Achievement: Completed Proteron Stage V Mission (30k points)

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Yay! I finally got Stage V Prots done! :wtg:

It went faster than I thought it would. I didn't have any significant loots, it was just a typical grindfest, I got some decent skill gains though.

Took the 152.19 Ped Laser Weaponry Technology Skill

NEXT! :handgun:

Cheers!

Gratz:yay:

Reactions: Mac
laser over MC ? why ?

Gratz Mac, Great Achievement.

Reactions: Mac
TT return %?

Wondering minds want to know.

laser over MC ? why ?

Currently my main prof is Laser Pistoleer(Hit). I am currently almost to lvl 85 Hit. However, my Ranged Laser(Dmg) is trailing far behind at just about lvl 73 now. I have a goal of getting to Kill Strike. I will hit that when my Dmg is lvl 80, so I have a little over seven levels to get there. Out of the options available, Laser Weaponry Technology is the best one to help me get to that goal.

TT return %?

Wondering minds want to know.

Sorry I have no idea. You will have to ask someone else who keeps track of those things. I stopped keeping track of that stuff 10 years ago. I enjoy the game much more now. I just depo when I need peds, shoot, loot, hope for a big swirly, and watch my progress bars grow :)

Currently my main prof is Laser Pistoleer(Hit). I am currently almost to lvl 85 Hit. However, my Ranged Laser(Dmg) is trailing far behind at just about lvl 73 now. I have a goal of getting to Kill Strike. I will hit that when my Dmg is lvl 80, so I have a little over seven levels to get there. Out of the options available, Laser Weaponry Technology is the best one to help me get to that goal.

PS

I am not very smart, I do not know how to play this game, I don't take disciples because I have no idea what I am doing, don't follow me or my examples, play your own game!

:laugh:

Reactions: San
Thanks everyone! :)

Sorry I have no idea. You will have to ask someone else who keeps track of those things. I stopped keeping track of that stuff 10 years ago. I enjoy the game much more now. I just depo when I need peds, shoot, loot, hope for a big swirly, and watch my progress bars grow :)

*flips a table*

Damn, Anna is all up on you! Will you visit me again :*(

Anyway Gratz!!!!!!!!

Congrats.

I completed the mission chain with the goal of bumping my laser skills, and was overjoyed on the last kill...finally. I jumped to the mission broker, opened up chat, and selected my reward. Hmm...odd, laser reward is giving me level boosts in BLP. Weird. Oh well, lets see how much my laser skills went up. !!! WTF. It gave me the wrong reward! I went back to the broker to re-read the rewards and sure enough, after looking at the options, I selected BLP instead of Laser. ***K me.

I stopped everything so I wouldn't gain skills in hopes of MA reversing my mistake and sent support ticket in. Its a serious bonehead mistake and after months upon months upon months of steady grinding they HAVE to help me. Nope. I screwed up and the sent me a sorry response. I was so bummed I walked away from EU for about a month. Live and learn I guess. :)

Congrats again on getting your boost in LASER :D.

Hl18 .. man I wish there were more guns (that don't suck ass eco wise) that had that effect.

Hope you didn't pay full price. :]

Hl18 .. man I wish there were more guns (that don't suck ass eco wise) that had that effect.

Hope you didn't pay full price. :]

Its fun to :handgun:

Although kinda slow compared to my RS, so that will take some getting used to, and the shooting animation is borked when I take a neuro A, but the big crits are fun :)

btw, what are these eco and full price things you speak of? :laugh:

Will you visit me again :*(

Anyway Gratz!!!!!!!!

Absolutely, and thanks! :)

Congrats.

I completed the mission chain with the goal of bumping my laser skills, and was overjoyed on the last kill...finally. I jumped to the mission broker, opened up chat, and selected my reward. Hmm...odd, laser reward is giving me level boosts in BLP. Weird. Oh well, lets see how much my laser skills went up. !!! WTF. It gave me the wrong reward! I went back to the broker to re-read the rewards and sure enough, after looking at the options, I selected BLP instead of Laser. ***K me.

I stopped everything so I wouldn't gain skills in hopes of MA reversing my mistake and sent support ticket in. Its a serious bonehead mistake and after months upon months upon months of steady grinding they HAVE to help me. Nope. I screwed up and the sent me a sorry response. I was so bummed I walked away from EU for about a month. Live and learn I guess. :)

Congrats again on getting your boost in LASER :D.

Thanks! Bummer, well, consolation prize is you probably got a bigger boost from blp than you would have on your laser if your BLP was lower? Anyway, I read, re-read and read again everything before click anything so I don't do this. Sometimes it is painful to do personal trades with me for this reason :laugh:

My ex used to drive me crazy clicking on stuff, "JUST PLEASE QUIT CLICKING STUFF!!!" :laugh:

Well done Mac!

Thanks! :)

Back