Divine Proteron

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
If anybody has any different spawn locations for this, please PM me, I am sure I can work out a finders fee if it leads to me getting a kill on one :)

Only one location that I know of, spawns on the :30 mark of the hour if it is due to spawn.

Rumor was 3 hours and 11 hours randomly after last spawn. good luck.

Thanks forgo, it's stopped spawning in the normal place, I think it's spawning somewhere else, buy nobody seems to be talking. There are still a fee of us that were camping it days on end who still havnt got it.

Maybe they stopped spawning it when they didn't get the patch promised for May 10th done on time..?

Maybe the person at MA who is supposed to spawn it has their head so far up their ass they can't find the button.

Maybe the person at MA who is supposed to spawn it has their head so far up their ass they can't find the button.

Or maybe down his trousers. :handjob: "yeah bitch you want it? Well, i am not going give it, till I am ready."

I keep coming to the place at most of the :30, but don't think there was a single spawn since Tuesday, not there anyway. Besides that, for the last 2 days I've been thoroughly roaming the eudorian pvp4, just in case, but to no avail.

Looking to trade explosive BP with Divine Proteron BP(L)
Well like husk it could be spawned using a lot of resources in lootable pvp.

Back