Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
I'm 100% bot free

Deep Core Mining Society and me too :)

I am 100% botfree.

The point of the thread is?

Never used a "bot".

Did used to use an autoclicker back before we had the function to auto-craft and auto use tool; doing a 10k run on filters would be an unpleasant experience if you had to individually click craft :laugh:

I'm 100% bot free.
My soc has recruited a few newbies last year, most of em on Caly while I'm mostly not. I believe they're all clean but to be certain need a little more time.

What's your next move when you see a botter posting their name here?
Just don't let it turn into witchunt without any proof.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Deleted...….

Last edited:
I Sir Matt Copping also declare I am not a bot :wise:

(I am also 100% virus free ;) :whip:)

Maybe update the initial post with a list of non-bots?

not a bot either - but I am afk a bit at times sweating - but have no fear I am probably just watching netflix

When you have a thousand names on here those not posting will be guilty by lack of interest in the thread.

I therefore decline to post.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
I am not a bot.. though we have those in Boston..

I see your bot-free and raise you: alt-less. :)

I don't think I could play to be honest without the challenge this game gives. I would be cheating myself more than the system.

My soc seems clean, though you can never truly know in games like this, so I could never be 100% confident with that statement.

I would caution anyone who would make such a blanket trustworthy claim on any group, to not misplace human ingenuity when mixed with devious curiosity. I have seen some very elaborate systems of trust scams in games over the years, enough to step back without further participation, and revel in its power to draw people in, time and time again.

Here's to the hard way. :beerchug:

I just googled that and someone put a bid on Freelancer $500-5k for a bot build.
I think I would lobotomise my self before I did that to get "90%" back.
Deeds would be my first choice.

If your hunting whats the point with schrap... sell schrap for 1.6 - 1.7. If you keep
hunting you lost .3-.4, if you go to the tt to get more ammo.
Is there any mu anymore?

If your mining you cant pick up claims.... or can you?
Crafting is auto and sweating... well who cares. We need sweat for essence and
the price is 1.6-2p, if someone spent hundreds to make 16-20 cents per 1k.
May the bot be with them... it keeps the price down.

Events ... I thought the terminator cleaned that up.

I don't use bots.

Are they for events? to get 1 ped guns?
Where is the mu now? I had a nice mining run round 9k, no mu.
Extraction and refining costs off set any benefit.
Sure as shite, it cost me 2k ped to get 1k ped with any decent mu after that.

Whats the point of a bot with schrap and expl bp. Its all tt, pay to play.
Or do you actually turn a profit with 15k skills? and a bot?

I'm certified bot-free, 100% natural

My soc, no idea... Loads of sweaters and noobs who never talk

Bot free, pot free and snot free :wtg:

01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 00101110

01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 00101110

Yes you are :)

Would never use a bot. 100% bot free.

Define a bot. Since really the game at this point in time can already be "botted" with most of the game's auto features.

It could be called BotTropia.

List of "bot" features.
Move to target when interacting - Example, drag the healthbar of your target and use auto-use tool, if you are using a weapon you will automatically walk within range and kill that particular target, if you are using a heal tool, you will automatically heal that target until its full health
Auto-use tool
Auto-Craft
Auto-loot
Auto-move

Semi-bot features
(Needs macro/autoclicker) - Which many gaming keyboards provide, if you classify a simple macro to use X key every 1 second then you are naive.

Next target - All of the above combined with this = "Bot Hunting". Since the next target system only targets creatures if using gun and not in pvp and nearest target.

Select target - (Otherwise known as Aimbot, used by 90% of "real pvp action" if not more) - This is the most abused system in pvp EU.
Which imo is an exploit that any player with a simple macro can do. But breaks the pvp game literally. Yet MindArk has not done shit to fix it since the beginning of EU = They don't give a fuck.

The difference between Select target "bot" and next target "bot", is that the select target gives an huge advantage since u never miss, or waste shots in pvp, whilst the next target you merely attack the nearest target, usually aggroing more mobs in the process for efficiency sake, you are better of targeting normally.

And no I am not playing this do I bot or not clean bs. I generally want to know why people are cracking up so much attention for something that doesn't even affect them in general (with exception of select target, and real bots).

Real bots for me means they could hunt efficiently i.e Hunt like you normally would, fapping when low health, if dead, return to last position, finish mob, etc. Not a simple one key macro.

I used an auto-clicker to afk sweat trapped mobs @ camp phoenix back before we had auto-use tool.

God it feels good to get that off my chest :ahh:

Hello, my name is Optimator and I am guilty of using auto-use tool, auto run, auto loot pills and I use auto pilot on all my vehicles.

I am not in a soc, but if I was in one, it would probably have botters like me in it as well.

I feel dirty and ashamed.

Hello, my name is Optimator and I am guilty of using auto-use tool, auto run, auto loot pills and I use auto pilot on all my vehicles.

I am not in a soc, but if I was in one, it would probably have botters like me in it as well.

I feel dirty and ashamed.

Don't feel so bad. I even stopped going through the trouble of tediously, manually equipping and unequipping my armor now. I have a "macro" that equips the entire set and only gives me the equip delay of one piece.

They make it so easy for us. Soon they'll offer auto-deposit!! :laugh:

Back