Votes: 21 84.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
My new achievement: Account Locked ! :) -> They should put this in the game on achievements too..

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
:smoke::smoke::smoke:
And I bet this won't happen again...

well wtf ... at least I can do this:

OMFG !

Dunno what to say, BUT SUPPORT DID A GREAT JOB THIS TIME !
FAST AND QUICK !!! :scared: They deserve a bunch of boxes !

As I promised....

Last edited:
any idea why? have you been a naughty boy? :D

Omg :laugh:
What did you do too get that honor?:lolup:

Judgin by his comments in another thread, I am going to go out on a limb and say someone reported him at the rig lol

Rgds

Ace

Judgin by his comments in another thread, I am going to go out on a limb and say someone reported him at the rig lol

Rgds

Ace

Reported for what ?:scratch2:.... That is the question:wise: ... because Reported is sure 100% :smoke::yup:
And they locked that thread too :confused::confused::(:(

PS: Might be my sincer signature?

Reactions: das
Reported for what ?:scratch2:.... That is the question:wise: ... because Reported is sure 100% :smoke::yup:
And they locked that thread too :confused::confused::(:(

MA cannot lock threads, that is done by volunteer admins here, players not MA. Just in case you were getting the two mixed up.

I was just guessing for the reasons lol

EDIT: i feel i need to say: I don't go to the rig, i have never met you ingame, I really am purely guessing

Rgds

Ace

Well you wouldn't get banned ingame for something on forum so you must have been a very bad boy since ppl barely get banned for things in pvp:laugh:

Well you wouldn't get banned ingame for something on forum so you must have been a very bad boy since ppl barely get banned for things in pvp:laugh:

Maybe my big mouth ? Must be that.... But which of the thousands of stupidity was so good that deserved the lock :))))

Can't believe I missed it and sorry but I find this funny as hell :laugh:

having never been banned before, what happens? do you get an email explaining the ban and how long the ban will last?

locked for how long..
For big mouthing, the longest ban I know off is 24h.
And that was for calling support guys wankers, wich sometimes can be worth it :laugh:

BUHUHUUUUUU :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I wasn't locked :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
No achievement :((( aaaaaaaaaaaaa WHY ?????????
Thread locked, game bugged NO LOCK !
WTH WORSE CAN BE HAPPENING TODAY ?!
This is the reward for the best fun having @ rig last night..... A shit day :(
I go CRY NOW !

Last edited:
attachment.php

:lolup: and there goes your glory hole maiden

:lolup: and there goes your glory hole maiden

Stop commenting , I feel sad already :(
Fuck I was so damn happy ! And wanting to see a reason ... and cry they don't answer for days etc.....
Bah they spoiled all the fun ... SO fast :( (did they saw the boxes?.... wth... no more boxes :p)

They must have banned you for that eyegouging orange coat of yours :D

Fuck, I was gonna ask if you had any nice shit to hunt for when your inventory got liquidated :(

locked for how long..
For big mouthing, the longest ban I know off is 24h.
And that was for calling support guys wankers, wich sometimes can be worth it :laugh:

That is absolutely worth it :laugh:

Wonder if you get a week for dropping the c-bomb.

Hahaha noob :lolup:

I get "Entropia Universe is down for maintenance or upgrades" now and then when the network is shaky.

Wonder what you did to get this. :D

deactivated

Last edited:
I get "Entropia Universe is down for maintenance or upgrades" now and then when the network is shaky.

Wonder what you did to get this. :D

Nothing.... Just tried to log-in and was locked ... I hoped by MA ... but it seems the dumb PC :(

Reinstall Windows, setup all your firewall / antivirus etc.

Virtual Private Networking will not work above 256-bit encryption

If you tweak your mac addresses or something like that ofc your going to get locked. How can they track what computer your using to log into game. If they didnt lock people for making there computer credentials unknown are different then the original I and many others would immediately withdraw everything.

• Obtain an Anti Virus program with a good rootkit scanner and scan for root kits
  • Re-install Windows
  • Setup Anti Virus and Firewall (Factory Settings no modifying)
  • Install EU
  • While waiting on download send support a ticket saying you corrected the issue
  • Login

Im sure you will be unlocked after that, like they said your computer certificates and id's might have been altered by a virus or some other force. But need to be corrected asap for your own saftey.

If you log in successfully then start modding your firewall and anti virus to your preference. If something breaks after you mod it then you know to go back a bit.

I use Win10 , Didn't changed anything,
I checked on history, was an update of Java that's all new since yesterday and today. In the rest I used the same pc in a lot of places (networks) with no problem ever.... I will investigate further more and will post here the results....

I got this same screen when I tried to log in on my work laptop, which I assume has some network security that my home computer doesn't, on my home wifi without using my work's VPN. However, I was able to log in no problem on my own desktop PC immediately after. Did you just randomly get this error or is there more to the story?

deactivated

Last edited:
I got this same screen when I tried to log in on my work laptop, which I assume has some network security that my home computer doesn't, on my home wifi without using my work's VPN. However, I was able to log in no problem on my own desktop PC immediately after. Did you just randomly get this error or is there more to the story?

Last night all was fine (event @ ashi) then went sleep. Wake-up, opened up laptop and saw locked....
I still try to figure out what happened. Checked the router, nothing odd or changed, checked system security nothing changed. I uninstalled the game and a Java update, now reinstalling and waiting to see....

Reinstalled... same lock...

Tried on other computer other location , network etc... Same LOCK ?!

Last edited:
Last night all was fine (event @ ashi) then went sleep. Wake-up, opened up laptop and saw locked....
I still try to figure out what happened. Checked the router, nothing odd or changed, checked system security nothing changed. I uninstalled the game and a Java update, now reinstalling and waiting to see....

you can also try to do a system restore to say.. last week and see if it changes anything

you can also try to do a system restore to say.. last week and see if it changes anything

Good point, but is not activated... Is a dev laptop... and won't install windows so soon :))))
It is working on it since I put win 10 last year without a problem on a lot of networks (sometime work make me move to different places....) I get locked on other comps too on other networks .....

OH WAIT ! NOW IS A REAL LOCK !:woot::wtg::wtg::wtg::dance:

Back