Selling: UL Guns, Armor, BP's & Land Areas

Rampsy

Dominant
Society
AO
Rampsy
All items in this topic were sold or not for sale anymore

Last edited:
I'm not intending to really put up anything for sale, so no buyout price nor starting bid will be posted.

Sorry, but with an opening statement like this, one could assume that you have made an error posting in the 'Sales' section.

If your true intention isn't to sell anything at all, why post here? However, it does seem that you're open to offers, that's the confusing part.

My comments are made in all seriousness, I'm not trying to troll your thread or offend you.

:scratch:

You do have very nice gear, and some nice Land Areas by the way.

I'm not intending to really put up anything for sale, so no buyout price nor starting bid will be posted... others are most probably not sold, unless I get an offer too good to refuse.

Nice gear but frankly your "sales" thread is stupid and your opening statement makes it clear that you will be overcharging or not selling at all, so not quite sure why you posted here asking people to offer on your stuff.

Some interesting stuff, please let me know when you decide what you want for it.

yup i agree better move this to pricecheck then

No, the thing is:

These things can be sold, but what I mean is: I don't need fast sales, they can stay up for sale for a year.
It's just because I grow tired of resellers constantly trying to get stuff for a way too low price, like people trying to buy the jaguar set for even less than what it was worth before it received the extra buffs.

So it's not a pricecheck at all, all things are for sale. It's just that I don't have a minimum bid, nor a buyout price, I just want to put the items in the open so people can check them out, and if interested they can make an offer and I will respond to it whether I accept or decline.

It's just that some items are pretty hard to put a BO price on them
for example:
- The LA's, as you never know what future may bring with them, and especially since I just came back out of inactivity. During my 5months of inactivity the DNA had dropped to minimum level, had te max them out again, but obviously, marketing has to come back. So the revenue is already decent, but the Shinkiba LA for example had about 5x that revenue before my inactivity.
- The jaguar set, as none of the owners seem to want to sell them since they received the buffs, it's kind of unknown how much effect it has on the price. It became a really awesome PVP armor, but I'll just see what offers come in.

So BO price is rather variable, this month I may accept a certain price for something, but next month it can be much lower/higher. I've been selling a few ingame with a high BO price already to see what reactions I would receive, as I expected people to lower them, but I don't need that exact BO price obviously, but putting them here would most probably scare people away.

So to be more clear: The items are for sale, but I don't feel like putting a price on them, I'll just see what offers come in, if 1 makes me happy I'll be fine with it.

edit: I've changed the opening post so that it's more clear what I really meant, sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you ever go to a grocery store / car dealer with no BOs on the items they are selling?

It's not a grocery store neither is it a car dealer, they are his items that are available to anyone looking specifically.. I don't get what's hard to understand here. Make an offer if you want something, keep walking if you don't! Good to know that items are there available.. Shame no scopes!

Added the RX Gloves to the topic. Forgot about them :)

Beware of this seller...

I politely asked what the price was on the spirit, since i have been away from the game since august last year and was hoping to start play again. And i got this answer from this guy.

"Sorry, but I'm really not in the mood of trolling..."

He sure doesnt seem like a polite person or one that wants to sell it.

Beware of this seller...

I politely asked what the price was on the spirit, since i have been away from the game since august last year and was hoping to start play again. And i got this answer from this guy.

Sure doesent sound very nice :wise:

Beware of this seller...

Ask around, I'm a very polite person.

But if my topic clearly says: "Do not ask for prices, because I do not have any prices in mind."
And still the first thing you do is to try to make me look like a joke by doing exactly what I asked not to do, what kind of answer would you expect then?

I don't even see what is rude by saying that "I don't like being trolled". I'm just stating that I don't like it if you try to make a joke out of me.

I think the only one who was offensive to the other person here, was you, as you called me a retard and a douchebag in your PM without any reason.

I hope an admin can clean this topic up, because I don't really like how you publically try to give me a bad name without a reason, while you actually insult me.

Last edited:
But if my topic clearly says: "Do not ask for prices, because I do not have any prices in mind."

This really sounds more like a price check than anything else. Maybe you sell at the right price but, you don't know what that is. So what's the sense in making an offer to buy, if you don't know what you want for the items or what their worth, other than what you paid for them. If your serious about selling, decide the amount you want and set a SB, then see where it goes.

Me think's your trying to avoid Sellers Remorse, always wondering if you could have gotten more

Com'on guys! Can't you see he's waiting for the idiot out here that has more money then sense?

A hard and SIMPLE rule to learn now is this:

WHEN THERE'S NO PRICE - IT'S BECAUSE THEY WANT TOO MUCH FOR IT

Cars, houses, guns, toys, and EU stuff.

WHEN THERE'S NO PRICE - IT'S BECAUSE THEY WANT TOO MUCH FOR IT

Not at all, but I just don't like how 99% of the players have no idea how a market works, and only look at Markup. In my opinion, markup is the worst invention MindArk has ever done, because it destroys a market.

I agree that it's good for materials that sell a lot each day, as they get a good average, but unique items work different.

A market is being influenced by supply and demand. So 1 item can be searched by 5 people when only 1 is available, demand is higher than supply, so price will raise. While a few months later, 5 people may be selling & only 1 is buying, then price will drop, because supply is higher than demand.

So markup says nothing. It only shows what the price was at 1 specific moment. If every day, hundreds of those items get sold, then it's a fair thing to compare with, but if only 1 sells per month or even per year, then Markup says absolutely nothing. It all depends on supply and demand at that exact moment.

So yes, that means that the stuff I'm selling won't be cheap. No need to lie about that.
Because they are all unique or at least rare items.

But does that mean I will be selling them expensive? Not at all.
Some I expect to sell above their MU, some I expect to sell below their MU, as said, MU says nothing for this type of items, and that goes both sides.
And will I ask "too much"? Nope, I'll sell at a price that is fine for both buyer & seller. Is it too much if the buyer is willing to pay for it? Nope, then it's not too much for him. Maybe for others, but not for him.

An example: The Sacred Kong is going to be by far the strongest pet in compet (at least if MindArk keeps their promiss, and we all know that MindArk & keeping promisses isn't always the best combination), and there are only 3 Sacred kongs if I'm correct, the other 2 being lvl 7.
So, he'll be the obvious number 1 pet in compet app. How much are people willing to pay to be the strongest player? That's up to them. If they find a certain bid worth it, then they do, if they don't, then they don't. I know that 1 of the 2 other kongs, a lvl 7, was sold a few days ago between 10k & 20k. Is it a lot? yes, but is it too much? not if that player wanted to pay that much.
If we look only at Entropia, then I think he's not worth that much, he's got good buffs, but I don't think they're worth that much. But if that player has a guaranteed top 3 spot in compet with that pet, then it might be worth it. It's a risk he took, and he wanted to take that risk. So he paid what he was willing to pay.

Last edited:
Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000 has been reserved.
Buyer asked for extra time to gather the peds.

Back