Server Downtime for Maintenance

There is currently a known issue with the Divine Intervention mission permitting some participants from continuing if they have choosen the coin reward instead of chip at stage VI.

This issue will be resolved in the coming update on the 10th of May.

FAIL :wtg:

2 minutes after I log in, got to log out, noooooooooooooooo MA.

All unwelcomed features works as intended , there is nothing to fix ...

Do not Disturb MA they having fun whit Compet

pvp back?
Select target fixed?

Fail.......

can consider as a money loss, since i could sell divine for 6k minimum ,and now i will need to wait for fix and it will be worth like 500 ped, since now is 1.5k already

Im not sure how the rest of the EU population feels , but..........How about, instead of continually introducing new product into the game ( now wait for it) Mindark ACTUALLY FIXES WHAT IS IN PLACE!!!!! I know, a novel concept, but somebody (apparently) has to mention it to MA AGAIN!!!:eyecrazy:

YES, just fix all the wonderful concepts and ideas already there so that we may , not only enjoy the games as intended, but also regain a modicum of trust in MA that they will actually follow through with things started and unfinished.:eureka:

Ok, Im done.....have fun :woohoo:

Paypal issues , specifically with strongboxes atm , waited 2 hours , still nothing

Support Case lodged

Derp Maintenance Derp

Im not sure how the rest of the EU population feels , but..........How about, instead of continually introducing new product into the game ( now wait for it) Mindark ACTUALLY FIXES WHAT IS IN PLACE!!!!! I know, a novel concept, but somebody (apparently) has to mention it to MA AGAIN!!!:eyecrazy:

YES, just fix all the wonderful concepts and ideas already there so that we may , not only enjoy the games as intended, but also regain a modicum of trust in MA that they will actually follow through with things started and unfinished.:eureka:

Ok, Im done.....have fun :woohoo:

It's a weekly server maintenance and not a vu. Pipe the hell down.

It's a weekly server maintenance and not a vu. Pipe the hell down.

And this was understood when I wrote it.....however, a reminder every now and again is better than the usual silence that is more commonly used by the majority of the EU populace. A tweek once a week or even once a month, to fix some long standing issues, would go a long way in rebuilding waning trust in MA.

But, yes, it is just "maintenance":wise:

Fail.......

can consider as a money loss, since i could sell divine for 6k minimum ,and now i will need to wait for fix and it will be worth like 500 ped, since now is 1.5k already

Huh? :scratch2:

He means that if he would of got to do the mission early, he could of sold the chip for more PED. When he does finally get to do the mission, the chip will be worth nothing.

He means that if he would of got to do the mission early, he could of sold the chip for more PED. When he does finally get to do the mission, the chip will be worth nothing.

Good cause I want one. I offer 500 ped

There is currently a known issue with the Divine Intervention mission permitting some participants from continuing if they have choosen the coin reward instead of chip at stage VI.

This issue will be resolved in the coming update on the 10th of May.

FAIL :wtg:

Uh? I really don't understand that text.

Wasn't the divine intervention mission availible to all players at a certain level in mission galactica, regardless if you later would go on with the galaxy mission or not?

Isn't it how the mission galactica mission was design to be: You either select the coin (and move to next step) *or* you take the reward (that regeneration chip) and end mission galactica?

Or, is the above some sort of "nerf" if you haven't gotten that far in mission galactica yet? Such as, you have to chose if you want divine chip *or* adj restoration chip.

I'm not that far in mission galactica at all, but it would be nice to know how it is supposed to work.

its supposed to be available to anyone that has completed stage 6 regardless if avatar stopped at 6 or went on. Right now people are having problems getting the side mission for the divine chip if they passed stage 6.

All broken booths now working and relocated around Twin Peaks TP? :yay:

Isn't it how the mission galactica mission was design to be: You either select the coin (and move to next step) *or* you take the reward (that regeneration chip) and end mission galactica?

Yes, but if you moved to the next step, you have only "Stage VI - Bio ID Verification" mission completed in your log, while if you took the adjusted chip and ended the mission at stage 6, you also have a completed mission named "Stage VI - Reward", and due to (as it turned out) MA's error only those who have this latter one can currently get the bonus mission.

And "permitting" in that announce is of course meant to be "preventing" :)

its supposed to be available to anyone that has completed stage 6 regardless if avatar stopped at 6 or went on. Right now people are having problems getting the side mission for the divine chip if they passed stage 6.

Ahh, right. The way they wrote "there is a problem permitting", I interpreted it as it was permitting (as in that the problem was that the system did permit) that was the problem when I read it quickly.

It's supposed to be understood as that the problem was not permitting.

And "permitting" in that announce is of course meant to be "preventing" :)

Yeah! It was a tricky text!

Last edited:

I only thought it was worth about 100 peds anyway, but ya, he could have sold one to all those who like to throw buckets of their money at people so they can be the firstist with the mostest :laugh:

Uh? I really don't understand that text.

Wasn't the divine intervention mission availible to all players at a certain level in mission galactica, regardless if you later would go on with the galaxy mission or not?

Or, is the above some sort of "nerf" if you haven't gotten that far in mission galactica yet?

I'm not that far in mission galactica at all, but it would be nice to know how it is supposed to work.

In MA's initial communication, if you had completed stage VI (meaning took the reward -=OR=- the coin) then you could pick up the Bonus Mission for the Divine chip. So, those of us that completed stage VI++ went up there to pick up the mission found out much to our disappointment that we could not pick up the bonus mission. Only the people that completed stage VI and decided they only wanted to take the Adjusted Restoration Chip were able to pick up the Bonus Mission. Many of us that had read the original instruction assumed this was a bug. Some of the community incorrectly assumed this was a feature. I submitted a case and much later they admitted it was a bug and then much later came out with a communication that they would fix the bug on May 10th. Well, here it is May 10th and no fix... Typical MA SNAFU (Situation Normal All Fucked Up) :laugh:

Someday, those of us who are currently locked out, who don't want to over pay some price gouging opportunist for this chip, will also be able to complete the mission and have one of our own :rolleyes:

Back