I predict the next items that will be upgradeable (to Adjusted) will be:

Weapons:

• A-3 Justifier Mk II/IV
  • Fire Forge 8k
Armour

• Bear Armour
  • Boar Armour
  • Paladin...
We may even see adjusted mining finders...

Any other ideas?

Weapons:

• A-3 Justifier Mk II/IV
  • Fire Forge 8k
Armour

• Bear Armour
  • Boar Armour
  • Paladin...

Any other ideas?

Why do you predict these? Do you own all of these and paid to tier them up and they are worth quit a bit of MU now and know MA works hard to make all your efforts worth nothing in a simple VU release?

IE: EWE-41 Military Tier V once was worth over 2000 PED because of tiering costs, now can't sell it for over 600 PED because tiers are pointless on them as people just want them to convert to ADJ version. UL becomes more and more BS the longer I play.

Weapons:

• A-3 Justifier Mk II/IV
  • Fire Forge 8k
Armour

• Bear Armour
  • Boar Armour
  • Paladin...

Any other ideas?

i doubt the guns, as we just had some, if anything it'll be a Cleric Dagger and a LS.
Armor i think it'll be Gremlin or Ghost

I would love to see rep edge battle axes upgraded :) Been holding on to me 1x0's since I started back 11 years ago..

Oh and boar armor!

Salamander as I currently have the highest tiered set & MA seems to like my ass :D

ps : I did have a maddox in strg that I haven't used in years & sold so I might be wrong

It'll be a blp rifle and laser rifle (carbine)

AS-129, AS-147 or if i get lucky vat-100 for blp (although if it's vat it'll more likely be vat-110)

Justifier mk.III/IV/V for laser

The ep-41 and maddox IV both had gravis copies, so i'm putting my money down on the rifles/carbines being weapons with gravis copies.

Similarly armour was a fight back at Arkadia, vigi/nemesis against mah'kette and to a lesser degree jag against liakon. Next armour is most likely boar but might be phantom or even ghoul.

Damn, I shouldn't be saying this I should be buying all those as-129's :laugh:

It'll be a blp rifle and laser rifle (carbine)

AS-129, AS-147 or if i get lucky vat-100 for blp (although if it's vat it'll more likely be vat-110)

Justifier mk.III/IV/V for laser

The ep-41 and maddox IV both had gravis copies, so i'm putting my money down on the rifles/carbines being weapons with gravis copies.

Similarly armour was a fight back at Arkadia, vigi/nemesis against mah'kette and to a lesser degree jag against liakon. Next armour is most likely boar but might be phantom or even ghoul.

Damn, I shouldn't be saying this I should be buying all those as-129's :laugh:

I had the same thought about these items, but adjusted (or higher) already exist for these items.. Adj as97, imk2, etc. Would they automagically upgrade these pre-existing 'upgraded' weapons or do they leave them as is?

I was going to buy mkII but then I thought about how the mod and imk2 already exist, and how would MA handle the upgrade on that line.

Personally I think it will be a jester D3 upgrade and a vat upgrade along with boar or ghost, but would love to see repedge axes upgraded along with the cleric daggers.

Why do you predict these? Do you own all of these and paid to tier them up and they are worth quit a bit of MU now and know MA works hard to make all your efforts worth nothing in a simple VU release?

IE: EWE-41 Military Tier V once was worth over 2000 PED because of tiering costs, now can't sell it for over 600 PED because tiers are pointless on them as people just want them to convert to ADJ version. UL becomes more and more BS the longer I play.

Unfortunately I don't own any of the items, this is simply a predictive thread and bit of fun :) the best UL item I own if a foxtrot ME - but I doubt this will be 'adjustable'.

Hypnotik I would also like the 1x0 to be upgradeable!

Adjusted PED's!

Can be accepted in Web Shop!!!

:lolup:

Katsuichi swords....

and Gremlin and Ghoul

Oww and an Iron mission for Mourner and Caudatergus (said the landowner)

I would love to see rep edge battle axes upgraded :) Been holding on to me 1x0's since I started back 11 years ago..

Oh and boar armor!

Maybe they add the electric damage on them that got removed long time ago :laugh:

I had the same thought about these items, but adjusted (or higher) already exist for these items.. Adj as97, imk2, etc. Would they automagically upgrade these pre-existing 'upgraded' weapons or do they leave them as is?

You're assuming that adj guns will at some point in time be upgradable, I'm not sure that's the case. Vigi has an imp version so that can't go any further unless they skip the imp stage or adjust an already released item.

You're assuming that adj guns will at some point in time be upgradable, I'm not sure that's the case. Vigi has an imp version so that can't go any further unless they skip the imp stage or adjust an already released item.

Actually, I'm assuming quite the opposite. I am questioning what MA plans on doing to existing adjusted/imp/mod versions of items that are already upgrade-able, such as the vigi which you brought up.

I would think the ML35 would be a great line to upgrade, but there is already a mod ml35 that exists so what would happen to that version? Would i get transformed to an UL SIB weapon? Would they offer an upgrade to perfected?

I want to believe the justifier mk II would be next on the upgrade block but the fact that ancient, mod, and imp already exist, MA would have to solve that problem without pissing off a lot of people.

Mindforce and Pets!

Mindforce and Pets!

if any pets need an upgrade path, it's the ancient ones... they have such shitty skill buffs (IMO) that it's embarrassing to those who kept the pets for so many years when the newest pets have far superior buffs (movement speed, auto loot, decrease crit %, etc.)

Actually, I'm assuming quite the opposite. I am questioning what MA plans on doing to existing adjusted/imp/mod versions of items that are already upgrade-able, such as the vigi which you brought up.

I would think the ML35 would be a great line to upgrade, but there is already a mod ml35 that exists so what would happen to that version? Would i get transformed to an UL SIB weapon? Would they offer an upgrade to perfected?

I want to believe the justifier mk II would be next on the upgrade block but the fact that ancient, mod, and imp already exist, MA would have to solve that problem without pissing off a lot of people.

I'm a little confused, why do MA need to do anything to the other items? If MA make ml-35 upgradable to adj ml-35 how does this effect the mod ml-35? We have adj vigi and imp vigi now, imp is better than adj so there's no problem that I can see.

Adjusted ammo. For those adjusted guns. :yup:

ewe-40 Mercenary... Guarantee it

I'm a little confused, why do MA need to do anything to the other items? If MA make ml-35 upgradable to adj ml-35 how does this effect the mod ml-35? We have adj vigi and imp vigi now, imp is better than adj so there's no problem that I can see.

The problem is that armor doesn't have a level requirement, whereas weapons do. Assuming that the ML35 has an upgrade path that converts it from a non-sib to SIB weapon, that would surely piss off some mod ML35 owners, no? I mean I sure as hell would be pissed if my mod ML35 is suddenly worth less than a new adjusted version simply because the adjusted version can be maxed and offers superior eco/dps versus my unmaxed mod ml 35 that I paid XXXX ped for. If the adjusted version of the ML35 stayed non SIB then I would see no change or effect on existing items, but if the upgrade goes the SIB route then I would think that there would be major backlash by existing item owners.

ewe-40 Mercenary... Guarantee it

Shall we bet on it? Since you guarantee an ep40 upgrade, you should give me 2 to 1 odds. Let's place 100 ped on it? :D

The problem is that armor doesn't have a level requirement, whereas weapons do. Assuming that the ML35 has an upgrade path that converts it from a non-sib to SIB weapon, that would surely piss off some mod ML35 owners, no? I mean I sure as hell would be pissed if my mod ML35 is suddenly worth less than a new adjusted version simply because the adjusted version can be maxed and offers superior eco/dps versus my unmaxed mod ml 35 that I paid XXXX ped for. If the adjusted version of the ML35 stayed non SIB then I would see no change or effect on existing items, but if the upgrade goes the SIB route then I would think that there would be major backlash by existing item owners.

MA have historically not ring-fenced the value of items currently in-game.

- Combinations of Resto chips and Mod 2350/2600 have smashed the Adj/Imp fap values. I saw Adj faps being sold under 5k; this used to be a 25k item.

- L1000 prices were smashed when the Adj ep41 was released.

- Armour price are at an 11-year low, mainly due to the addition of very cheap (L), more choice, and very eco buff and healing tools.

Unfortunately, you need to have market speculation. At the moment, if I were holding an un-SIB item with sub-50 dps, I'd be dumping it - unless it had another reason for ownership such as rarity, alternative use etc.

It's to the benefit of the overall game to keep prices affordable, increase player economy and turnover. Also, for planet calypso to offer competitive items to those offered on the other 4 planets.

Vigi has an imp version so that can't go any further unless they skip the imp stage or adjust an already released item.

They can repeat the old trick and prefix the existing items with "Ancient" and make them unattainable (if they are).

Hyper and Over charged MF amps ... oh wait i miss amps.

Fuse two Songkra blades and add 700 ped residue to make Songkra TT 1000 ped ( well ad some faster reload and damage too lol)

If they did improved ep-40 mercenary would they allow the creation of new modified?

Swine deluxe or 2500 deluxe fap would be nice as they are useless atm

Fuse two Songkra blades and add 700 ped residue to make Songkra TT 1000 ped ( well ad some faster reload and damage too lol)

This please. I don´t even care about the reload speed and damage. Just a way to increase TT would save me so much time.

MARBER TANGO NEEDS UPDATE STAT!!!

Thee ole girl is pretty much useless in this modern PVP era.. I think it needs a nice increase in uses per minute and perhaps we need rangefinders because with my graphics settings on max it is just a pain in the ass to zoom in and do anything with it at near max range. Definitely unfortunate.

You can see how many of them are trying to be sold and nobody even wants to buy.

Please do something about this gun it really is dear to my heart.

Weapons:

• A-3 Justifier Mk II/IV
  • Fire Forge 8k
Armour

• Bear Armour
  • Boar Armour
  • Paladin...

Any other ideas?

Well you got the justifier mk II right and the boar armor.. 2 out of 5.. not bad

Any other ideas?

Hmmm, if I were to take a very wild guess...let's see as per one of the categoreis below:

- Short blade/Club of some sort

- Mining equipment as OP stated perhaps

- or who knows a low lvl'd UL MF regen chip?

*still waiting on adjusted UL clothing/old coats: upon equiping gives player +X amt more kg capacity or +more personal inventory pts space, lol

Just speculating :scratch2:

Back