Server Downtime for Patch

Extended for 1 more hour

Extended for 1 more hour

1 later

" sorry for delay, should be up anytime now "
" another hour later " its up :laugh:

Fun days, doesn't fail on update day
However gotta be always excited when there's content coming out

Extended to fix select target and bring back pvp ?

Extended to fix select target and bring back pvp ?

I'd like that too but each time i see you typing it, comes more and more to my memory that i havent seen you in pvp much at all to even see you back

I'd like that too but each time i see you typing it, comes more and more to my memory that i havent seen you in pvp much at all to even see you back

why would i come if its broken and people use cheats and i use hands?

ONE MORE HOUR ?.....
Messi... because of your post.... now they fix the select target

10:10 and So the download begins..... um no LOLz

Im in nothing to rave about :D

hmmmm seems they have broken some item textures....

Cyrene only had 55 MB to download, now let's log in and snatch all the good stuff from Caly auction. :cool:

+ Rep for the first discovering a new bug

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you must be in a povo Mexican country i guess :D

Took me 4 minutes :)

I love Fiber to the House

Entropia Universe 15.8.5 Release Notes
17 May 2016

Graphical Changes

Changed terrain texture compression to give a smoother look.
Added a new Anisotropic Filtering option in Advanced Options.
Added post processing to the rendering of items in item info and icons.
Improvements to shadows. Tall shadows no longer cut and display shuttered on the ground. Shadows transition more smoothly when updated in the time of day cycle.

Other

It is now possible to hide all user interfaces with the Hide-actions in the action library (Tracked missions, skill progress, pets, etc.).

Fixed Issues

Fixed an issue causing objects to become gray in the level of detail (LoD) step.
Improved billboard rendering.

Known Issues

Before launching Entropia Universe, make sure to clear the shader cache. This option can be found in the Tools menu in the Client Loader.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Cyrene only had 55 MB to download, now let's log in and snatch all the good stuff from Caly auction. :cool:

I was just about to post this tip to those not on Caly to maybe not download it if they want to logon fast lol
(Am also on Cyrene...)

Caly 1.8gb
Monria 53.97mb
Arkadia 558.24mb
Rocktropia 115.27mb
Cyrene 55.58mb
CP 66.53
Toulan 205.42
Ark U 59.92
Next Island 69.25
Ancient Greece 62.46
Hell 67.74