KullXP

Prowler
Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
deactivated

Last edited:
Nice going lads!
Hope you celebrate this over a fine cup of tea and a fag!

One of the funniest hof posts i see and had to taken down... :(

Mod says have to take it down sorry guys

No, I did not say that at all.

I sent you a PM asking you to upload your images to the forum's Gallery (just like everyone else has to), rather than using a third party image hosting site, and to update the links in your post here.

Your decision to take your post down completely is entirely your own choice.

No, I did not say that at all.

I sent you a PM asking you to upload your images to the forum's Gallery (just like everyone else has to), rather than using a third party image hosting site, and to update the links in your post here.

Your decision to take your post down completely is entirely your own choice.

Rule 156365.86

No discussing or displaying of private messages blah blah, please mod yourself.

Gratz on the Uber Loot.

Ehh, I can't see any pictures :(

deactivated

Last edited:
use imgur maybe ?

use imgur maybe ?

/mod note/

Use of third-party image hosting sites like imgur is not permitted. See Rule 4.1.

Forum Rules said:
4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

Every other member manages to cope with using the forum's Gallery to post pics of their HoFs.:pic:

If Kull is unwilling to post without resorting to use of an external site, I'll close the thread.

I do with transparency but only on Enlargement photos. My gifs take up a bit of bandwidth, my threads usually are 3 mb - 12 mb in graphics. But I use little techniques that you can see in the source code to dramatically reduce the bandwidth required.

I use a blend of .jpeg and .gif and have to blend the quality difference so they looks like they are same quality tho there not.

If I used .png in my threads it would be 25 mb +. Im running 3mb - 12 mb threads that have very little image quality loss, at least a really good trade off. Any lower Quality and it just looks very bad on forum. So hands are a bit tied as PCF is capped 3 mb on gifs and has no gif support above 3 mb.

Was being sarcastic.

i know the rules woman but cant we just make one exception once ?

Last edited:
I do with transparency but only on Enlargement photos. My gifs take up a bit of bandwidth, my threads usually are 3 mb - 12 mb in graphics.

When I post images online, embedded in a forum or webpate, I try to keep the file size small so it's fast to load for the "bypassers". Personally, I don't like to wait say one minute for all images in a post or article to show up.

Then, providing an a link to a high resolution image (posted possibly elsewhere) is a good option.

One thing I absolutely not like here is inline images that's hosted in web servers in regions where the cyber crime rate is higher than average, so to speak.

And who knows if big 3rd party imaging compaines provide advertisers with tags for which sites the visitors visit (by seeing referrer code), and possibly offer targeted advertising to people who want to know which web visitors visit web sites that handles cash transfer (ie deposits-ingame trades-withdrawals), and who can be targeted with extras such as keyloggers.

GIF image, 1471 bytes:

Last edited:
/mod note/

Use of third-party image hosting sites like imgur is not permitted. See Rule 4.1.

Every other member manages to cope with using the forum's Gallery to post pics of their HoFs.:pic:

If Kull is unwilling to post without resorting to use of an external site, I'll close the thread.

I had a picture deleted which I needed to reupload, and I agree its a fair rule as I've seen Imgur with indexing issues while using reddit and it replaced a innocent picture with something that certainly was NSFW

gifs do work tho
attachment.php
attachment.php

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
Followed u on Twich hahaha Graz and was really nice picture/gif :cool:

Post with the original helmet graphics
https://www.twitch.tv/kullxpt/v/66282948

Ahh, you were using animated GIFs. It also explains the size of the image.

One thing you should know about, is that often the setting "Play animations in webpages" in Internet Explorer is disabled, which means that animated GIFs don't get animated. People will see the image, but it won't be animated. From what I read, there is some mess of Windows patches and what they do.

Last edited:
Back