FYI: Vodkas 24 hour hunt /Friday 05/20 16:00 MA

carle

Prowler
Devastating Vodka lindsey
Ever since i saw Stryker pull one of these hunts back in the day (Imk2 on Longu) ive been amazed by it.

I mean the guy did 24h on small longu and ended up at approx 1800 ped up and without the MU of 11 ESIs (My memory aint accurate but in these regions) :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

From that point on ive been keen on getting IMK2 but ive been doing the game in my own pace so its been in the backburner for a while.

Untill now! :yay:

Ive got all the gear and skills i need to take on the good "Ol Stryker Challenge"

So at this upcoming Friday (05/20 16:00 MA) Ive sent GF away, Loaded up some tunes and will be buying ammo to last me for 24 hours worth of Proterons.
After completion Full results and skills gained will be posted

It will all be broadcasted at my stream https://www.twitch.tv/jozyj

Now for some hot hot hot Sideaction.

I am Putting up 15% of all potential profit too be divided between anyone who donates from after Tuesday 16:00 MA till Friday 22:00 MA (Yes donations are open 6 hours into event) At this address and please use your ingamename instead of twitch name.
https://www.twitchalerts.com/donate/jozyj

Questions will be answered in the thread and I hope i see many of you there come friday.

Last edited:
Reserved for more and some conditions of sideaction will be answered here.

Q and A

Q: Donates for the specific hunt or donates randomly to you ?
A: Any donation after Tuesday 16:00 MA will be counted towards sideaction.

Q: Ped donation?
A: Due to nature of FFA style i cant provide transparancy using ingame options.

Q: Your gear?
A: Maxed IMK2 will be used with 2 Acc enhancers and 6 Dmg enhancers, Hypercharged a204, Perfected ares, Easter ring, Earth Shock Trooper armor, Mk2 Omegatron scope,Mk2 Omegatron Laser, Mk1 Omegatron Laser and Easter eggs.
Fap and armor decay will not be charged.

Conditions at Sideaction.

All results will be calculated like my previous events.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?283557-Seeing-Pink-Elephants-with-Vodka!&p=3485295&highlight=#post3485295
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?283557-Seeing-Pink-Elephants-with-Vodka!&p=3472698&highlight=#post3472698

Going FFA style with the donations, meaning i will not disclose who, how much or how many have donated untill window have closed at 22:00MA friday.
Naturaly i will show the exported file from Tuesday - Friday at 22:01MA.

The 15% of Potential profit will be divided according to donationsize.
For example i get 22 USD total from 3 players.

Player 1 = $10 = 45%
Player 2 = $7 = 32%
Player 3 = $5 = 23%

Last edited:
Tagging for subscription sounds like something fun to watch while I sweat!

Very interesting! Good Luck!

Donates for the specific hunt or donates randomly to you ?

Good luck with ur crazy long run. subscribing..

Are you referring to his 1million+ rounds in 24 hours? (Link added)

That was using a mod merc. Although since you aren't worried about ammo count in this hunt, even still a 24 non-stop hunt is a FIERCE challenge to get through. Good luck and happy hoffing.

:offtopic:
BTW, with today's tier 10 (twice the ammo) plus amps PLUS 12% reload buffs, I'm thinking someone could do THREE million ammo in 24 hours.

Amazing! Subscribe

Are you referring to his 1million+ rounds in 24 hours? (Link added)

:offtopic:
BTW, with today's tier 10 (twice the ammo) plus amps PLUS 12% reload buffs, I'm thinking someone could do THREE million ammo in 24 hours.

Thx John

This was the one i was referring too.
For the time his 14k cycle was impressive but this time i should be landing shortly under 2.5 million ammo

Good luck mate, will be interesting to see the results.

Nut

Reserved for more and some conditions of sideaction will be answered here.

Q and A

Q: Donates for the specific hunt or donates randomly to you ?
A: Any donation after Tuesday 16:00 MA will be counted towards sideaction.

Q: Ped donation?
A: Due to nature of FFA style i cant provide transparancy using ingame options.

A: Maxed IMK2 will be used with 2 Acc enhancers and 6 Dmg enhancers, Hypercharged a204, Perfected ares, Easter ring, Earth Shock Trooper armor and Easter eggs.

Conditions at Sideaction.

All results will be calculated like my previous events.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?283557-Seeing-Pink-Elephants-with-Vodka!&p=3485295&highlight=#post3485295
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?283557-Seeing-Pink-Elephants-with-Vodka!&p=3472698&highlight=#post3472698

Going FFA style with the donations, meaning i will not disclose who, how much or how many have donated untill window have closed at 22:00MA friday.
Naturaly i will show the exported file from Tuesday - Friday at 22:01MA.

The 15% of Potential profit will be divided according to donationsize.
For example i get 22 USD total from 3 players.

Player 1 = $10 = 45%
Player 2 = $7 = 32%
Player 3 = $5 = 23%

Nice idea, best of luck! :)

A: Maxed IMK2 will be used with 2 Acc enhancers and 6 Dmg enhancers, Hypercharged a204, Perfected ares, Easter ring, Earth Shock Trooper armor and Easter eggs.

Oh Noted i forgot almost half of gear.

I have Mk2 Omegatron scope. Mk2+ MK1 Omegatron Laser as well

Its more like V-Day :))
Looking forward to the devastation prots will receive on friday!

/Soko

At this address and please use your ingamename instead of twitch name.
https://www.twitchalerts.com/donate/jozyj

I tried to donate, but when I put my username as my in game name it says that I cannot use spaces.

So my in game name is lil swampy monster. How do you want me to format this? Lil_Swampy_Monster per chance?

I tried to donate, but when I put my username as my in game name it says that I cannot use spaces.

So my in game name is lil swampy monster. How do you want me to format this? Lil_Swampy_Monster per chance?

Either way is cool :)

Just so i can find you Ingame and some people can traceback you after file in dropped

ok cool - I had a BOGO at chipotle today so scored a free burrito. Gave u the 10 bucks I saved today!
Best of luck ! ill be sure to tune in to see how it goes!

Subscribing, good luck.

This brings back memories ;)

ok cool - I had a BOGO at chipotle today so scored a free burrito. Gave u the 10 bucks I saved today!
Best of luck ! ill be sure to tune in to see how it goes!

Noted and received! :)
Thanks, happy to see you during some of my hours! :)

good luck, you'll kick ass!

Fun idea, best of luck my friend!

Good morning all! :)

2 hours till i go live, Beer is cooling in the fridge and Mood is on top.

Starting in Exactly 1 hour.
Heres a pic on 22 274 ped ammo :)

imk2.jpg

I am at work.

And the stream is not on.

:( Waiting.... waiting....

I remember that Stryker thread, he ended up with nice profit. I wonder what kind of returns can get uber today. :)

Back