Question: Who uses an alt to fap himself

do you use a 2nd ava to heal (play both ava's)

• yes, I use it

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • no I don't use it

Votes: 65 65.0%
  • I don't have a good enough fap

Votes: 29 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but main thing coming in with problem, is offering a solution.

same as vtol hunting -> it has no possible easy solution.

If you are agroed by a mob you can`t enter a vehicle.

same with fappers -> if you cant fix all, it cant be fixed unless you have brilliant solution.

If someone is using a key far to fast (often) give him a 60+ sec. cooldown. ^^

+ If some one is reported to exploit and you (MA) have proved that the user is indeed exploiting then ban him and don´t tell us that action will be done, that we never see.

i can see who uses alt, so can my socmates & other ppl..

here's a few hints

- personal fapper, only faps 1 ava nobody else
- move to target & spamfap
- low attribues
- relative new ava who get's to borrow +10k $ gear w/o collateral
- MA can check IP
- MA can check if fappers get paid & if withdrawl, where the money goes..
- provide cellphine number so MA can randomly call both hunter & fapper so they can hear it's 2 diffrent persons

just a few things & def. not bulletproof but a start, sure others can come up with more ideas

- personal fapper, only faps 1 ava nobody else - there is fappers that get xxx USD /month oayment, and game is bored already, so it makes connect to them only to fap hutner who empoeed fapper.

- move to target & spamfap - all fappers do that, since easyer to press autouse button that point to person
- low attribues - new players cant become a fapper even if rl friend can give him mod fap

- relative new ava who get's to borrow +10k $ gear w/o collateral - same as 1 before

- MA can check IP - most internet providers even in russia and usa has 1 ourside ip adress for all internet network

- MA can check if fappers get paid & if withdrawl, where the money goes.. - additional human recourses not a solution since need to pay sallary and ma not get payment for guarding .

- provide cellphine number so MA can randomly call both hunter & fapper so they can hear it's 2 diffrent persons - same additional recources + i woudnt realy want to talk with someone when killing a mulciber.

+rep for solutions, i rly like it, but this solutions is not a middle of a point :)

Last edited:
- low attribues

That will certainly exclude some guilty parties. :wise:
Not all alts were created with the purpose of being an alt... some are used as alts some days but not others.

Of all the things MindArk has to deal with, I prefer they prioritize fixing ancient annoying bugs, answering month-old support cases, and creating new fun systems and events, rather than policing alts.

+ If some one is reported to exploit and you (MA) have proved that the user is indeed exploiting then ban him and don´t tell us that action will be done, that we never see.

Key cool down is stupid and when people are angry or there is lag, we tend to smash keyboard or hit a key very fast hoping it magically works... so we should be penalized further? I think not.

than i cant go out of area with no turret and bunch shared mobs.
people who mobtrain others in rig would be doomed.

if fapper use duck tape and holds button pushed -> is he different from autoclicker?
i know oldl people who still not use auto use, just clicking on mob to shoot, lag is enought for them :) do they really need a 60 seconds cooldown to not be able to shoot? (better give them "how much 2+2" on screent to make them answer :)

Key cool down is stupid and when people are angry or there is lag, we tend to smash keyboard or hit a key very fast hoping it magically works... so we should be penalized further? I think not.

Thats why I wrote 1. "key far to fast" and "(often)" so it should not trigger if you used it for only last 60 sec. or whatever.

than i cant go out of area with no turret and bunch shared mobs.
people who mobtrain others in rig would be doomed.

You could deal with that problem when there weren´t any vehicles, right? (kill the mobs, let kill you and then use tp chip from safe place, whatever else works) I don´t really see this as problem.

if fapper use duck tape and holds button pushed -> is he different from autoclicker?
Well its not different, but I also have no idea how to handle with this at the time of writing.

i know oldl people who still not use auto use, just clicking on mob to shoot, lag is enought for them :) do they really need a 60 seconds cooldown to not be able to shoot? (better give them "how much 2+2" on screent to make them answer :)

I bet they don´t click 10 times a second for the whole period with the same delay between clicks.

i can see who uses alt, so can my socmates & other ppl..

here's a few hints

- personal fapper, only faps 1 ava nobody else
- move to target & spamfap
- low attribues
- MA can check IP
- MA can check if fappers get paid & if withdrawl, where the money goes..
- provide cellphine number so MA can randomly call both hunter & fapper so they can hear it's 2 diffrent persons

just a few things & def. not bulletproof but a start, sure others can come up with more ideas

Two people live together, let's say husband and wife. Wife faps husband ;). 1. personal fapper 2. she's lazy, move to target and spam fap, or you could set it up so wife's ava keyboard is right next to husband's mouse so easy to hit fap key whenever needed 3. low attribs, yup 4. it's wife, can borrow anything 5. they live together, same ip, 6 pay wife to fap? why have wife? :p 7. ma calling people? come on man...

This is :scratch2: !

I never use vehicles for hunt creatures. But if you be a miner and mobs ninja spawn at the claim, then i use the vehicle to go away for summon my claim. If i mine, i want mine, and not kill mobs!

If you mine, no mob in place and radar... then you get a claim, be sure 2-3 mobs spawn at you. Ninja spawns is really BS. As miner you have also to be a hunter, and this is not fair. Everywhere are mobs around, near all places.
This is hard enought for miners. It don't needs to ninja spawn, if you get a claim.

Of course, hunt mobs and using vehicles for kill the mob, about otherwise your skills are to low for hunt this creature, is cheating.

It could be that way, if you start to hunt a mob, you are not able to enter or spawn the vehicle, aslong the mob is not killed. But, if you die, you can spawn it for flight back to the mob.

just my :twocents:

Reactions: ZPF
As for vtol hunting.. when killing a mob & you jump in a vtol twice, mob get's full hp or get's removed & respawned..
The question is, how many ppl are fed up with it & how much coding time is MA willing to spend on it?
I know, it's cheaper & easier to just ignore the issues as they have been doing

simple, low work required fix for this is, if you jump in VTOL while agro'd, the mob goes unreachable instantly. This means you need to be hit before you can damage it again, while it still regens

it will make much more lag and eat way more resources ...
Not really.
I know why u think it would eat way more resources. You were thinking it's the same thing as making the mob AI more complex. Every line added to mob AI script has to be run on every single mob in the spawn so it instantly gets multiplied hundredfold, possibly thousand times thus creating a huge strain on the server resources.

This is not mob AI we're talking about. It's a stand-alone script triggered by the FlyingVehicleSpawned() event.

Lonely miner spawns his VTOL to get away from the ninja spawn. There's already myriad of mob AI scripts running all around him checking if PlayerInsideAggroRange == True or False. Now just one more script is ran, and even then not full script*) as it will exit after 1st check (MobDamaged == False; Exit). The server won't even notice any difference.

Full script is only run for a hunter who keeps spamming his VTOL while hunting. Now let's assume your right and running all the checks for the full script will choke the server so bad that it will make the system lag. It won't, but, hey, lets assume u right. Suppose the lag is so bad it gets our brave hunter killed.

How unfortunate... :cowboy:

3. Determine who used VTOL twice since the mob started to take dmg
  4. If 2 and 3 are the same player, reset mob to full HP
  5. Exit

old days some guys got reported for it ...no idea now

Last edited:
Fix such issues is more easy as we all think, but MA is to lazy for making a fix.
Example: the map open/close 4 times a second cheat, so your vehicle run faster.

This could be fixed with a simply cooldown, so you could only open the map 1 time per second.

Vtol hunt:
if your vehicle is spawned, you can't shoot any ammo nor use a weapon.

Last edited:
MA created all the tools to make a healing alt. With the only need for a piece of duct tape. (or software i guess)

Take out fap, click on the avatar, Now take the duct tape over the left mouse button while in "aim mode". And push hotkey for "follow".

Avatar will now follow you around while constant trying to heal (It will not stop trying to heal even though you are at full HP)

This can also be used for people skilling "repair". Once the S.I is full it will just stand there trying to repair until S.I is lowered again.

So just need to bump the mouse once in a while to not AFK DC

Do know that MA ingame tools provide enough commands to have a avatar follow you. Heal, and not stop healing even though you are at full HP? =)

The only aid I need to fapping is Russian MILF pr0n. No alt needed.

I wonder if you could set up 4 EU accounts and sync them all up using ISBoxer. Using ProcessExplorer I was able to close the line which keeps multiple EU accounts from being open on the same computer. Then set up ISBoxer so that so when I press a key on main account the others also all press that same key. Run around with a fapper and 3 DPS lol.

Back