Dear Developers

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Dear game developers.

I have two requests for migration this year.

woman-praying-silhoutte.jpg

1. Please have a nice healthy spawn of Mulmun Looter Elites.

2. Make all missions associated with migration mobs repeatable. (Longtooth, Eomon, Mulmun Looter Elite).

That is all.

-Pudding :girl:

what is migration?

Dear game developers.

2. Make all missions associated with migration mobs repeatable. (Longtooth, Eomon, Mulmun Looter Elite).

That is all.

MF amps

3. please stop that bullshit with the amount of e.l.m. guns thrown, it ruins the market for every other L gun on Calypso for the whole year
P.S. and yea stop with that dna "rare" messaging, they are as rare as stupid people :)

Last edited:
3. please stop that bullshit with the amount of e.l.m. guns thrown, it ruins the market for every other L gun on Calypso for the whole year

agreed and + rep for that

Sadly my guess is this is by design. To make it look like its "cheap" to hunt :rolleyes:

Very simple askings and seems more then fair and easy to implement.

Personally Id love to see the eomon DNA to craft somethingnew instead of Melee amps and please please please make the L drops something new and in more balanced quantities (preferably of more TT value then1 ped to stop the "farmers")

//Linzey

I would prefer it if migration didn't take place at all this year, to allow the market more time to recover from the ridiculous flooding last year.

Reactions: ZPF
P.S. and yea stop with that dna "rare" messaging, they are as rare as stupid people :)

And when I go to tt the crap and I click the checkbox on the warning dialog that says, "don't show me again" , please don't show it to me again the next time, I already clicked the fucking box the last time.

kthxbi

:tiphat:

Everyone and their grandmothers' alts already have the melee amps. The npc should be removed.

Everyone and their grandmothers' alts already have the melee amps. The npc should be removed.

a lot of players(including me ) have stored the bloodsamples since ma hinted in that comic strip about uses for mf amps
if thet dont follow up on that idea then it would really suck to t all those D and E samples instead of being able to sell them on auction in case that nPC gets removed

This year is the year of mindforce. I'm almost certain they will implement some amps.. but probably in the form of those implants. (Which they have sort of started)

Its started in Europe around year ago :)

Migration is time when you can hunt Eomons and Longtooths

difference is:

EU (European Union) migration: illegal to shoot migrating species, they don't carry loot, they come to stay

EU (Entropia Universe) migration: must-shoot, loot-carrying, and they go away again.

<disclaimer> I'm not expressing personal believes, just stating facts.

Dear game developers.

That is all.

101% Agreed :yay:

is this a joke?

I would prefer it if migration didn't take place at all this year, to allow the market more time to recover from the ridiculous flooding last year.

like that would ever happen... only thing ma would do is make drop rate harder no one would allow ma to not have migration....

Hm, then only tt crap for tt mashine in loot.
Remove the migration, and no more ELM will be looted :laugh:

Back