Do you like all of the polls recently?

Do you like all of these polls recently?

• Total voters

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
I think it's time we do a poll about polls.

Do you like them?

Do you hate them?

You have three options to select from:

1. I love all these polls, please post more!
  2. NO. Oh my God stop with all the polls!
  3. Hey... it's either polls or "TP Fee" complaint threads, I'll take polls thank you.

Share your thoughts. Let's discuss.

The only polls (poles) I like are ones that either you, kitty, or my wife are dancing on.

Otherwise stop it.

The only polls (poles) I like are ones that either you, kitty, or my wife are dancing on.

Otherwise stop it.

:laugh:

lol... Wait, wait. Are you saying that your wife is a stripper?

I like the Polls.
They saved Europe back in the 16th Century.
I did meet a few in my travels that I thought might jump me in the back alleys in Hamtramck after a hard night when I was a misguided youth.
AMEN:cool:

Last edited:
I like the Polls.
They saved Europe back in the 7th Century.
I did meet a few in my travels that I thought might jump me in the back alleys in Hamtramck after a hard night when I was a misguided youth.
AMEN:cool:

:lolup:
Best response yet. Well done sir.

No.

In my humble opinion polls should only be created with a valid hypothesis, specific and relevant options, with a follow up and conclusion in mind.

Seems currently there are many created by those looking for attention.

If there is no useful information to be gathered from a poll, then they are useless and waste of time.

If they are presented with credible options, valid and genuine reasoning behind wishing to obtain the data - and the data then being analysed, then I am all for it. If that information can be used to enhance our game, even better.

I did my bachelors degree on this sort of thing, so pop psychology/stats are grinding at the best of time - so forgive me if I come across as disgruntled!

:laugh:

lol... Wait, wait. Are you saying that your wife is a stripper?

She could be.

But I see you did not deny that you arent.

There you have it folks.. puddin is her stripper name.

No.

In my humble opinion polls should only be created with a valid hypothesis, specific and relevant options, with a follow up and conclusion in mind.

Seems currently there are many created by those looking for attention.

If there is no useful information to be gathered from a poll, then they are useless and waste of time.

If they are presented with credible options, valid and genuine reasoning behind wishing to obtain the data - and the data then being analysed, then I am all for it. If that information can be used to enhance our game, even better.

I did my bachelors degree on this sort of thing, so pop psychology/stats are grinding at the best of time - so forgive me if I come across as disgruntled!

Oh, i do feel your pain, Bonnie. I maybe more cynical in my old age, but I see so much blatant attention seeking these days on social networks, over forums (alt music forums) and even In the classroom. Where mainly the younger generation is so blatant are seeking attention and uses different methods to get it.

Back