Auction ends in 10 on May 24th.
Thanks!

Last edited:
buMPORZZZ!!!!

Last edited:
​bump for this rare pet!

​Lunchtime bump!

​bumpity bump bump

With my aug athenic ring plus the lvl 25 Dhampyre I max my decrease crit rate at 25%, plus I can put the hp buff from a stable on it at the same time when I want and it makes a great hunting pet with that combo when I am killing bigger mobs that crit. If you really want, you can switch between the two passive 12% acceleration and the 5% crit reduce on the fly. I have a bunny though so I don't need to, but as a hunter if you wanted one great looking pet to do many things this is it. I am enjoying having these options. GL on your sale bump! :)

New information in the OP bump!

​to the top!

Who wants this lovely pet?

Bump BUmp...10 characters short bullshit...

​TGIF bump!!

1.5k still stands. And honestly 5-8k is rediculous for a pet. Thats a made up price, certianly not worth that much. One guy was going to sell me for 1.6k, i should have taken it then but im sure in coming months it wont even be worth that.... Same goes with Eudorcell, 4k, i have to lol just a bit...If you compare stats of pets with the rings, you can see where im coming from...Good luck though. XD

PM me if you want to discuss

Thanks for all the feel goods (and some not so). As I understand it, it is easier to buy this pet than do all the work needed to get her yourself. But i appreciate everyone's opinions!
Sunday bump!

​One more day bump :)

love this pet looks :)
wish I was in a spending mood ;)

​She is sold! I hope her new owner enjoys :)

Back