So do the Acceleration pills work on space travel speed?

flashcrd

I happened to be watching an exchange of not so polite words between a pilot and a pirate last night, when I heard the Pirate (known pirate), bragging about using one of the pills that come from the strong boxes (can't remember the name off hand) but it was + accelleration and + reload speed.

I was under the impression that those only worked on land, and not in space. Any testing done on these to see whether they work or not on spaceship speed?

Faster acceleration makes you run faster, it doesn't make your vehicle faster. The map hack would though.

Faster reload, skill buffs etc work on the guns.

However, we have tested all the buff effects on the mothership turrets, haven't checked extensively on a quad.

So in theory, yes he could be both move faster and shoot faster with a combination of cheating and buff effects :)

when I heard the Pirate (known pirate), bragging about using one of the pills that come from the strong boxes (can't remember the name off hand) but it was + accelleration and + reload speed.

He was just lying to cover up using the map speed up exploit (or whatever new exploit they have found)

Every single one of them is a piece of lying cheating scum, never trust a word they say. :wise:

Back