PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would love to see rep edge battle axes upgraded Been holding on to me 1x0's since I started back 11 years ago..

Oh and boar armor!
    Maybe they add the electric damage on them that got removed long time ago

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    I had the same thought about these items, but adjusted (or higher) already exist for these items.. Adj as97, imk2, etc. Would they automagically upgrade these pre-existing 'upgraded' weapons or do they leave them as is?
    You're assuming that adj guns will at some point in time be upgradable, I'm not sure that's the case. Vigi has an imp version so that can't go any further unless they skip the imp stage or adjust an already released item.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Matt Copping
    Society
    freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    EP-40

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    You're assuming that adj guns will at some point in time be upgradable, I'm not sure that's the case. Vigi has an imp version so that can't go any further unless they skip the imp stage or adjust an already released item.
    Actually, I'm assuming quite the opposite. I am questioning what MA plans on doing to existing adjusted/imp/mod versions of items that are already upgrade-able, such as the vigi which you brought up.

I would think the ML35 would be a great line to upgrade, but there is already a mod ml35 that exists so what would happen to that version? Would i get transformed to an UL SIB weapon? Would they offer an upgrade to perfected?

I want to believe the justifier mk II would be next on the upgrade block but the fact that ancient, mod, and imp already exist, MA would have to solve that problem without pissing off a lot of people.

Account Created 2005-01-19

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Mindforce and Pets!
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Mindforce and Pets!
    if any pets need an upgrade path, it's the ancient ones... they have such shitty skill buffs (IMO) that it's embarrassing to those who kept the pets for so many years when the newest pets have far superior buffs (movement speed, auto loot, decrease crit %, etc.)

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    Actually, I'm assuming quite the opposite. I am questioning what MA plans on doing to existing adjusted/imp/mod versions of items that are already upgrade-able, such as the vigi which you brought up.

I would think the ML35 would be a great line to upgrade, but there is already a mod ml35 that exists so what would happen to that version? Would i get transformed to an UL SIB weapon? Would they offer an upgrade to perfected?

I want to believe the justifier mk II would be next on the upgrade block but the fact that ancient, mod, and imp already exist, MA would have to solve that problem without pissing off a lot of people.
    I'm a little confused, why do MA need to do anything to the other items? If MA make ml-35 upgradable to adj ml-35 how does this effect the mod ml-35? We have adj vigi and imp vigi now, imp is better than adj so there's no problem that I can see.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Adjusted ammo. For those adjusted guns.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ary Steve Hunter
    Society
    Irken Invaders
    Images
    ewe-40 Mercenary... Guarantee it

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    I'm a little confused, why do MA need to do anything to the other items? If MA make ml-35 upgradable to adj ml-35 how does this effect the mod ml-35? We have adj vigi and imp vigi now, imp is better than adj so there's no problem that I can see.
    The problem is that armor doesn't have a level requirement, whereas weapons do. Assuming that the ML35 has an upgrade path that converts it from a non-sib to SIB weapon, that would surely piss off some mod ML35 owners, no? I mean I sure as hell would be pissed if my mod ML35 is suddenly worth less than a new adjusted version simply because the adjusted version can be maxed and offers superior eco/dps versus my unmaxed mod ml 35 that I paid XXXX ped for. If the adjusted version of the ML35 stayed non SIB then I would see no change or effect on existing items, but if the upgrade goes the SIB route then I would think that there would be major backlash by existing item owners.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast