ComPet Closed Beta Has Begun

Received mail, deleted mail, launched EU.

I'm an EU player, not a MA fan girl to play all their games now.

How is this relevant given its an extension of EU? If you choose to bury your head in the sand the by all means I'll gladly take all your opportunity, as will anyone else.
If you had an actual reason you explained it might be a bit different.

It seems outright poor of choice to go out of your way to buy deeds, go out of your way to post how you deleted your email in some form of EU oriented nationalistic pride, have money tied up in the investment, and not even be willing to do the work to check to see if this is a good investment or if you should be running. You are merely playing a speculation market now, which will not help you....

You don't have to log in with your EU account details, you just start the client and once you've finished the tutorial you link (save) your ComPet account to the same e-mail you use for your EU account. You can still play without doing this but you will only be able to receive free PEDs after the beta and possible prizes if you do.

Also the beta forum is being activated shortly, its just a temporary solution until the proper ComPet website is up and running.

Got an email,

On install I notice a couple permissions that baffle me....

Photos and media file access: uses one or more of: files on the device, such as images, videos, or audio; the devices external storage.

Device ID and call information. : Allows the app to determine the phone number and device ID's whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by the call.

I am an android Dev. There is no reason these should be there for a game.

So I will not install.

Good luck with it.

it could be using photos and media if the app allows you to make screenshots, and call part is odd unless you can call support direct from app?

one thing i like in Windows 10 is i can deny apps these permissions and still install

Still no email

You don't have to log in with your EU account details, you just start the client and once you've finished the tutorial you link (save) your ComPet account to the same e-mail you use for your EU account. You can still play without doing this but you will only be able to receive free PEDs after the beta and possible prizes if you do.

Also the beta forum is being activated shortly, its just a temporary solution until the proper ComPet website is up and running.

is there any plans for a W10 UWP app? 1 app would allow play on all windows devices and can be easily converted from the android app

Dowloaded ComPet both on my Windows laptop and my Android tablet. Linked my account with the email address. Some graphics settings issues on the laptop but none so far on Android.

Have just begun to mine Gold :)

Downloaded app do not offer registration, only login and there are icons of facebook and gmail which i do not use.
It do not recognize my E-mail
Tutorial part let you see small part of some kind of combat against an dragon.
Nothing work ofc, i click on those arrows with no response and seem it is just programed to do it anyway slowly just to show.

*ok, seething's, it work but too much to learn there, no patience for now, maybe latter

Last edited:
Dowloaded ComPet both on my Windows laptop and my Android tablet. Linked my account with the email address. Some graphics settings issues on the laptop but none so far on Android.

Have just begun to mine Gold :)

How do you link your account?

How do you link your account?

When you are in the game

Click on settings icon on the right side, then 'Link Account' and enter your email and password

If I buy a deed today, do I get access? :rolleyes:

How is this relevant given its an extension of EU? If you choose to bury your head in the sand the by all means I'll gladly take all your opportunity, as will anyone else.
If you had an actual reason you explained it might be a bit different.

It seems outright poor of choice to go out of your way to buy deeds, go out of your way to post how you deleted your email in some form of EU oriented nationalistic pride, have money tied up in the investment, and not even be willing to do the work to check to see if this is a good investment or if you should be running. You are merely playing a speculation market now, which will not help you....

Is just that I never liked cross-sellings; in games industry especially hated when Blizzard did it and now I hate it when MA does it. They launched a new game, very good, I wish them the very best of luck, but I don't see the reason why they're polluting my EU forum with news about a different game.

And about investments... a lot of people have CLDs and don't play on Caly; a lot of people have AUDs and don't play in Ark UG... and, fun fact, I don't have any Compet deed atm, had a few for a short time in the past, guess that's what triggered the mail.

i cant login but i would like to know which pets are u playing in compet beta?

do they come from EU? and only the box pets and china pets (rabbit dragon, joda) ?

thanks

Cheers

i cant login but i would like to know which pets are u playing in compet beta?

do they come from EU? and only the box pets and china pets (rabbit dragon, joda) ?

thanks

Cheers

I would guess, nothing from EU.

This is a seperate game.... i believe.

Rgds

Ace

No email yet...
I bought some compet deeds from the web shop, but they are in my carried inventory.
I hope they can see them.:eyecrazy:

Is everyone using the mobile version?
I downloaded for windows and extracted, but the ComPet_041 file (with pet icon) seems to do nothing at all when I try to run it (either as admin or not)...

Also, for clarification... anybody can download and run the training part, but only if you link to your account you will be eligable for beta peds and the beta round prizes?
If so, then if you are waiting for an e-mail, you could just go to the beta site directly?

Any help on my little problem would be appreciated (I'll try on a better computer later lol)

Is everyone using the mobile version?
I downloaded for windows and extracted, but the ComPet_041 file (with pet icon) seems to do nothing at all when I try to run it (either as admin or not)...

Also, for clarification... anybody can download and run the training part, but only if you link to your account you will be eligable for beta peds and the beta round prizes?
If so, then if you are waiting for an e-mail, you could just go to the beta site directly?

Any help on my little problem would be appreciated (I'll try on a better computer later lol)

Hi there,

When you try to open the application on your computer, what happens exactly on your end? Does the game open at all? A more detailed explanation would be appreciated : )

The Deed Holders are able to keep the Beta Peds and be a part of the round prizes if they've linked the same email they've used for acquiring the deeds. Our system will know if you're a Deed Holder or not because of the email.

i tried to download the app from google play, but i didn't find it in all palystore apps

i researched for both "compet" and "mindark" but i've only found virtual tycoon.

i'll try later when i'll have more time.

The Deed Holders are able to keep the Beta Peds and be a part of the round prizes if they've linked the same email they've used for acquiring the deeds. Our system will know if you're a Deed Holder or not because of the email.

Just to be clear, the above statement can be translated with:

The email you supply in Compet must be the same as the one defined in your Entropia Universe account and is the same email address that you received the beta invitation.

Correct ?

Cheers,
Rodian

Hi there,

When you try to open the application on your computer, what happens exactly on your end? Does the game open at all? A more detailed explanation would be appreciated : )

Hi, thanks for responding.
It's Vista Ultimate SP2, but it runs EU happily enough.....
Absolutely nothing happens as far as I can tell. The number of processes active in the task manager does not appear to change. I had two folders after unpacking. I have 138 files in 36 folders. Deleting the original packed folder has not helped either...
Is it different for others? Sorry, I'm not sure what more info would be relevant.

Should we wait for the email or is it OK to download the software and link from there? I have deeds in my inventory.

Tweet

A tweet on the compet site;https://competgame.com/

Dear Deed holders!
Might take a while till everybody receives further details on ComPet Beta due to the volume of emails we're sending out.

It will not let me log in with my EU credentials and does not give me an option to create a new account. Anyone else found this?

It will not let me log in with my EU credentials and does not give me an option to create a new account. Anyone else found this?

Yes you will need to create a new account or as this is a beta be issues a beta account. As of this point there is no link between the two games.

Not really my kind of game, but does look cool.:)

Hope it all takes off and is a success.

Not really my kind of game, but does look cool.:)

Hope it all takes off and is a success.

I see the daily share prices are around 140 ped... Might be a good sign (or a sign someone can't do math when buying stacks) the week will tell I guess :wtg:

I see the daily share prices are around 140 ped... Might be a good sign (or a sign someone can't do math when buying stacks) the week will tell I guess :wtg:

Is a little early to even contemplate a sale price until first returns come from deeds, but in EU price/return is a little crazy. AUD and CLD for example, at current prices and payouts per deed i find the current prices rather amusing. :)

Back