for the weak ones cuz we team and 9 out of 10 make sure they don't get their beloved oil! But rig has always been simple! Shot the others and you can decide who stands there until a bigger player comes and kill you! The rig is nobody and all of ours if you can handle it and nothing in this game is free unless you sweat so why make new players think that? Why shouldn't they learn the way we others did?

Euphoria... don't try understand a begging non-spending pussycat...
The idea the noobs have is good. We must support them...
Down with the leeches (cough paul... cry)...

i gladly join against extermination core soc. this soc guard the rig 24/7 so i will help u guys make them suffer. but they are there everyday almost 24/7 so its better we can do it everyday, or they wil use the other 6 days to spare up oil. 7 days and every day will empty theyr pocket. not only 1 day :)

extermination core is a new soc and only a few members are active to check the rig.
2h2h soc is 6+ that trys to camp rig 24/7.
henxy made a rig soc to try to camp rig as I have shown
yea nice to see you only make a rig soc to create misery for others henxy.
which shows what kind of person you are and a looser to boot.

nice to see though how mad you get because your a sore looser. is this joy I'm feeling :laugh:
though abit sad your willing to say or do anything just to make misery for people you cant beat.

so its fine that you make a soc to camp rig 24/7 but another soc gets made in what...just 1month ago and lets crussified them because a couple members are active at rig? :laugh:

your lame and evil henxy and I don't need a tutorial to point that out.

go on and make misery or make others suffer though if it makes you feel better.

you guys hide behind 1player some 6+from your soc try to camp rig on a dayly basis.
you euphoria lay dead at rig while other stands in tower waiting for you to call drops while the rest are the decay crew.

when you call a drop to your nest team then watch closely as you will see a rat pack scurry for the pump. :tprun:
once Too Hot To Hof rats picks the drop they'll ofc return to normal pos and decay

most people don't get bothered but if your a trash talker,decayer,mob trainer or like Too Hot To Hof and Henxy and (all of the above) why bother crying if something is done back to you? others fight and spend to defend oil rig
and pick a few drops to compensate for ammo consumption but I have noticed on multiple times 6 Too Hot To Hof members will normally scurry around the pump to outpick you while fighting they cannot fight own battles you only call decay and trash talker crew to fight for you.

rat pack united is what you guys are now...just what I seen and I'm sure others can vouch for that in its authenticity.
stop whineing if anyone does something that you do and/or are far worst at doing. :duh:

Last edited:
Hahaha cloud you really suck at math :lolup: 2H2H don't camp rig cuz compared too you we depo and only come rig to see you mobtrain, second of all its only me and filip there most of the time so hardly our entire soc:lolup:
This is just funny but sure you are more then welcome to get your frustration out in this thread about me and my horrible soc, maybe you will feel better :laugh:

Cloud you loose me here for sure :laugh:

2H2H are most honorable , trust , FUNNY and people there are just awesome whit one word :D

Am not saying it just because i was there for a while but because i was in other top socs and can see diference :)
They all are for fun there and noone seek to make money from rig . You suck :)

Cloud you loose me here for sure :laugh:

2H2H are most honorable , trust , FUNNY and people there are just awesome whit one word :D

Am not saying it just because i was there for a while but because i was in other top socs and can see diference :)
They all are for fun there and noone seek to make money from rig . You suck :)
Thx dobri but in clouds world we are horrible, and we lie and cheat cuz we don't mobtrain but the guys shot him before he can get too his beloved oil pump, you should come see it someday, always fun when you are bored :laugh:

you guys hide behind 1player some 6+from your soc try to camp rig on a dayly basis.
you euphoria lay dead at rig while other stands in tower waiting for you to call drops while the rest are the decay crew.

when you call a drop to your nest team then watch closely as you will see a rat pack scurry for the pump. :tprun:
once Too Hot To Hof rats picks the drop they'll ofc return to normal pos and decay

most people don't get bothered but if your a trash talker,decayer,mob trainer or like Too Hot To Hof and Henxy and (all of the above) why bother crying if something is done back to you? others fight and spend to defend oil rig
and pick a few drops to compensate for ammo consumption but I have noticed on multiple times 6 Too Hot To Hof members will normally scurry around the pump to outpick you while fighting they cannot fight own battles you only call decay and trash talker crew to fight for you.

rat pack united is what you guys are now...just what I seen and I'm sure others can vouch for that in its authenticity.
stop whineing if anyone does something that you do and/or are far worst at doing. :duh:

I think anyone that has ever visited the rig can agree that you are the rat cloud. You have been there for years, and you never PK pretty much.

All you do is mobtrain, decay, and talk shit because you are just as noob as u were 3 years ago.

And what makes us rats? We are the ones killing you, trying to actually treat the rig as a PK zone.

extermination core is a new soc and only a few members are active to check the rig.
2h2h soc is 6+ that trys to camp rig 24/7.
henxy made a rig soc to try to camp rig as I have shown
yea nice to see you only make a rig soc to create misery for others henxy.
which shows what kind of person you are and a looser to boot.

nice to see though how mad you get because your a sore looser. is this joy I'm feeling :laugh:
though abit sad your willing to say or do anything just to make misery for people you cant beat.

so its fine that you make a soc to camp rig 24/7 but another soc gets made in what...just 1month ago and lets crussified them because a couple members are active at rig? :laugh:

your lame and evil henxy and I don't need a tutorial to point that out.

go on and make misery or make others suffer though if it makes you feel better.

Is this guy serious haha. I want to make a soc that crush ur rat soc. But i Cant becuse i Open soc and only play 1 and 2 days in week. So get disbanded hehe.
But Hope the noobs take my ide and crush u. GL:)

Reactions: das
Why just Sunday? Why not Monday-Sunday 6 hours in 2 shifts?
I been there few times and i heard is a lot of fun.
free oil !:yay:

Let's start small and see how it goes. If the influx of people is bigger than expected, we can always try to extend the "open rig" hours. However, if we aim for too much, resistance will grow stronger. So let us not get too greedy.

I expected those few post here :)
I just think you guys shouldn't be so hippocritical in your words pointing fingers at others when your soc is there every day have done what you complain about.

i can kill any of you easy enough but you never stop comeing and decay.

and no dobri, you see only what you want to see and I'm not sure i seen you go to the rig.

I'm just pointing out the facts if you really believe that soc has never mob trained/trash talk/or decay then it shows you have never been to the rig :laugh:

euphoria calls people leeches or rats in this thread should be proof enough on the trash talk scenario.
yet she never fires a shot in pvp and leeches from those who do.
i had to end up ignoreing some from 2h2h because i got tired of listening to it.

there soc is at rig every day again its a fact.

all i see them doing is finger pointing when they do the same.

not going to argue about this I'm just pointing out the facts and fact is they have done all those things.
so it just looks like people whineing they lose oil :laugh:

if you dont care for oil then why go to the rig :confused:
i guess your like henxy and wants to make others suffer ;)

there posts speaks for itself if your paying attention buddy.

previous post maybe abit harsh on words sry for that but some things should be said in BOLD
just a lot of whineing and finger pointing from them.

i guess i could post some chat logs or videos here but think it would be against the rules

Last edited:
Well for a rat soc that camps the rig too be nr 5 in the most hunting team name of the month is pretty badass and since I done 4k on my troxie bronze mission and now 10k out of my silver in a week is being a total rat :lolup: you make so much sense cloud:lolup:
Team adjusted boobs for the win:laugh:

Ohhh when was the last time you hunted those argos young from all that oil money you got mister I'm so rich?:laugh:

Ohhh when was the last time you hunted those argos young from all that oil money you got mister I'm so rich?:laugh:

Dont mock his wealth! He is rich as hell, and the only reason he repairs his gear 2 ped at the time is because he is old school :laugh:

Status
Back