ComPet Closed Beta Has Begun

we're about 40 hours later now I think, still haven't received a mail yet...
Anyone else in this situation too?

I understand there might be a lot of mails, but 40 hours? Seriously???
As owner of a company that does webhosting, and therefor also mailhosting, I cannot understand how this could be taking so long.

Just another thing to add to my list about how MindArk keeps dissapointing me time after time.

we're about 40 hours later now I think, still haven't received a mail yet...
Anyone else in this situation too?

I understand there might be a lot of mails, but 40 hours? Seriously???
As owner of a company that does webhosting, and therefor also mailhosting, I cannot understand how this could be taking so long.

Just another thing to add to my list about how MindArk keeps dissapointing me time after time.

No mail for me either, but I bought the deeds late, I don't know if that matter.

No mail for me either, but I bought the deeds late, I don't know if that matter.

No email for me yet either, I have held deeds pretty much since they went on sale, so I don't think time you bought them is a factor.

Have sold a few now

I tried it and i'm like ... WHAT ????? then i bursted into laughter... this can't be real, they can't be serious, they are totally and entirely joking with the whole EU community...

Like... do we all really have 5 or 6 years old ? chickens fighting dogs ? wtf is this :/ dreadful dreadful game, really basic, really shocking. Basically MA are calling their whole EU player base "kids"....

oh well... still laughing after 5 minutes... what a joke :p :wtg: :lolup: :eyecrazy: :wise: :smoke: :dunce: :yay: :cool:

Still no email...
I downloaded the game from the link, lots of trouble playing yesterday, bugs, bugs, bugs..
Played for about 6 hours today, but the log in bugs are back...
Can't log in...can't play...

Still no email...
I downloaded the game from the link, lots of trouble playing yesterday, bugs, bugs, bugs..
Played for about 6 hours today, but the log in bugs are back...
Can't log in...can't play...

What link?

It's getting really dissapointing MindArk...

I bought hundreds of Compet Deeds, and still no mail...

oh well, what did I expect? Compet was made by MindArk, so it had "FAIL" written all over it long before it even started.

It's getting really dissapointing MindArk...

I bought hundreds of Compet Deeds, and still no mail...

oh well, what did I expect? Compet was made by MindArk, so it had "FAIL" written all over it long before it even started.

Hi Rampsy. I am sorry that you feel that way. If you send an email to support@competgame.com with the email address that you have registered in Entropia Universe we will send you the information needed.

Hope that helps.

...check your spam folders

I did...
Bro, I'm 1 of the top rated accountancy software programmers of my country & own my own IT company, which does for example hosting, including mailhosting, so I think I pretty much know the basics of computers, especially those of emails. Hell, I dare to bet I know more about programming than 90% of MindArk developers do, no offense, but it's the worst IT company I've ever seen in my life.

There is no mail in spam folder, nor in inbox.

Luckily at least SOME in the community care more than MindArk does themselves... So I received the link via another player.

Last edited:
Nope! Not for me it hasn't...........still.

Hi Rampsy. I am sorry that you feel that way. If you send an email to support@competgame.com with the email address that you have registered in Entropia Universe we will send you the information needed.

Hope that helps.

I did that, exactly 41 hours ago, and you guys didn't respond to it.

Luckily I already received the download link via another player, so I already have the game now.

Nope! Not for me it hasn't...........still.

Now it has but still no email, I think it was connections issues previously.

first day I could really play it :yay: (never needed any email)

arena mode is still a mystery, as is how seasons work (as seen on leaderboards)

any info on first update?

How do you
- get ranking point ??
- Battle in the arena. Seaching and only seaching ??

How do you
- get ranking point ??
- Battle in the arena. Seaching and only seaching ??

I think you get ranking points from arena battles. I found that buying every battle pack (with gold) that you can and then going through them (searching) systematically gives a better chance at finding another player in arena mode.

Back