I am not going to play EU until TP fee is announced

Geralt

Guardian
tyires tyirepl tyirepl
I am not going to play EU until clear information about TP fee is announced. I want them to make a statement: WE WILL IMPLEMENT TP FEE or WE WILL NOT IMPLEMENT TP FEE

I will not play/deposit until such clear statement is released. For now I sold out (did not chip out) and requested withrawal. Why?

Here is my support case:

Hello,

I assume you might had many questions like this recently but I would be grateful if you could take a moment to give me response to one question:

When approximately TP fees will be introduced? If you do not know the exact time, could you just evaluate whether it would be more or less than 6 months?

It is extremely important to me and my future deposits (and potentially cancelation of my current withdrawal request).

Thank you for your time,
Geralt

response:

Hi Geralt,

Thank you for your support case.

Nothing has been decided as of yet in regards to the TP fees, it is however so that we can sadly not discuss future content or coming releases so we can sadly not give out such information.

But if you look at past years we do release an update before the summer, this would not be planned for that release so there will be no such update at least until the summer has passed and as I stated earlier, it has not yet been decided if such a system should be implemented.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Screenshot from ND website:
soon.jpg

Avaliable soon? Are you sure Mr President? How should I feel about this? From where such discrepancy comes from? Why can't you just simply discuss future content with us?

I feel that I need to know what future could bring to play any game. But here real $$$ is involved, so if you want me to invest, I need to know what future may bring. That's one of the greatest rules of investing that you have to feel confident about company you invest in. So simple however so hard to understand for MindArk.

Summer is coming in this part of the world, I guess I should spend more time outside now and forget about EU for 2-3months :)

Have fun; outdoors activities can be really fun; I'll still be here when you'll return. :)

What he stated he was that they most likely will be releasing the Deeds soon (MA soon) and from the sales judge if they should go on with the project.

Most all know what that means :)

What he stated he was that they most likely will be releasing the Deeds soon (MA soon) and from the sales judge if they should go on with the project.

Most all know what that means :)

What if only small part of Deeds will be sold? Let's say they plan to sell 100,000 deeds but only 5,000 will be sold and system will not be implemented? Does it mean that some part of community will buy worthless deeds?

I guess I have brilliant idea! MA should do facebook voting to find out if such idea should be implemented! :D

What if only small part of Deeds will be sold? Let's say they plan to sell 100,000 deeds but only 5,000 will be sold and system will not be implemented? Does it mean that some part of community will buy worthless deeds?

Yes. You learn MA well :)

And btw, all MA has to do is come out with a statement over this and most of all the MA bashing will end -- if we learn that it's just ND and MA will never release such a fee.

Well, then we can expect them to jack up the price for the latecomers like they did with the compet deeds. :)

In view of the negative interest rates on deposits in Europe, all these Deed will be sold, even if Deed would bring one PEC per week.

MA has no any problem to implement the deed and start to sell it even if they did not planify yet the real implementation of the system.

I remember you they implemented CLD with a citizenship system and a voting terminal. Finally they said voting system will be implemented "next year" ... finally they never did it and every body forgot about this ...

<moderated>

Feel free to implement this on your own shitty worthless planet but stay the hell out of the rest of the game. You have ruined enough allready.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont be implemented. No more to say about that.

i agree with E-Lite, its not going to come, and even if it does just vote with your vehicle and refuse to use them. yeah its annoying and it will slow us down plus force us to change our method of play, but its not the end of the world

but on the other hand, the flying vehicles with multiple seats, like the heli will be able to do taxi trips on planet

i agree with E-Lite, its not going to come, and even if it does just vote with your vehicle and refuse to use them. yeah its annoying and it will slow us down plus force us to change our method of play, but its not the end of the world

but on the other hand, the flying vehicles with multiple seats, like the heli will be able to do taxi trips on planet

Who on earth would bother with a taxi service on planet when you can just use your own vehicle that cost 10ped? The idea is as bad as the man himself (neverdie). Let's just kill the whole idea and not give them more stupid stuff to go on.

Who on earth would bother with a taxi service on planet when you can just use your own vehicle that cost 10ped? The idea is as bad as the man himself (neverdie). Let's just kill the whole idea and not give them more stupid stuff to go on.

i was more meaning taxi'ing noobs around, the ones that cant afford their own vehicle, yeah its a crap idea,

Quick list of cons

1ped is too much
it will slow cycling down
the jobs are a waste of time that would likely only fund farmers and not players
ND wasn't voted in by anyone i know
ND is acting like a dictator
MA hasn't responded
it'll kill space
it'll kill LA that can't easily be flown to
it'll force non-depositing sweaters to either quit or take very long walks (or taxi) as one TP would cost an hour sweating
it will give peds to deed holders who might not cycle and only remove ped from the game
it could seriously hurt miners
it could seriously hurt fruit pickers
it will annoy missions that involve lots of moving about
Shops, Malls & Houses could go worthless because no one will visit them
Bigger Planets will suffer the greatest, i can fly from one side of cyrene to the other in the time it take to go from PA the Billys spaceport

Quick List of Pros
Allows jobs of taxi'ing on planets (of course most would buy a vehicle themselves)
hmmmm.....
errr....
i guess the MU would raise on Oil and Vehicles
The jobs might be ok, maybe....

but i still doubt it'll even move any further along than it is now, expect the next idea from ND soon, i think it'll be move RT into Caly's orbit so he can make more $

Wouldn't it make more sense to play until it gets introduced, while you still can? :)

In all honsty i requested a withdrawal yesterday as well, and it was because of this whole TP plan.
I decided to withdraw peds with every idea that annoys me, and deposit peds for everytime i see something i like.
So i hope they do something decent with the introduction of compets :)

my view on this if it gets implented

i will be even harder for the players since it will cost more to hunt/mine etc
in time or in peds

and even more peds go to the non players investers due to the shares system

if tp fees go back into the lootpool i have much less problems with it

<moderated>

Feel free to implement this on your own shitty worthless planet but stay the hell out of the rest of the game. You have ruined enough allready.

You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine! <LOADING, PLEASE WAIT>

:D

ND is simply a JOKE. Why do you all bother even discussing his stupid propaganda-style ideas (publicity stunts) when he has 0 power over anything that happens in EU? (ofc. except RT, which is dead and noone actually cares about it)

It will be implemented. Noone is doing so much PR stunts, so much infographs, so costly fake/PR elections, so much concept work and financial engeenering only to throw it away later, witohut even trying it out, under some forum unhapy ppl.

MA is lying if they are saying that it is not decided yet.

I can bet (whisky with shipment ) that TP fees is matter of time

i was more meaning taxi'ing noobs around, the ones that cant afford their own vehicle, yeah its a crap idea,

Quick list of cons

1ped is too much
it will slow cycling down
the jobs are a waste of time that would likely only fund farmers and not players
ND wasn't voted in by anyone i know
ND is acting like a dictator
MA hasn't responded
it'll kill space
it'll kill LA that can't easily be flown to
it'll force non-depositing sweaters to either quit or take very long walks (or taxi) as one TP would cost an hour sweating
it will give peds to deed holders who might not cycle and only remove ped from the game
it could seriously hurt miners
it could seriously hurt fruit pickers
it will annoy missions that involve lots of moving about
Shops, Malls & Houses could go worthless because no one will visit them
Bigger Planets will suffer the greatest, i can fly from one side of cyrene to the other in the time it take to go from PA the Billys spaceport

Quick List of Pros
Allows jobs of taxi'ing on planets (of course most would buy a vehicle themselves)
hmmmm.....
errr....
i guess the MU would raise on Oil and Vehicles
The jobs might be ok, maybe....

but i still doubt it'll even move any further along than it is now, expect the next idea from ND soon, i think it'll be move RT into Caly's orbit so he can make more $

Totally agree :wise:

It wont be implemented. No more to say about that.

You do understand exactly what it is you are saying here right?

Yes we can all hope that it will not be, but it's not looking good. Anyway you are saying Neverdie is a complete and utter fool.

Anyway you are saying Neverdie is a complete and utter fool.

I think MANY MORE are saying that also, and MANY MANY MANY more are thinking that :) But thats a different topic.

This idea was not from his head, and all this was prepared by MA and I think it WILL be implemented. Once it is implemented, I think at least 10% of playerbase will quit, and we will see how it will effect the in-game economy since there will be less turnover. It actually might be the final make-it or break-it VU...

It will be implemented. Noone is doing so much PR stunts, so much infographs, so costly fake/PR elections, so much concept work and financial engeenering only to throw it away later, witohut even trying it out, under some forum unhapy ppl.

MA is lying if they are saying that it is not decided yet.

I can bet (whisky with shipment ) that TP fees is matter of time

Let's set and end date for that bet, and I am in. Because it won't happen. It was already decided once.

I find it worrying that a couple of articles about ND and his plans have been reposted on the official EU Facebook page.

everytime someone will save us ppl burn him on central place

It actually might be the final make-it or break-it VU...
for a few, maybe... but honestly, it'll just free up the items that are sitting in the quitters storage available to those of us that plan to stick around longer than this presidential term.

for a few, maybe... but honestly, it'll just free up the items that are sitting in the quitters storage available to those of us that plan to stick around longer than this presidential term.

Agreed.

I recommend all those who don't like EU quit and also quit posting on the forums :wise:

(please :laugh:)

Let's set and end date for that bet, and I am in. Because it won't happen. It was already decided once.

Great, how about till end of 2017 ? Normalny I don't want to wait so long but MA has great record of implementing thing on time ( f.e taming, ce2 engine etc. ) just don't want buy and ship you whiskey only to see TP fees few days later :D

Agreed.

I recommend all those who don't like EU quit and also quit posting on the forums :wise:

(please :laugh:)

give me a bit more time i got around 10k of stuff to get rid when it all gone i will withdraw the rest leave 100 just incase i want to check out a few thing whit out depo

Great, how about till end of 2017 ? Normalny I don't want to wait so long but MA has great record of implementing thing on time ( f.e taming, ce2 engine etc. ) just don't want buy and ship you whiskey only to see TP fees few days later :D

You got it man. If there's TP Fees implemented before 2017-Dec-31, I will send you a whiskey, if not, you will send me one. Also, let's decide which whiskey.

Back