R e s p e c t !

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
  • May 10th has come and gone without a peep about the promised patch to fix the Galactica Bonus mission.
  • Weeks go by without any acknowledgement whatsoever of new support tickets.
  • Years ago, promises where made repeatedly about improving communications but the exact opposite has happened -- the devs cannot be bothered to post more than one liners.

My wish is for MA staff to have a little more respect for the player base... we don't always deserve it, but that's not an excuse.

I had promised myself not to make this kind of post because the devs don't like it and they ruin my loot when I do... except my loot already sucks terribly -- guess they didn't appreciate that I sold my divine chip for 8.5k and now they're trying to bleed it all away from me.

Oh no!!!!! Thanks, now its stuck in my head...

Skip to 0:51...

I'm about to give you all my money
And all I'm asking in return honey​

• May 10th has come and gone without a peep about the promised patch to fix the Galactica Bonus mission.
  • Years ago, promises where made repeatedly about improving communications but the exact opposite has happened -- the devs cannot be bothered to post more than one liners.

My wish is for MA staff to have a little more respect for the player base... we don't always deserve it, but that's not an excuse.

I had promised myself not to make this kind of post because the devs don't like it and they ruin my loot when I do... except my loot already sucks terribly -- guess they didn't appreciate that I sold my divine chip for 8.5k and now they're trying to bleed it all away from me.

Tin foil hat much?

Yeah, that's not an excuse for MA.

We surely deserve more respect than this.

Haven't noticed any correlation between my loot and the periods I'm (reasonably) happy with MA or calling em idiots in every other post. Doubt they have enogh manpower to keep track...
There is definitely a correllation between me being pissed at MA and my willingness to spend peds. I'm pretty sure MA hasn't noticed that either.

Last edited:

Give MA a bit more time..remember most likely they have all of the Team working on Compets now.

Give MA a bit more time..remember most likely they have all of the Team working on Compets now.

Are you serious?? :scratch2: Don't you think they know by now that they missed their own date of May 10th to fix the Galactica Bonus Mission? And you think it's unreasonable for me to expect a simple "Our apologies but the patch scheduled for May 10th has been delayed until the 17th"? Now they can cut-n-paste it even!

Are you serious?? :scratch2: Don't you think they know by now that they missed their own date of May 10th to fix the Galactica Bonus Mission? And you think it's unreasonable for me to expect a simple "Our apologies but the patch scheduled for May 10th has been delayed until the 17th"? Now they can cut-n-paste it even!

I'm trying to keep it positive here really. We are not hearing from MA because:

A. The Sky is falling
or
B. Because they are over working trying to get Compets completed.

Putting my large MU loss aside, I'm going with B. (Dang I even voted for B)

I like this thread! :acid:

And we don't even know if they see this thread.
little bit more communication between the player base and MA/PP .... YES PLS !

@MA, bring all different forums together and react to wishes / problems

:twocents: :)

So why do any of you think that sitting on your ass playing a video game and throwing money would entitle you to any form of respect?
now keep putting out that credit card and bend over like a nice little sheep.

If anything, MA is the one that earns respect. Their business plan is solid over many years.
Thing is, it does not matter what crap product you produce as long as you can sell it.
Take McDonald for example. Everyone knows how to make a better hamburger but still people go buy them by the millions.

If MA could fix all bugs in game, but it meant a cost increase of 50%, they wouldn't get 50% more players and you wouldn't deposit 50% more.

What's next? thinking you deserve respect from your boss because you slavishly work your 9 to 5 job?
Or demanding respect from your government because you pay taxes? :laugh:

I'm going off-topic, but you know what I learned out of playing PE?
That doing business is easy and it's a mindset. You know the many old players who set up shops, offered services, reselling/trading, investing in LA's...

I'm grateful that I played PE at the time. It slowly opened my eyes to how great the world can be with the right mindset.

Also, semi related. The old item descriptions like "urban nomad" and other stuff reflect an on going business trend of mobility instead of fixed desks. I don't know all the names of who started PE; but those guys (al bight too optimistic) had something going.

By the time we all got a red barret those times where over and we where thanked for being "pioneers". And sad but true, if you don't feel like a pioneer in a certain field , walk the unbeaten path, go against the majority or in any way separate yourself from the herd; you don't earn respect.

The answer?
- Have guts
- Have dreams
- Realize, whatever you do; you will die anyway
- the following words are an illusion: competition, ego, time, economy, money
but they are very persisting illusions.
- avoid doom sayers and pessimists, the "news", that voice of fear and any advice "sheep" give you.

And remember if your goal in life is an ATH in EU; you prolly need to rediscover your ambitions and dreams.
Also note that your goal is about you fantasize the most; because none of you will admit to yourself that you make such a big dream of getting a glowie, your avatar name in a list and somewhere between 5k-20k USD; which for most of you big rollers wouldn't be profit at all.

But hey, whatever strokes your wookie; I guess.

Back