I am not going to play EU until TP fee is announced

I hate this sky is falling bullshit. Why are people crying so hard about a 1 PED FUCKING FEE that could very well improve markup and bring opportunity for profit if implemented well.

Neverdie isn't official MA staff, this is his poorly thought out idea (not saying its bad, just needs more specifics to be good and is dangerous in its current state) and his alone. MA liked a media article about Entropia, they aren't preaching about the idea or making it official like you fucking people think.

As others have said, it will just free up items from the quitters' storage :)

Hey

I am not going to play EU until clear information about TP fee is announced. I want them to make a statement: WE WILL IMPLEMENT TP FEE or WE WILL NOT IMPLEMENT TP FEE

I will not play/deposit until such clear statement is released. For now I sold out (did not chip out) and requested withrawal. Why?

Here is my support case:

response:

Screenshot from ND website:
soon.jpg

Avaliable soon? Are you sure Mr President? How should I feel about this? From where such discrepancy comes from? Why can't you just simply discuss future content with us?

I feel that I need to know what future could bring to play any game. But here real $$$ is involved, so if you want me to invest, I need to know what future may bring. That's one of the greatest rules of investing that you have to feel confident about company you invest in. So simple however so hard to understand for MindArk.

Summer is coming in this part of the world, I guess I should spend more time outside now and forget about EU for 2-3months :)

You know what the coolest thing is about your forum post? I don't give two shits. EU support staff has to be nice to you but if Ulf could just say "This isn't a support case, this is you just not agreeing with the direction our game is taking and to you sir, I say fuck the fuck off and don't play.", he/she would.

You got it man. If there's TP Fees implemented before 2017-Dec-31, I will send you a whiskey, if not, you will send me one. Also, let's decide which whiskey.

I think I let you surprise me. :D You may do same. Don't worry i know what is good and reasonable whiskey.
Ofc i am not expecting Macallan or smth :p hope you also not :D

I think I let you surprise me. :D You may do same. Don't worry i know what is good and reasonable whiskey.
Ofc i am not expecting Macallan or smth :p hope you also not :D

For the bet to be fair, I want to set a specific whiskey in bet. I don't want you to back out and go cheap on me when you lose. Now, pick a whiskey.

For the bet to be fair, I want to set a specific whiskey in bet. I don't want you to back out and go cheap on me when you lose. Now, pick a whiskey.

Glenfiddich 12 year is a nice but cheap whisky. The 18 year is scrumptous but very expensive.

Or a bottle blue label? Lovely. . .but a far more resonably priced one johnnie walker black label.

Or my current favourite, Jura Superstition. Bloody lovely and not expensive at all.

Sorry got a bit carried away there...go with the Jura...go on, go on, go on.

Rgds

Ace

Don't want ruin you, don't worry. I am fine with Glenfiddich 12YO or Chivas 12YO, so make final pick Single malt or blend :D. I like both.

I think MANY MORE are saying that also, and MANY MANY MANY more are thinking that :) But thats a different topic.

This idea was not from his head, and all this was prepared by MA and I think it WILL be implemented. Once it is implemented, I think at least 10% of playerbase will quit, and we will see how it will effect the in-game economy since there will be less turnover. It actually might be the final make-it or break-it VU...

10% ? It'll probably be more, but as a reminder, Decimation was severe punishment.

Buying Whiskey Deeds :wise:

I hate this sky is falling bullshit. Why are people crying so hard about a 1 PED FUCKING FEE that could very well improve markup and bring opportunity for profit if implemented well.

Neverdie isn't official MA staff, this is his poorly thought out idea (not saying its bad, just needs more specifics to be good and is dangerous in its current state) and his alone. MA liked a media article about Entropia, they aren't preaching about the idea or making it official like you fucking people think.

As others have said, it will just free up items from the quitters' storage :)

1 ped fee per teleport? So you need to spend 2 peds to get into and out of a dome on FOMA. Congrats. Whatever shit ore you got in that dome (if any), what little MU it had is now GONE.

How is it going to improve MU? People are going to add their TP fees to their MU? People are going to pay that MU now that TP fees are in there? When they aren't paying it now when there is no fee?

If it's such a great idea, how about this... You pay me 1 ped every time you TP somewhere. Bet I get about 200 ped per month. But hey, that's no big deal in this game full of tightfisted bastards that keep logs down to the thousandth of a PEC.

1 ped fee per teleport? So you need to spend 2 peds to get into and out of a dome on FOMA. Congrats. Whatever shit ore you got in that dome (if any), what little MU it had is now GONE.

How is it going to improve MU? People are going to add their TP fees to their MU? People are going to pay that MU now that TP fees are in there? When they aren't paying it now when there is no fee?

If it's such a great idea, how about this... You pay me 1 ped every time you TP somewhere. Bet I get about 200 ped per month. But hey, that's no big deal in this game full of tightfisted bastards that keep logs down to the thousandth of a PEC.

Oh my, dome tp's hadn't even occured to me....royal f**k up lol. They would become deserted, and pennyless

Rgds

Oh my, dome tp's hadn't even occured to me....royal f**k up lol. They would become deserted, and pennyless

Rgds

The fee may not be applied to all TP's. I would think TP's on privately owned land would be free, since they were paid for. Can you imagine having bought a very expensive TP for your LA and then people had to pay a fee to go to your LA?

Someone needs to do a cost/time study of 1 Ped v Vehicle v TP chip v walking
Also wonder will the 1 ped apply to any tp to tp jump or a fraction dependent on the distance travelled

Some players do their mining jobs in one-two places. I can do up to 50 (normally 30) TP between my spots per day, including AU planetside. There will be difference between me and thosw who do not use TP or use it 1-2 times per day. Calculate my cost of play please... :mad:

Some players do their mining jobs in one-two places. I can do up to 50 (normally 30) TP between my spots per day, including AU planetside. There will be difference between me and thosw who do not use TP or use it 1-2 times per day. Calculate my cost of play please... :mad:

I'm quite sure you don't really NEED to do all those teleportations, but just LIKE it this way; so is not like you are forced to keep sticking with the same routine; you can also adapt (either fly instead of TP or just jump less).

I'm quite sure you don't really NEED to do all those teleportations, but just LIKE it this way; so is not like you are forced to keep sticking with the same routine; you can also adapt (either fly instead of TP or just jump less).

Yes, let's make this game more boring.....
What's next? Accounting seminars in Port Atlantis?

:mad: F**k off with your suggestions, this is my business, and not only mine. This is system specific, beggars like you just don't know how EU works. If I accept your advice, my turnover will be 3-5 times smaller, compared with current turnover. It will be good for MA? (MA takes 10% from my turnover every hour). My turnover is 800-1500 PED/day. MA takes 8-15$ per day from me personally. Do u think it would be good for them to recieve 2.5-5$ instead?

Last edited:

This shows how nieve you are about how people play the game. I don't know the specifics how getwitter play the game, but also being a miner i have my own places to mine. Also on top of that i need to keep my booth stocked and deal with customers. I find it hard enough to find the time to keep up with orders, with out wasteing time traveling and if need to travel to hell i have no choice but to use tp to get there and get back.

We don't know what will happen or anything yet. What the tokens are crafted from, how much tp planetside, intergalactic, hell etc etc. We just have to wait and see what happens, but I not going worry about it till happens.

Generally your comments remind me a girl, who came to the garage with the 3 men's who do a repair or rework of two or three cars standing there. She stands beside them and chirps: 'you screwed the carburetor to the injector with wrong side' (it's just nice words for her, but she of course knows what's exist inside BIKE and can't stay silent!). What do you think, what words she would to hear from these guys from the garage in his address after such advice?

PS: Today I sold all my 1000 AUD and created a withdrawal request for 60k, because I think that AUD's income and AUD's price will be decreased after introducing of paid TP. And also because they price is 0 PED TT!!!

Last edited:

Tell me this princess... How do you propose I adapt after a revive on FOMA while hunting Dasps? Chip in enough to raise my HP to where I can't die from crits? I'd be happy to oblige if you foot the bill.

Tell me this princess... How do you propose I adapt after a revive on FOMA while hunting Dasps? Chip in enough to raise my HP to where I can't die from crits? I'd be happy to oblige if you foot the bill.

Dasps may be almost abandoned with paid TP . No turnover (or small turnover), and no income for MA and FOMA owner

Dasps may be almost abandoned with paid TP . No turnover (or small turnover), and no income for MA and FOMA owner

More than one person (me included) suggested (and that sounded like a fair suggestion) that TPs on a LA (which the owner paid for) shouldn't be privatized via IPO (because they were sold once to the LA owner) and with FOMA being basically a LA, that means that using their TPs will probably stay free. As said before, the idea is definitely improvable, but there's no need to blindly arm up with forks and knives against it. And yeah, for real, the key to surviving and progressing is learning to adapt; I really fail to understand why people always are so reluctant to do that and always go emo when it comes about adjusting their way of doing things.

And about you selling your AUDs, thank you for this, hopefully this will temporary lower their current value and I'll can buy a couple of them cheaper, because yeah, my trust in MA is still strong so I'm still buying. ;)

More than one person (me included) suggested (and that sounded like a fair suggestion) that TPs on a LA (which the owner paid for) shouldn't be privatized via IPO (because they were sold once to the LA owner) and with FOMA being basically a LA, that means that using their TPs will probably stay free. As said before, the idea is definitely improvable, but there's no need to blindly arm up with forks and knives against it. And yeah, for real, the key to surviving and progressing is learning to adapt; I really fail to understand why people always are so reluctant to do that and always go emo when it comes about adjusting their way of doing things.

And about you selling your AUDs, thank you for this, hopefully, this will temporary lower their current value and I'll can buy a couple of them cheaper, because yeah, my trust in MA is still strong so I'm still buying. ;)

Just because it might sound fair do not mean it will happen. MA has screwed people over and over the years (Hangers, Space, the egg, etc) and this is why people do not trust MA. Over the years, we have had to adjust with each major VU that changes the game. This game can take years to figure out stuff to find the most profitable way to play. We have no idea what effect this will have on the game, but this will change the gameplay for many of us if they do implement this.

And about you selling your AUDs, thank you for this, hopefully this will temporary lower their current value and I'll can buy a couple of them cheaper, because yeah, my trust in MA is still strong so I'm still buying. ;)

AUD's are sold already.

About LA's... yes, this is good exception. If it will be realised, I can adapt easily. With 0 PED paid for TP system, if I exclude Arkadia Underground (I do it of course). So, this exception will kill whole idea of paid TP, you understand me, or you just need just another answer about carburetor?

0pedmap.jpg

PS Sorry, I forgot also Sanctuary Cove 0 PED arrow

Last edited:
AUD's are sold already.

About LA's... yes, this is good exception. If it will be realised, I can adapt easily. With 0 PED paid for TP system, if I exclude Arkadia Underground (I do it of course). So, this exception will kill whole idea of paid TP, you understand me, or you just need just another answer about carburetor?

0pedmap.jpg

If you would have read the discussions on this subject, you would have seen that, for example, I proposed even something more reasonable (easier to adapt than this):

And I'll quote it here too:

What I think a good compromise situation would be:
- Have a certain number of teleporters forming a basic network (for example, on Arkadia, my home planet) that could be formed by: celeste quarry, celeste harbour, sanctuary cove, all firebases and main arkadia UG - these teleporters could stay free and would let any player travel to the important points on the planet hassle free;
- Also have the teleporters from LAs free (since LA owners did paid for them and is not fair to confiscate them);
- I think we can all agree that all the other teleporters become a really commodity now and could be charged;
- Any further added teleporters would also be charged;
- To avoid confusion, they should use totally different models.

This way:
- impact on players will be minimal;
- MA will still make some money from deed selling (although they should probably scale down the amount);
- MA will still make some money from TP uses;
- There will still be some money for conscript jobs (not so many jobs, but still);
- As the game will grow (if) and new areas and teleporters would be added said income for both MA and jobs would increase.

Is not only because it's my idea, but I really think that it is a good idea and a decent compromise, that would allow people to adapt quite easy and only pay when they really wanna take the comfort route, while not completely and blindly rally against the idea. Also you can see it was made six days ago so is not like I made it now to please you (and heck, it even includes your main UG TP :p). Sure, it's a scaled down model; sure, MA would get less both via IPO and via TP uses, but they would still get a fair amount from people that value convenience more than money and the players would not suffer (greatly).

Now please tell me that you couldn't adapt to this and how many cylinders that engine has... ;)

Also on top of that i need to keep my booth stocked and deal with customers.
No worries, you won't have to do that anymore! /s

Who would go to shops or meet someone for street trading if there was 2 ped extra cost? No one would bother except few big deals.

Is not only because it's my idea, but I really think that it is a good idea and a decent compromise, that would allow people to adapt quite easy and only pay when they really wanna take the comfort route, while not completely and blindly rally against the idea. Also you can see it was made six days ago so is not like I made it now to please you (and heck, it even includes your main UG TP :p). Sure, it's a scaled down model; sure, MA would get less both via IPO and via TP uses, but they would still get a fair amount from people that value convenience more than money and the players would not suffer (greatly).

Yes, MA will get a two cents for Christmas, investors almost nothing, no payouts for new Deeds, also in this case you can forget about the jobs, because you do not know the psychology of people. Noone will use paid TP if all planet will be covered with free TP's. All other distances after using free TP can be easily covered with TP (I-III) chips or vehicles in 1-3 min. This way is cheaper of course. Only TP Chip IV is close to 1 PED per one use.

PS Selling Teleportation Chip III (UL) for 10k PED and TP IV for 25k! Be ready!!!! :lolup:

Last edited:
Yes, MA will get a two cents for Christmas, investors almost nothing, no payouts for new Deeds, also in this case you can forget about the jobs, because you do not know the psychology of people. Noone will use paid TP if all planet will be covered with free TP's. All other distances after using free TP can be easily covered with TP (I-III) chips or vehicles in 1-3 min. This way is cheaper of course. Only TP Chip IV is close to 1 PED per one use.

Yes, many people (who really care about their costs) would do that (which, by itself, would be good to economy - cars, oil, mind essence, nexus, sweat). And, still there will be people using TPs for convenience (for our example on Arkadia in UG), there will be people use interplanetary TP, there will be people using new added teleporters; I heard enough people saying they are here to have fun and don't want to count and care very PED and PEC - those people would do whatever is more convenient.

Yes, many people (who really care about their costs) would do that (which, by itself, would be good to economy - cars, oil, mind essence, nexus, sweat). And, still there will be people using TPs for convenience (for our example on Arkadia in UG), there will be people use interplanetary TP, there will be people using new added teleporters; I heard enough people saying they are here to have fun and don't want to count and care very PED and PEC - those people would do whatever is more convenient.

In general, in the case of these exceptions plan collapses.
To make most players pay for TP's is possible only if they ALL will be paid.

There almost no reason for normal miners (not gamblers) to go into AU if there will be paid TP's. Therefore the AUD payouts will be strongly decreased after introducing paid TP update. Each AU visit will cost not less than 3 (2) PED: jump to AU TP -> jump to choosed TP -> jump back to planet (can be skipped if choosed free TP). If miner will be killed and revived at other TP, this means that he must use vehicle or use TP again (if there is a wall between their claims and revive point). And so on, and so on. Due to fact, that in AU is located only several resources with MU, most miners will leave AU. I'll leave AU, of course, and forever (or until de-IPO :laugh:).

There will also be a reason to use TP chips, as this during use chips at least grow skills (which can be sold very expensive, after update of course), and during the use of TP system - no. What it is already a decisive factor in favor TP chips (level 1-4).

Of course, hard to reach places and mobs will be abandoned.

Last edited:
Hmm

What I'm reading is just a bunch of over-generalized shit about something that may or may not happen. People will still go to Arkadia Underground, people will still make deals in a streets. I don't know how you guys are thinking a 1 PED fee is going to instantly turn the player base into one that does not use the teleporters for fear of losing a single PED. There are people that will still TP 20 times a day, they will either be depo'ers and not care or they will be earning enough profit they can justify the fee's as they help with their activities.

Please, stop whining about this and just carry on with your game play. People will still play this game, people will still teleport. Nobody cares that you might quit the game and never return because of TP fee's except other people who whine and bitch just like you.

Last but not least - TELEPORT FEES MIGHT NOT EVEN BE IMPLEMENTED STOP GETTING YOUR WAND IN A KNOT

Reactions: DoA
I am just totally gobsmacked that this discussion is allowed to go on without official statement from MA.

It brings a tremendous amount of uncertainty to the platform that I really want to have this clarified as soon as possible.

Especially when it comes to places that cannot be reached without tp I would like to see some statement of intent.

In particular I am a bit concerned about AU. Buying a nice chunk of AUDs just to see some other form of deed introduced shortly after AUDs sell out & which are going to cut right through the AUD returns. That the plan? Frankly I am in total denial as I cannot believe such a trust destroying move could possibly on the table!

I honestly cannot tell whether this is just some gimmick ND dreamed up or if this is him pushing MAs agenda. All hints I've seen are giving mixed signals.

If you want to create jobs in EU then there were plenty of suggestions made here on pcf.

Few things I personally liked (without putting too much thought into it)

*item loan system with auto return after agreed amount of time - can be integrated with free loans (between friends) or loan with fee and even loan with fee & commission (comms to deed or to MA)
*Allow mining noobs to dig up those 4k Lyst Towers for a preset % (& allow the big rollers to keep rolling)
*What about them transport missions that were to be funded from interplanetary auction fees?
*Resource Gathering surely can be extended in some form or shape, no?

There are much more sensible things to do than this TeePeeFee!

Back