Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruff

Guardian
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
Rafael Ruff Masse
Or there is a better armor for the same money (about 800 more than regular Vigi)?
One concern I have is that after upgrade it will be less useful for small troxes (due to inc. decay).

Reactions: das
You should know by now, it's not black & white.
How much protection you want (what mobs you wonna hunt) vs how much you wonna spend.
What you wonna spend is a bit flexible depending in what kind of a hurry you are.

It offers only ~5% more bot protection (and less of everything else) than Mah'ketta which goes for around tt+400, so it all comes down to if your hate of Mah's look is strong enough to pay 4 times more.

No idea, because I don't haven't used either vigi or adj vigi for a loooong time. But subscribing

It offers only ~5% more bot protection (and less of everything else) than Mah'ketta which goes for around tt+400, so it all comes down to if your hate of Mah's look is strong enough to pay 4 times more.

It does have a few buffs added to it, dodge and decreased crit wich IMO should hold a value dont you think? :)

Ah yes, totally forgot about those. No clue how to value it.

For value I have no clue either but if hunting big stuff that hits hard its a big pedsaver/timesaver to have the decreased crits since you let the mob regen less and you get more efficient shooting on your time spent out.

Nothing huge but for me I use that or nemesis allways since I like the decreased crits :D

For value I have no clue either but if hunting big stuff that hits hard its a big pedsaver/timesaver to have the decreased crits since you let the mob regen less and you get more efficient shooting on your time spent out.

Nothing huge but for me I use that or nemesis allways since I like the decreased crits :D

Are you using it on big mobs with a fapper?

Although I've never tried it, my feeling is that, at my level, any mob that would be weak enough for me to hunt it in Adj Vigi would also be weak enough that the buffs wouldn't be of any real benefit to me. If that's true for me then it would presumably be true for you too.

However I almost exclusively hunt fully solo so maybe that's different to your situation.

I would guess that for people with, say, Level 30-40 Dodger it could potentially make hunting low- to mid-level bots easier and more eco, but as das said, it's not black and white at all because of all the different factors involved (mob choice and skill level being the main ones imo).

working on the mission for this, still 117 out of 500 tho.
I don't pay any thoughts to Eco or effectiveness when I play and I'm upgrading it just because I like the color of the armor set !
this with NIP looks so cute !

Are you using it on big mobs with a fapper?

Although I've never tried it, my feeling is that, at my level, any mob that would be weak enough for me to hunt it in Adj Vigi would also be weak enough that the buffs wouldn't be of any real benefit to me. If that's true for me then it would presumably be true for you too.

However I almost exclusively hunt fully solo so maybe that's different to your situation.

I would guess that for people with, say, Level 30-40 Dodger it could potentially make hunting low- to mid-level bots easier and more eco, but as das said, it's not black and white at all because of all the different factors involved (mob choice and skill level being the main ones imo).

Im hunting a mob that crits in vigi with debuffs maximum like 330 so without the buffs Id die but instead I stay alive and I dont loose time to TP back and the mob regens less so thats allso a gain. The Dodge gains are hard to measure but noticeable easy. Once you get above the hidden "hitrate" of the mob then it doesnt matter but as long as you are under You can gain better Dodge and getting hit less :)

Ofc now with the new divinechip the crits gets less important I guess

Back