Adjusted restoration chip

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
I have been looking for something like this for getting some eco heals inbetween. What are your thoughts on this one now that more and more people are making it just to get divine intervention chip? We are already seeing a lot on the market just in this short time. Will it hit 1k? 2k?

it only will hit 1-2 K if there is a better and cheaper alternative, without such changes 4 K is really cheap and I cant imagine it will to below this

Even at 5k it fully pays for itself in a matter of weeks, so can't see why should it go lower.

I think it will go lower because if 100 people that don't need adjusted chip because they have impfap/modfap/impchip/modchip or whatever will dump it on auction they will in good Entropia spirit chase eachother to reach TT+1ped :D

Just look at how many that are suddenly selling this chip in trade channels/forum/auction and this is before many people actually are getting the divine chip ^^. Another thing is that star commented in some thread that he paid 8.5k for his divine chip. This makes the cost of making adjusted chip +3300ped or so doesn't it? :p

Another thing is that star commented in some thread that he paid 8.5k for his divine chip. This makes the cost of making adjusted chip +3300ped or so doesn't it? :p

Chip is free to get, so that makes adj resto -3k peds by that logic :)
And GL finding another buyer who pays that high or close to it, 2-3 divine chips emerges every day now

Another thing is that star commented in some thread that he paid 8.5k for his divine chip. This makes the cost of making adjusted chip +3300ped or so doesn't it? :p

...and if one guy jumps from a bridge, whole EU is following :)

It costs 5k tt to make not to mention numerous warps around the universe. The chip gives very Eco heals and is something that every hunter should use in their set up. So I'm not sure why anyone would speculate a drop in price on the adjusted chip.

I hope it does go lower and then there will be less ppl with 8ntervention chips.

Another thing is that star commented in some thread that he paid 8.5k for his divine chip.

What he did not say was he sold it back for 8.5k to someone else. As everything in EU its not what is said but what is left out which matters. :laugh:

Statement retracted as jenna says it was not his he recommended at 8.5k to a guy but another persons and he just pointed in that direction.

On topic there is a chance that to get the divine chip the price on adj resto will drop in near future but long term it will depend on what new MA brings to the market.

Last edited:
What he did not say was he sold it back for 8.5k to someone else. As everything in EU its not what is said but what is left out which matters. :laugh:

On topic there is a chance that to get the divine chip the price on adj resto will drop in near future but long term it will depend on what new MA brings to the market.

Aha it was another one of those pump the price tricks :) Should have known

Anyways my point is still there. This chip provides useless heals for many and is just locking up peds. Those will dump the chip on the market and if it's like regular Entropia things and they see one at tt+5k in auction it's going to be listed at tt+4.9k. Then next one comes around and boom tt+4.8k :)

Even at +4k it's not to bad if the only thing you are looking for is the divine chip since it's a good deal at +1.2k for a chip like that. I suspect that some will pay that and more for one and that opens a market for making adjusted and selling adj+divine for a total that is over the cost to make it. If that means 2k for divine and 4k for adj that would still give those that spend time with it make 800ped. They would not care about the individual price as long as total payback is over the cost it is to make them.

Didn't sell it, I kept it and use it often. What is left out is that it kicks ass? :)

I didn't buy it to sell it, I bought it because it is the best thing I've bought for under 50k PED in a long time. No pricepumping, I seriously bought it for me and am using it on Mulciber right now if you want to come see. :)

In the end, the cost to make something doesn't matter. As always, it all comes down to Supply vs. Demand.

I have been looking for something like this for getting some eco heals inbetween.

What do you mean? You don't use it like a fap-5 between kills, you use like any other fap, except you don't worry about being economical.
This first heal it gives you is like using an SK-20 but much faster, then for next 30 seconds it heals you like a fap-5 except you get to keep shooting.
I last repaired mine on April 10th and it's still over 25%, and I use it every day on every hunt.

The restoration chips could be twice the cost and would still be a must-have in my opinion. Those that sell for less than the TT cost of materials required to acquire one are fools.

What do you mean? You don't use it like a fap-5 between kills, you use like any other fap, except you don't worry about being economical.
This first heal it gives you is like using an SK-20 but much faster, then for next 30 seconds it heals you like a fap-5 except you get to keep shooting.
I last repaired mine on April 10th and it's still over 25%, and I use it every day on every hunt.

The restoration chips could be twice the cost and would still be a must-have in my opinion. Those that sell for less than the TT cost of materials required to acquire one are fools.

Because it has a huge lack of heal/sec so it won't be enough for me. I will use it inbetween imp hedoc clicks.

It's not beeing a fool or not that it comes down to it's supply and demand like it was mentioned over here. If the demand for divine chip is higher than for adj chip then adj chip will imo drop in price. We are already seeing a lot of chips coming up for sale so ignoring this is really being a fool :)

I would do the mission myself to get a divine chip together with a adj resto chip but it all comes down to how they are valued as I could see myself upgrading to improved to get at least some heal power in it. If I decide to sell adj chip in two weeks and it's worth 3k then it would be a bad idea for me to do this tho :p

Entropia is a RCE so there will be people that spot opportunities here. If you can make divine chips and adjusted chip and sell for profit they will do it. If the demand is higher on divine than on adjusted then the adjusted will lower in price until there is no profit to be made by making them combined. If the divine goes for 3k (just a random number) then they will keep making divines and cutting price of adjusted resto down to minimum 2.5k since it's still 2-300ped profit..

Har do tell now but I see a bigger market for divine chips than for resto chips tbh since many hunters will consider the heal gains close to neglect able and wont be interested in one ^^

Hey minim
I use imp hedoc to and the big advantage hunting big mobs for me is that i only need to heal once with hedoc IF mob do 150+ damage resto chip heals up the rest :)

On normal mobs like say trox prowler i use only chip jarhead and im sure you have more evade than me :)

There are only so many people who are willing to pay 500 usd for an adj restoration chip. At some point all who are willing to spend that money will own one. Some will move up to a better version and its not like you can tt this thing for 5k peds. Its only a matter of time this chip will drop in price unless we have a surge of fresh players.

I bought it out of curiousity, tested it and sold it again at a small loss. As expected it was a nice gadget but the eco part is causing a heavy case of greed eat brain disorder and let you ignore the fact that it have very limited use as soon you take on mobs higher level 30 and it also wont safe you from using armor.

Once people claimed the mod ek2350 at 13k ped is a steal because it is so eco and fantastic not even a year ago.

I still see people saying that divine intervention is "free" and adj resto "costs 5k to get".

Cost of adj resto is now 2.5k PED TT. Cost of Divine Intervention is now 2.5k PED TT.

There are some other incidental costs (hunt cost, travel cost, etc ...) but these vary by individual and are at least partly compensated in loot. Who HoFs big grinding for mission parts or on divine mobs may get them for less than 2500 PED TT each.

ADJ resto has not show any ability to retain markup past it's approximate TT cost, they are too common for the players that can (or will) afford the pedsink right now. So some of that value shifts to the Divine Intervention immediately while it's new and uber, and people aren't really sure how to calculate the actual impact of the chip on their "eco-ness" as a hunter.

But it obviously feels awesome and there's nothing else like it, where adj resto is easily matched or surpassed in usefulness by other items in game.

I'm expecting something like adj resto 2k - 2.5k and Divine Intervention 2.5k - 3k will develop. Unless divine really proves to be a big pedsaver in which case the split may lean further towards the divine.

Cost for moving on to mod/imp resto is unchanged here so prices will probably stay close to the required TT on those chips.

:twocents: from a low end player ...

EDIT: Look at all the adj resto popping up people trying to get 5 - 5.2K before this change to the economy of the situation is well understood.

Last edited:
Time to add next mission:
Hand in 3x Adj Resto and get an Imp Resto :)

If anyone has adj resto for sale at 2.5k or lower contact me.

:lolup:

lol, me to, I'll take 10!

This chip is just awesome. Sure, for some uber high level mobs it might not be suited. But this chip lets me hunt Atrox naked with minimal healing costs. Even with over-heal, the eco is still awesome.

Paid +4400 for mine and I think it's worth every pec!

Paid +4400 for mine and I think it's worth every pec!

I bought mine for less than lowest recorded purchase.

I love the eco though and I just can't deny that fact :).

i am fair game and bought mine for a bit under 5k :wtg:

I paid around 5.3k for mine, and I have loved it. It enables me to hunt many mobs naked with minimal defense cost, and if I do use armor it raises my ceiling of what mobs I can solo. It was a game changer for me.
Will the price drop to 2k or 1k? Highly unlikely unless MA changes the cost to produce them. People will be willing to sell at a small loss, but at some point there will be a supply and demand balance because people will stop making them until price comes up to a point where it is worth making them again. Prices will fluctuate. They fall in waves as people sell out of the game etc, and prices will rise as people stop producing them and we increase the number of active players. It will rise and fall very similar to the housing market (when housing prices are up, builders stop building until prices come back up to being worth building again).

Think of it like a Vivo T1 fapper who follows you around healing you, but the eco is the same as a mod fap and instead of the fapper getting the skills you do. And it's mindforce instead of first aid.

Last edited:
Back