exploit made public :)

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
Since there's an easy fixed a MA neglected to fix it for 6 months I'm gonna make it public

The exploit is all about scanning :)
Using a macro is the best way to go, make sure you have move to target on!

1. spawn pet
2. select target
3. equip scanner
4. scan
5. dismiss pet

Rince & repeat, scientist here you come!

PS= best to do it on a location where none will be looking for as to not fuck up your select target
Might need to add select next target

Wonna bet they fix it with a cooldown? :p

Das

And this is an exploit how? You are paying decay and any food costs associated with the pet being out.

Worse case, they do a cool down to nerf the opportunity because you can constantly respawn. . But you aren't avoiding decay or getting anything for free.

If you macro it, it would be bannable but as would anything.

you need to ask why it's an exploit?

oooh man, I thought you where smarter & older..
Never saw kimmi's previous owner scan 24/7?
Never saw that one AOW guy scan 24/7 during 3*skill event
That's why they made the cooldown, that's why you can't scan same person twice & get decay.
Why should it only work on mobs? Couse they FUCKED UP AGAIN..

Using a FUCKED UP CODE to skill = exploit.. not that hard to grasp is it?

yes its an exploit, unfair advantage to get skills in a not intended way.

I never understood why MA made scanning harder, it's basically free income for them.
Kinda expected something more spectacular as an exploit.

you need to ask why it's an exploit?

oooh man, I thought you where smarter & older..
Never saw kimmi's previous owner scan 24/7?
Never saw that one AOW guy scan 24/7 during 3*skill event
That's why they made the cooldown, that's why you can't scan same person twice & get decay.
Why should it only work on mobs? Couse they FUCKED UP AGAIN..

Using a FUCKED UP CODE to skill = exploit.. not that hard to grasp is it?

No need to be aggressive. I wasn't around back then or at the very least.. played the game instead of stalking pcf.

Last edited:
Was hoping for a lil more useful one...

Got another?

:poke:

Wow that is amazing, I would have never come up with it. It is such a genius idea:yup:, you deserve my :twocents::lolup:

If you could not read my sarcasm, this following text should clear things up for ya.

This would have been useful when scanning gave loads of intelligence... now it's just wasted peds for those chasing a skill target.

Since there's an easy fixed a MA neglected to fix it for 6 months I'm gonna make it public

The exploit is all about scanning :)
Using a macro is the best way to go, make sure you have move to target on!

1. spawn pet
2. select target
3. equip scanner
4. scan
5. dismiss pet

Rince & repeat, scientist here you come!

PS= best to do it on a location where none will be looking for as to not fuck up your select target
Might need to add select next target

Wonna bet they fix it with a cooldown? :p

Das

The exploit just allows you to spend ped 24/7 for skills most people don't care about...

I agree it's an exploit, I agree if you (or anyone) uses a macro they are violating terms of agreement,
I also appreciate you sharing it - I say when MA does nothing.. F-it, talk to us the people!
Will I do this ? Nope - but again, thanks for letting us know. Next time wait less time IMO - 6 months?? MA sucks...

Back