Server Downtime for Patch

3.53 GB...paid TP? :scratch2:

Yep, I see, just visual improvements. Last visual improvements caused to rollback :laugh:

pvp back?
Fixed select target?

nevermind :dunce:

Yay! pet death animation when doing tricks is finally getting fixed! :yay:

What happened to the Divine chip bonus mission fix? :scratch2:

Did you guys forget about this?

There is currently a known issue with the Divine Intervention mission permitting some participants from continuing if they have choosen the coin reward instead of chip at stage VI.

This issue will be resolved in the coming update on the 10th of May.
We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause for participants attempting to progress in their Divine Intervention mission.
!
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

Last edited:
Grand reopening on Icarus rig so we don't mind on new compet delay :)

Ripper Snapper Land Invasion Event!

What happened to the Divine chip bonus mission fix? :scratch2:

Did you guys forget about this?

That happened on the 10th of May.
Today fix will be to make chip avatar bound just like they did with Bukin's blade.
Well I'm little confused with dates - maybe they fix mission today and other "fix" we get latter with next VU?

did I read they are fixing the select target hack? really? can we finally have legit battles in pvp? omg omg its finally here?

did I read they are fixing the select target hack? really? can we finally have legit battles in pvp? omg omg its finally here?

Entropy for life ! OWNED

That happened on the 10th of May.
Today fix will be to make chip avatar bound just like they did with Bukin's blade.
Well I'm little confused with dates - maybe they fix mission today and other "fix" we get latter with next VU?

Sorry Dan, it was not fixed on the 10th.

I'm standing in front of Hone as I write this, his only dialog available is, "You need to complete stage 6 in the Mission galactica to show your worthiness! Pleas do so and get back! to me!(sic)" With the only response available, "Oh ok! Ill be back..(sic)"

I have previously completed stage 6 on the way to get my mod chip and the bonus mission is still not available.

pvp back?
Fixed select target?

Its graphics update.
They have developers and army of graphics teams which worked hard.
So I bet on in game screenshot function which will be implemented with same probability as pvp fix lol.

Our development and graphics teams have been working hard on these improvements, which we hope will enrich everyone’s Entropia Universe experience!

Non full TT rings & useless buff pills can be refined to UA...Pretty please...If not this update then please before migration

That would cause lots of drama, as it seems that many of those are rented/lent to friends who are still storming the divine mobs :)

Well servers seem down. Let's hope they get back up within the 1 hour ETA provided......

Get ready for clothing colours to be fracked again!

Rgds

Ace

Get ready for clothing colours to be fracked again!

Rgds

Ace

Lots of things in my inventory partially rendered now with some red X's where icons should be. Logged out and cleared shader cache brought some back, but other not so much :laugh:

Back