FYI: Vodkas 24 hour hunt /Friday 05/20 16:00 MA

Lill update since i killed the loan computer ;)

Ive been at it all night and tryed to keep as high pace as possible and will prolly go over the 24h with 30min or so to shoot up the 7th amp.

Its aaaaAaalive!!!

First of all i wanna apologize for the last 6 hours or so, man i was tired and didnt had the will to go fix my failed shots problem and i left many PMs unanswered and did my chatting activity to 50%

But i enjoyed my self and it was great having 20-75 viewers at certain times and some stayed with me for quite some hours.
Some went to bed just to log in first thing in the morning while others did go out drinking and breaking doors:p

Now lets get down to business.

First thing i got to say....

Man that was a shitty run, the start was solid and had some excitement values in terms of loot (the last 14hours didnt have a hof)

But fear not the last Hof we got 740 PED at 01:49:42MA was a real gem and contained a 99.9 ped ESI.

So the run breaks down like this.

70259 shots fired

Costs

238 Damage enhancers was used x0.8 TT x 2.9 290% MU = 552 PED
74 Accuarcy enhancers was used x0.4 TTx 4.5 450% MU = 133 PED
Repairs of scope,laser, amp and gun 390 ped( shows on recording) x 7 =2730 PED
Initialy bought ammo for 8 runs but had to return 1 run you will see this in the end of stream too
2784 Ped counted for 1 run x 7 = 19489 PED
Showed in Video my stack of 123 eggs and used them down too 100 egg = 115 PED
For those intressed i didnt not include armor and fap decay in total even tho i was using it some on Mulmuns but is was 13 ped on armor and 25 ped on fap.

Sums up into 23019 Ped

Now for returns

Total TT return was 24017 PED
MU gave 1345 PED (i have it all spaced of each item on a paper note i´ll upload later)

Sums up into 25362.5 PED

Giving us an profit of 2343.5 Ped (104.3% TT return)

As for the "Sideaction" ive decided to Tripple the kickback from orignal 15% till 45% :yay: since my goal with that wasnt to get rich off you but wanted us to get rich together if loot been abit more up and about.

As some has opted out of the spilt too and iam running realy late to pick up gf at airport iam gonna deal with this later tonight.

Reguards Vodka

Forgot to add i got screens of IMk2 with remaining dmg enhancers on and the screen of the tt loot that will also be added later.

considering all the shots you have wasted this is a great outcome :laugh:

big gratz @ this and your patience

Now for the Sideaction :wtg:

There was a total of 11 Persons joining in between the set times.
Timestamps and sizes will be found here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=237388176652643&set=a.157119714679490.1073741827.100011443881929&type=3&theater

And it breaks down like this.

Billy is entitled to 501 PED
Kittyfire is entitled to 100 PED
Test JQkill Muffin is entitled to 100 PED
Swampymonster is entitled to 50 PED
Kristap Shadow Soli is entitled to 50 PED
Elissia ELI Talor is entitled to 50 PED
Montbertus is entitled to 50 PED
Torilli is entitled to 50 PED
Larethanina is entitled to 50 PED
Recklessutter is entitled to 28 PED
Hunter Aslaug Hofs is entitled to 25 PED

And a big Thanks to those of you who just donated during the run
Torilli
Sokolade
Billy

Please contact me ingame or at the twitch and we meet up.

And here is the pics for verification.
Hope you can read my crowsfeet :laugh:

Nicely done!

Found out something interesting: it seems that the decay rate on accuracy enhancers is the same as on damage enhancers?

Keep my peds man =) good run! was fun to watch! hope you do it again :D

Keep my peds as well! Thank u for the great show and the motivation!

I just had a baby and my little girl and I watched the show for a few hours it was fun :)

Congratulations on been able to do 24 hours straight and on the enormous profit you where able to achieve i envy you dearly.

Congratulations on been able to do 24 hours straight and on the enormous profit you where able to achieve i envy you dearly.

now you have someone you can learn from.What do you wait for? Money is there waiting for you.Deposit and start skilling.

Big gratz vodka.

Waiting for next Friday and a new 24h run....

been really busy RL hence no stream in over a week now, but now back live for some warlocks! :)

now you have someone you can learn from.What do you wait for? Money is there waiting for you.Deposit and start skilling.

Big gratz vodka.

Most of people who are able to deposit 15 k $ + to this game dont have the time to skill up to lvl 100 and have better wages then stinky 10 $/hour + you cant rely on theese hunting-earnings

Back