paypal disabled?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Is paypal permanently disabled or just temporarily? Sent a support ticket about it asking for clarification, but figure the community here may already have the answer, and be able to answer before support finally gets around to it??

I read something here on PCF that transfer of money took quiet long.
Perhaps it is disabled until this is solved?

I read something here on PCF that transfer of money took quiet long.
Perhaps it is disabled until this is solved?

True, took an unusually long time for me but my credit card went through super fast. Paypal had a policy change so - hopefully temporary.

Is paypal permanently disabled or just temporarily? Sent a support ticket about it asking for clarification, but figure the community here may already have the answer, and be able to answer before support finally gets around to it??

Customer Support spoke with me, stating they are trying get this fixed ASAP and to keep an eye out for the support news feed.

My suspicion is on paypal's end

Have the same problem. Want Deposite some Money and can not do it. Paypal is Disabled. Never has problems with it..?

Noting will hapen, before May 17.
No paypal, no depo!

Noting will hapen, before May 17.
No paypal, no depo!

You are saying Mindark will not enable paypal until after compet app is released for beta? someone or some group wants to make sure players dependent on paypal dont get a nice headstart as ones that can do other methods of depositing?

Or don't fix it until after release so players are unvoluntarily saving their PEDs and once Paypal is back up, they will have PEDs to buy compet related goods?

The changes won't be in effect until late June, I'm guessing this is around the time paypal should be re-enabled for Entropia?

bah cant get strong boxes than ...

You are saying Mindark will not enable paypal until after compet app is released for beta? someone or some group wants to make sure players dependent on paypal dont get a nice headstart as ones that can do other methods of depositing?

Or don't fix it until after release so players are unvoluntarily saving their PEDs and once Paypal is back up, they will have PEDs to buy compet related goods?

I just meant, that we have weekend, and + one more day without work. So not before 17. May.
Ofc, it is also the day for compet.

At least, i have also a shop, working with paypal, and there are no issues like here.

I just meant, that we have weekend, and + one more day without work. So not before 17. May.
Ofc, it is also the day for compet.

At least, i have also a shop, working with paypal, and there are no issues like here.

paypal is back up....the day before compets...but a few days late on me ordering an estate upgrade... :mad:

I have to wait for June's VU now lol

Yes - PayPal is fine for me

I just did a $5 strongbox test (I was curious lol).

Screen shots can be provided.

My vote is to close this thread.

Thanks, good to know :)

Back