Question: Who uses an alt to fap himself

do you use a 2nd ava to heal (play both ava's)

• yes, I use it

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • no I don't use it

Votes: 65 65.0%
  • I don't have a good enough fap

Votes: 29 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
So.. as it stands, I'm tired off al the cheaters & exploiters so here's a small poll to see how many actually do it
or atleast a try to make a poll :D

This is aimed at mod fap & imp fap owners, poll isn't public so vote away

If I had a MOD Fap I think I would be tempted. Better than paying someone else 50 PED/hr :yup:

We can't really call this an exploit. Clearly it is his sister's account :yup: and MA says we are allowed to play other people's accounts :dunce:

If I had a MOD Fap I think I would be tempted. Better than paying someone else 50 PED/hr :yup:

We can't really call this an exploit. Clearly it is his sister's account :yup: and MA says we are allowed to play other people's accounts :dunce:

Sure, but then maybe MA should consider it in their lootbalancing?

So.. as it stands, I'm tired off al the cheaters & exploiters so here's a small poll to see how many actually do it
or atleast a try to make a poll :D

This is aimed at mod fap & imp fap owners, poll isn't public so vote away

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fapping

Code:
Scientists discovered that every healthy person in a world fap himself

How to track down every mod fapper that use "autoclicker" and do they deserved 60ped/h if they just sit near pc which do job for them when they watch movie and withdraw every pec not even willing to invest in eu "to buy ares ring" or such to increase fapping quality ?

i have super a lot brilliant ideas how to make eu happier to play for people , but there is 99% willing to show shit to each other, and only 1% willing to hear a solutions.

1. all sweaters hate teleports -> asking ma every day to make teleports payed by sweat!
2. all fappers hates other fappers , writting supports to ban each other.
3. all pvp miners try to ban pvp hunters to avoid being killed.

all this circle allways will be same.

Last edited:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fapping

Code:
Scientists discovered that every healthy person in a world fap himself

How to track down every mod fapper that use "autoclicker" and do they deserved 60ped/h if they just sit near pc which do job for them when they watch movie and withdraw every pec not even willing to invest in eu "to buy ares ring" or such to increase fapping quality ?

you really wonna take it there after talking to me?
I do know what I see, keep that in mind..

In the end, I think we both wonna achieve the same thing!

It would be pretty cool if I could unlock the pet ability to have my Dhampyre equip a fap and fap me :cool:

Or, craft an android to do it :)

you really wonna take it there after talking to me?
I do know what I see, keep that in mind..

In the end, I think we both wonna achieve the same thing!

no effenc m8 , all we talk i respect and i am really happy that smart people discuss about problems,

but main thing coming in with problem, is offering a solution.

same as vtol hunting -> it has no possible easy solution.

same with fappers -> if you cant fix all, it cant be fixed unless you have brilliant solution.

its not first post about that, and i said to you already -> what comes majority -> it becomes natural.

If world majority was lesbians, than normal woman would be not normal.

no effenc m8 , all we talk i respect and i am really happy that smart people discuss about problems,

but main thing coming in with problem, is offering a solution.

same as vtol hunting -> it has no possible easy solution.

same with fappers -> if you cant fix all, it cant be fixed unless you have brilliant solution.

its not first post about that, and i said to you already -> what comes majority -> it becomes natural.

If world majority was lesbians, than normal woman would be not normal.

There are ways to fix it... use fappers => lower TT return to normalize it with ppl who have enough skills to not use fappers, why else make a game skillbased or include evade/paramedic skills.

As for vtol hunting.. when killing a mob & you jump in a vtol twice, mob get's full hp or get's removed & respawned..
The question is, how many ppl are fed up with it & how much coding time is MA willing to spend on it?
I know, it's cheaper & easier to just ignore the issues as they have been doing

There are ways to fix it... use fappers => lower TT return to normalize it with ppl who have enough skills to not use fappers, why else make a game skillbased or include evade/paramedic skills.

As for vtol hunting.. when killing a mob & you jump in a vtol twice, mob get's full hp or get's removed & respawned..
The question is, how many ppl are fed up with it & how much coding time is MA willing to spend on it?
I know, it's cheaper & easier to just ignore the issues as they have been doing

use fappers => lower TT return -> why people would hire fapper for 60p/h if he will get lower return and has to pay 60p/h still, how to know if he uses fapper if he never get hit because of running? (people with fap and big armor gets more tt since decay , it has been proved)

when killing a mob & you jump in a vtol twice -> if fapper allways get to vtol after hutner dead ? if 4 people in party and 1 started to abuse , and every time sit on plane? or shared mob ? or any guy comes gets agro with flame?

there is no possible way to determinate this. Remember that game is a bunch of rules (if this -> than that)

use fappers => lower TT return -> why people would hire fapper for 60p/h if he will get lower return and has to pay 60p/h still, how to know if he uses fapper if he never get hit because of running? (people with fap and big armor gets more tt since decay , it has been proved)

when killing a mob & you jump in a vtol twice -> if fapper allways get to vtol after hutner dead ? if 4 people in party and 1 started to abuse , and every time sit on plane? or shared mob ? or any guy comes gets agro with flame?

there is no possible way to determinate this. Remember that game is a bunch of rules (if this -> than that)

lower tt return should'nt mean lower returns after mu.. mob has to be worth it to use a fapper
fappers don't shoot mobs so no issue there..
I never seen a vtol hunter doing shared loot when others are around, pretty sure someone will make a post or a support case.

IF this doesn't get fixed THEN ppl have no use to skill up & hunt bigger mobs :D

lower tt return should'nt mean lower returns after mu.. mob has to be worth it to use a fapper
fappers don't shoot mobs so no issue there..
I never seen a vtol hunter doing shared loot when others are around, pretty sure someone will make a post or a support case.

IF this doesn't get fixed THEN ppl have no use to skill up & hunt bigger mobs :D

https://www.twitch.tv/tacotuesdaytv/v/44479322

god bless google :

vtol hunters ?

To counter this you can team up with other players and use different roles as riflemen, Healers (FAP) and even escape vehicle drivers. This way your team can build your own distinctive way of hunting and create loads of fun!

source : http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/starter-pack/

Last edited:
Seems odd that a person who is complaining about low tt returns wants to lower tt returns of others.

Just as you may be tired of things in game.. I am tired of witch hunt threads.. which is all this is.. as the presence of the thread and poll does not arrive at any real conclusions. Just an attempt at shaming.

today, more mu is on super low mobs that no need to fap at all,

big mobs for gambles with shitloads of crapnel and tt stuff, that i agree wit you.

as soon as lifesteal reach his cap 30%, we can chip out all our paramedic .

What about people using alt accounts for additional DPS?

Anyone hunting in a team should get worse TT returns too?

There are ways to fix it... use fappers => lower TT return to normalize it with ppl who have enough skills to not use fappers, why else make a game skillbased

Reactions: das
don't judge Dasouth, he came with right problems, sad there is no solutions

It's not possible to make it absolutely perfect. It's pretty easy to improve the situation thou:
  1. Determine if the mob was attacked (if not, goto Exit)
  2. Determine who made most damage
  3. Determine who used VTOL twice since the mob started to take dmg
  4. If 2 and 3 are the same player, reset mob to full HP
  5. Exit
It is possible to find out if alt running a bot and the main char are controlled by the same person but... it wouldn't solve the problem permanently. (Some ppl would then start using more advanced botting software, which would force MA into upgrading the detection software... it'll lead to a pretty costly arms race they prolly want to avoid).

Reactions: das
Make it impossible to fap other avatars...problem solved... and fap/evade skills would be worth something again...

Make it impossible to fap other avatars...problem solved... and fap/evade skills would be worth something again...

And completely screw the healing profession and those that made considerable investments to do so... or do we not want mindark to care about the value and usability of items now? We can't have it both ways.

It's not possible to make it absolutely perfect. It's pretty easy to improve the situation thou:
  1. Determine if the mob was attacked (if not, goto Exit)
  2. Determine who made most damage
  3. Determine who used VTOL twice since the mob started to take dmg
  4. If 2 and 3 are the same player, reset mob to full HP
  5. Exit

it will make much more lag and eat way more resources -> will make way less effect than posting PUBLIC Allowed/Not allowed rules list in public eu webpage

It is possible to find out if alt running a bot and the main char are controlled by the same person but... it wouldn't solve the problem permanently. (Some ppl would then start using more advanced botting software, which would force MA into upgrading the detection software... it'll lead to a pretty costly arms race they prolly want to avoid).

how you suggest to detect duck tape on a mouse pointed to standing person ?

Using an alt to fap is probably one of the few ways an alt can give someone an unfair advantage over others.
Proving someone is using an alt, for any purpose, is extremely difficult for MindArk... the risk of affecting people who only appear suspicious is too high. Tolerating alts is less risk to player confidence than banning legitimate players.

I believe the Restoration Chips are an attempt to mitigate alt-fappers. It does not eliminate the problem, but it does give the rest of us a viable way to gain a similar advantage without any risk of being called a cheater.

Another way to address the problem might be to reduce the spawn rate of the mobs being hunted by those using alts to fap. Make the frequent spawns shared-loot so anyone can crash the cheaters and make non-shared uber mobs annoyingly scarce (ie uncampable) like Hogglo Diablo, Aurli Brood Bosses, or Divine Proterons.

Seems odd that a person who is complaining about low tt returns wants to lower tt returns of others.

Just as you may be tired of things in game.. I am tired of witch hunt threads.. which is all this is.. as the presence of the thread and poll does not arrive at any real conclusions. Just an attempt at shaming.

IF I where on a witch hunt, maybe I wouldv' exposed your socmate who used a bot to hunt his evisc quest..
I'll give you a tip, mixed angel with grem, i287 + i105 & ff93 to tag... ring any bells?
If this was a witch hunt, i would've made poll public or atleast acussed some ppl.
I'm trying to have a normal discussion however.

PS : I never complained about low TT returns in general, I track TT+mu :D
however a 50% TT run with 100.5% abg mu.. that does kinda make it about TT :lolup:

What about people using alt accounts for additional DPS?

Anyone hunting in a team should get worse TT returns too?

to get to good dpp, you will need to invest in skills & gear for both ava's so it's not a compare

I don't currently own mod or imp, but if I did yes I would have my partner fap me, it is the end goal, it's not a exploit at all in my opinion, if your willing to spend that sort of money on a item why shouldn't u be able to utalise it to full potential ?

I don't currently own mod or imp, but if I did yes I would have my partner fap me, it is the end goal, it's not a exploit at all in my opinion, if your willing to spend that sort of money on a item why shouldn't u be able to utalise it to full potential ?

well..
I can buy 2 i2870 & have more dps then a mm.. get the drift?

thx to that 1 person who might have been honest about using an alt
PS : even if MA where to check forum who voted for it, they can't ban you for it
IF they did I'd be on it also :D

Yea I get where your coming from in that sense, but i play the game with my partner and occasionally do use support hunters when hunting the bigger mobs, I pay the ammo I pay the decay, I don't agree with using auto clicker tools etc but having another play with other items, I'm not seeing a problem there :p

Yea I get where your coming from in that sense, but i play the game with my partner and occasionally do use support hunters when hunting the bigger mobs, I pay the ammo I pay the decay, I don't agree with using auto clicker tools etc but having another play with other items, I'm not seeing a problem there :p

when it is an actual person playing, i have no problem
When it's 2 ava's being played by 1 person, 1 with a good gun/skills/buffs & 1 with a modfap playing 20h/day, I do have a problem.
& whenever I see them hunting next to me, I just log off & MA can kiss my shiny peds goodbye

to clarify, I borrwed imp fap b4 & hunted small eomon naked solo
I borrowed mod fap & hunted trox stalkers naked..
I've used medics, I provided medic services..
I've been around +10 years & seen quite a bit :)

Mmm but then how do u separate them from people paying a fapper, for example when hunting dasps they hit every second basically, so how does the game know if it's a real person or a alt?

Mmm but then how do u separate them from people paying a fapper, for example when hunting dasps they hit every second basically, so how does the game know if it's a real person or a alt?

i can see who uses alt, so can my socmates & other ppl..

here's a few hints

- personal fapper, only faps 1 ava nobody else
- move to target & spamfap
- low attribues
- relative new ava who get's to borrow +10k $ gear w/o collateral
- MA can check IP
- MA can check if fappers get paid & if withdrawl, where the money goes..
- provide cellphine number so MA can randomly call both hunter & fapper so they can hear it's 2 diffrent persons

just a few things & def. not bulletproof but a start, sure others can come up with more ideas

Back