maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*@(!&!@$(* CAT ! killed me...

Last edited:
They fukin kidding me ?!?!??! HOW TO LEVEL UP THE CAT IF THEY DON'T LET ME BUY !!!

does it feel solid? and does it feel like an EU game or something else totally

They fukin kidding me ?!?!??! HOW TO LEVEL UP THE CAT IF THEY DON'T LET ME BUY !!!

thats betas for you, they can't except payments when its going to reset the accounts, but i did expect them to give you $10 worth of free ped

Received mail, deleted mail, launched EU.

I'm an EU player, not a MA fan girl to play all their games now.

Ok some weired crap code appeared during playing.... where do I send the screenshot with that bug ?:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Received mail, deleted mail, launched EU.

I'm an EU player, not a MA fan girl to play all their games now.

I would try it just of curiosity.

Have been playing it a bit, it seems a fun concept, but loads and loads of small things that need fixing/improvement.
Think it will be a few months at least before it gets really released. Also really missing the info on where to give feedback about improvements.

Can someone who has tried it explain what a match there consist of?
Looking at the picture I see something like: Select Ability, Skip Turn and Attack .. is there a player skill element of some sort? Luckfactor ? Why do I want to play it basically? can these sort of things be evaluated from what you have seen in the beta?

Can someone who has tried it explain what a match there consist of?
Looking at the picture I see something like: Select Ability, Skip Turn and Attack .. is there a player skill element of some sort? Luckfactor ? Why do I want to play it basically? can these sort of things be evaluated from what you have seen in the beta?

So far for my only attack and skip turn. have two pets who are both injured and now i have nothing to do for 45 mins. Not a lot to do ingame besides waiting at the moment :(

So far for my only attack and skip turn. have two pets who are both injured and now i have nothing to do for 45 mins. Not a lot to do ingame besides waiting at the moment :(

U can heal pet with gold :)

Yup ,whole diferent game. WoW style art. Any conection to Entropia is just plain jump on money.

Just captured a pony, but no room for it :(
I like it too so far, once you get into it.

It's android only, I guess? Expected it to be, thus skipped the deeds.

New skill - how to teach?

I've just developed a new skill in library, but it does not appear among the choices on the battle screen ... How to teach the pet a new skill?

Is it suppose to have bonus mission while attacking ?
On forest III Frank , I camped a bit and at one moment I got !!!!! by an alpha ?:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

but next update, when the pets are all reset to lvl 1, you'd lose all ped spend so far

That reset too... If I depo 500$ I start with that on reset....]

Kim, when in arena... the players matching by rank ? Or it doesn't matter...
Esquire vs esquire only or can be esquire vs gentleman etc... ? Any max and min ?
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
More info needed !

OMFG !!!
Arena on ped is a fu**** rip off !
MA CHARGE 40% FROM WINNER !!!! NO WAY ! NO FU*IN WAY !

OMFG !!!
Arena on ped is a fu**** rip off !
MA CHARGE 40% FROM WINNER !!!! NO WAY ! NO FU*IN WAY !

Guess it depends how good you are.

For example, in HS I average a 80%+ win rate; someone doing similarly here would still make a hefty profit:

.8 * 1.6 + .2 * 0 = 1.28

You would break even on 62.5% win rate:

.625 * 1.6 + .375 * 0 = 1.00

As far as I can see all pets are pretty much the same, except for visuals? Or is there something i am missing?

That reset too... If I depo 500$ I start with that on reset....]

Kim, when in arena... the players matching by rank ? Or it doesn't matter...
Esquire vs esquire only or can be esquire vs gentleman etc... ? Any max and min ?
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
More info needed !

well as you can't deposit its irrelevent, but the way it sounds, your inventory is reset, all pets, cash and items will be lost and you start from the begining again

Fort Event Battles had a 20% or lower tax rate, so maybe that formula would work better.

Loving Compets so far. The only thing that feels a little uncomfortable is that fact that you have to buy shields on a timer. I suspect it would be more fun if presenting your town for combat was a bit more voluntary (I'm imagining a timer in Entropia counting down until you are automatically placed in a PVP event).

Another smaller suggestion would be at least partially fixed stat increases at level up. I find it wise to accumulate the distributable stat points for future use (since I don't know how to spread them wisely), but then, my pets don't get stronger with each level at all (aside from being eligible for new moves).

100 ped for Deed holders during beta

Linked my Entropia account email to Compet.
What are the 100 ped worth of Compet items that are supposed to be available as stated by the Beta Release email?

Buffs on speed and poison probably will dominate arena atm....

Back