Instead of teleporter fees....

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Instead of Teleporter Fees, how could Mindark make some peds? and create new professions=jobs in the process?

Calypso land plots:

Make a building terminal at the landplots.
Small:
For 1500 planks: a small home
For 3000 planks: a small home with a garden
Medium:
For 3000 Planks : a small home with a garden
For 4500 Planks: a small home with a medium garden
For 4500 Planks: a medium home
For 6000 Planks a small home with a shopping booth
Large:
For 3000 Planks : a small home with a garden
For 4500 Planks: a small home with a medium garden
For 4500 Planks: a medium home
For 6000 Planks: a small home with a large garden
For 6000 Planks: a medium home with a medium garden
For 6000 Planks: a large home with a small garden
For 7500 Planks: a really large home with a shopping booth

Ofcourse after the buildings have been introduced, Calypso can continue to develop new landplot sites until all CLD have been converted.
When a purchase has been made, the next vu the estate has been built

In the garden vegetables can be grown.
Vegetables grow by adding fertilizer (dung+ growth molecules) and water.
Water can be crafted from 1x water filter (1 lysterium, 1 nanocube) and 1 impure water (new enmatter)

From vegetables 3 kinds of resources can be crafted+ residue:
1 Green Power: Food for pets to unlock temporary buffs
2 DNA enhancer: added to fertilizer terminals gives temporary Mutated effects to mobs
3 grain
4 vegetable fiber residue

What this does: Create a new profession: the gardner, along with gardner skills, a meaning for the landplots to be popular.

Sibifier Machine:
The Sibifier Machine looks like a crafting machine, but you loot it and it has to be put in an estate.
With it you can sibify known old school looted weaponry or old school crafted weaponry.
It needs: a sibify blueprint (Jester D-1 sibify L) , vegetable fiber, one resource from all planets including the asteroids and moon , in case of crafted weapons it needs 4 of those which are destroyed in the process, in the case of old school looted weapons it needs 2 of those which are destroyed in the process.

What this does: Create a new profession: the sibifier, along with sibify crafting skills. A meaning for estates to be more wanted.

The sale of all the bars on calypso and other planets.
A Bar comes with a bartender, which is essentially an npc which sells drinks, price set by the bar owner.
Drinks can be crafted from adding grain (made by gardners) In a brewing machine with water and special crafted resources from fruits, sugar
1 Calypso ale: grain, water : Gives a 10% speed buff and 5% reload speed for 1 hour.
2 Eudoria Schnapps: water, fruit, grain, fertilizer: Gives 20 HP boost and 10% critical dmg reduction fora n hour
3 etc etc.

What this does: creates a new profession: the barkeep, give a new meaning to bars, gives new meaning to visit certain towns (those with bars)
Ofcourse chairs, lamps and jukeboxes, disco light scan be looted from mobs for these bars.

The brewing machine:
Machine which has to be put in an estate, can produce drinks from resources.
What this does: creates a new profession: the brewer

These are just a few ways to make some peds Mindark. Instead of taxing us.. you could program some lines????

Last edited:
Nice idea, but MA might not think "instead", they probably already see this as an "additional" way to make money.

Any plot content would be nice....

The sale of all the bars on calypso and other planets.
A Bar comes with a bartender, which is essentially an npc which sells drinks, price set by the bar owner.
Drinks can be crafted from adding grain (made by gardners) In a brewing machine with water and special crafted resources from fruits, sugar
1 Calypso ale: grain, water : Gives a 10% speed buff and 5% reload speed for 1 hour.
2 Eudoria Schnapps: water, fruit, grain, fertilizer: Gives 20 HP boost and 10% critical dmg reduction fora n hour
3 etc etc.

depending on the costs, i'm not sure what the stable owners would think of this as it would blow their buffs away, and currently the stable serves no other purpose to them. Otherwise its ok, I'm unsure what they really have planned with those plots, its like a few ideas they have, they start it and then insert the rest to the back of the queue

Buffs take a lot to balance out. Also, MA are in charge of platform wide changes, this is very planet partner specific.

Good ideas but unfortunately with MA's current business model I can't see any being implemented. If they were, care must be taken to balance the new items MU; too few resources creates artificial MU and low demand for the buff items, too high and the supply will make everything new TT food.

In the case of bars, there are only a few realistic places (JC, Zych, Fury?) so the buffs would have to be in high demand (obvious economic gain for the user) and cheap to ensure high turnover (thus demand for the new resources).

Finally, MA must be very careful about adding new raw materials / resources / stackables. We started to get swamped with random, unsellable components... this was improved with the adjustment of mob loot tables but even now if you hunt 3 or 4 different mobs in an evening you're going to have a lot of stacks already.

Perhaps better to use some of the raw materials already in the game (swap the nanocube in your filter for a component for example) rather than creating new ones. "Vegetables" could be "adjusted" versions of the already existing fruit, for example - plant 1,000 papplon and you get a "Cultivated Papplon" plant which produces papplon useable in a buff recipe.

I will play that game , let us know when its time Beta test.

Farming and fishing. I hope medium plots can be pure farm or some kind of pond I can tax for fishing publicly

agricultural farming was my idea... *rolleyes*

and YES it has to be implemented so that EVERYBODY wants to own land. has nothing to do with farmville whatsoever. one is an mmo, one is a pay-to-win casualware

the op summed up a possible concept quite well. I for one support this 100% and would buy deeds.

These are just a few ways to make some peds Mindark. Instead of taxing us.. you could program some lines????
Programming all of this would cost a good deal in man-hours. Where will the money to pay for it come from? Taxes? There's a conundrum...

You're all [?] lost.. Their focus should be on making the game in a way that ppl will find it acceptable to waste peds. That's the only way MA can live. This game has a lot of vultures looking for profit, but fortunately only a few can. Many of the ones who can withdraw, actually do real work, for MA, but they may not be concious about this. Some deserve the withdrawals they do. They actually make this game more interesting by creating events, creating social linking, setting milestones and stuff. EU would be much more boring without them. The peds they (and MA) withdraw needs to be balanced with the peds spent. Period.

MA constantly need to add entertainment, and tools for the "working" player to add entertainment. The avg users like me, needs to feel value for the money to the extent where we feel; damn, I lost my peds, but it was worth it.

Adding farming, fishing, construction could be interesting, but DO NOT expect them to become a steady income.

Adding farming, fishing, construction could be interesting, but DO NOT expect them to become a steady income.

Why not? Better Ped cycle in the game-eco = ppl will be motivated to join the competition because there are more
market areas

Programming all of this would cost a good deal in man-hours. Where will the money to pay for it come from? Taxes? There's a conundrum...

I already said it on the previous page:

DEEDS

of course the game would have to exponentially grow. but who's to say that isn't possible?

but step 1 really should be to already fix the problems people have been complaining about for literally years...

Why not? Better Ped cycle in the game-eco = ppl will be motivated to join the competition because there are more
market areas

Because no matter what, someone has to pay the bill. And only entertainment is the real asset of this game.

Back