Achievement: Unlocking Intuition via Pyro Hit 80

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
The time came that I finally managed to unlock this hard skill.
All thanks to the Arso chip that have been giving very much skills.

At lvl 79 I started using Corrosive chips and 100% skills pills. In matter of days and it was unlocked!

I was wondering 1 year back if I would reach lvl 80 or the chip would reach tier9. But seems like the skill beated the tier as it just ticked to 8.8 yesterday !

https://www.twitch.tv/karommi87/v/64930942

Last edited:
Big gratz Rocky!! Impressive for sure! :cool:

Grats m8!!!!!

gz! rock on! :headbang:

Gratz, I did not expect that unlock so fast, means there's hope for the rest of us ;)

Your skills have been moving at a really good rate mainly laser etc. But level 80 MF cat to go with all that!!! Damn that arso was giving a ton of side skills.

Biggest congratulations, its really good to see exceptional people succeeding in there endeavors. Really one of the best people I have not only met in game but in life.

I have had a lot of losses in this game but meeting people like Rocky makes it all worth it! You go Rocky!!!

Gz on the unlock, can read your mind there thinking, next hit, next hit, next hit, skill boost, next hit, c'mon, next hit :)

Then when you try to copy and paste it, you get swamped lol.

Your skills have been moving at a really good rate mainly laser etc. But level 80 MF cat to go with all that!!! Damn that arso was giving a ton of side skills.

Biggest congratulations, its really good to see exceptional people succeeding in there endeavors. Really one of the best people I have not only met in game but in life.

I have had a lot of losses in this game but meeting people like Rocky makes it all worth it! You go Rocky!!!

Edit: Not IRL :tongue3: just in life in general.

Back