Playing Compet

Like compet so far?

• YES

Votes: 60 64.5%
  • NO

Votes: 33 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like one of them iPhone farmville games that was popular back in 2012.

As far as I can see all pets are pretty much the same, except for visuals? Or is there something i am missing?

They differ in which class they belong to, the classes have different stat increase coefficients.

wondering exactly the same.

The 100 PED will be credited to the account you used during the beta when the beta is over, the amount available in-game right now will vary for testing purposes from one week to another.

Linked my Entropia account email to Compet.
What are the 100 ped worth of Compet items that are supposed to be available as stated by the Beta Release email?

Good question

20 Dollar = 20 PED
100 Diamonds = 20 PED
700 Gold = 10 PED
1 PET = 1 PED

Resident and Stable LVL 1 = PED?

I am not seeing anything else we got.

New Update:
you get 16 5 ped battle packs = 80 ped

So you get more then 100PED worth of stuff to play with in the compet game to start with.

Last edited:
Reading this thread from work......got it installed at home and looking foward to evaluate it!!

Tested it, has many bugs, there is potential but got bored very fast, over and out :)

Seriously? The game looks like late 80's to me. Nothing new in gameplay.

I have the feeling, that if it fails, and I think it will, all EU players have to pay the bill.

I hope that I'm wrong and it will skyrocket.

Btw, where is the promised, global marketing offensive for EU?

MM

P.S. Is it so hard to create a folder in the zip itself?

Yes, farming the XP start to become very boring over certain level...
To level up u need other pets certain levels... Good ideea... but too damn much farming...
Is addressed 99 to kids.... WHERE IS THE DAMN RCE ? -> ARENA ? U must be joking....
Farm farm farm -> uber pet - > bla bla bla !

Seriously? The game looks like late 80's to me. Nothing new in gameplay.

I have the feeling, that if it fails, and I think it will, all EU players have to pay the bill.

I hope that I'm wrong and it will skyrocket.

Btw, where is the promised, global marketing offensive for EU?

MM

P.S. Is it so hard to create a folder in the zip itself?

With the windows version they couldnt even make a decent folder, so when you unzip the files arent organised

btw am glad I aint holding compet deeds anymore....

Reactions: Mac
Kim: The pets are not equilibrated...
How can legendary chiken (forest 1) can be better then legendary dog (forest 3)?
I have both and chicken have more stats then dog ... Something not good....

Last edited:
When can we transfer peds between EU and Compet?

When your pet is on a quest do you just wait or do you have to "do" something?

Do we lose all progress after Beta if you are giving us 100 ped then?

When do Compet Deeds start earning income?

When we can use the pets from EU in COMPET ?!?!!

The game is fun, nice job MA!

Don't be so negative peeps.

I wish people would get in arena so i can progress...

I wish I could play the stupid game

Servers down

Haha I'm prolly gonna be burnt out before the launch :)

For people that do not know you can play compet without getting the email if you just login with facebook atleast that did work for me.

one huge showstopper

game is so repetative that exploiting with autoclickers will be easy as fuck

so it has no future in this concept

Make the ammount of attacks time based, like energy or so

and give more xp per attack

needs balancing a lot.

for now, its beta, youre an idiot if you judge the game like it is right now.

for the rest, besides the bugs, especially in windows version, its a nice game. Take out the exploiting possibilities and i probably like it

greetings

servers down for me too - needs a distinction between player connection down or their server down lol, but as I can write on forum it's not my end is it? ;)

Otherwise it's a nice start. Dunno if the other computer during my daytime is just too old: no idea as yet why I couldn't run compet (i.e. get clicking on the exe to do something...)

Well. First impression was okay. The game does need a little more transparency. Some things are not so clear what they do. Currency overall needs a rebalance. I´ve never been in a lack of gold for instance.

Progression gets really steep really fast. I´ve 3 starred all levels up until the IV dungeon where i can barely manage to kill the first guy (at level 13 Phoenix Rooster, which out of the 18 pets i´ve acquired seems to be one of the better).

A tip to people starting out. Put some points into endurance. The bunny in dungeon III has 45 Endurance and will just wait you out with hibernate until you run out of stamina and you end up dying to staminapenalty (Unless you can outdps its heals)

At this point i´m pretty much stuck spamming Frank for 2-3xp per battle until i can get to 60+ endurance (or I can level up my skills further, whichever happens first)

Well. First impression was okay. The game does need a little more transparency. Some things are not so clear what they do. Currency overall needs a rebalance. I´ve never been in a lack of gold for instance.

Progression gets really steep really fast. I´ve 3 starred all levels up until the IV dungeon where i can barely manage to kill the first guy (at level 13 Phoenix Rooster, which out of the 18 pets i´ve acquired seems to be one of the better).

A tip to people starting out. Put some points into endurance. The bunny in dungeon III has 45 Endurance and will just wait you out with hibernate until you run out of stamina and you end up dying to staminapenalty (Unless you can outdps its heals)

At this point i´m pretty much stuck spamming Frank for 2-3xp per battle until i can get to 60+ endurance (or I can level up my skills further, whichever happens first)

So basically you'll have 'maxed out' the game in a week?

So basically you'll have 'maxed out' the game in a week?

Well. By all indications, as long as servers don´t go down sporadically, I could probably be done with the "single player" part of the game within 2 days. Less if I could actually match with someone in arena, since that gives more exp.

Well. By all indications, as long as servers don´t go down sporadically, I could probably be done with the "single player" part of the game within 2 days. Less if I could actually match with someone in arena, since that gives more exp.

Thanks for the reply.

That is pretty fast, maybe it is fast now so we can play more? Then again it probably gets boring if you play slower. I was kinda hoping for a game where you can go on for months, slowly progressing.

anyone know if there're two servers?

one for android one for windows? Windows server down it seems.

Rick

Thanks for the reply.

That is pretty fast, maybe it is fast now so we can play more? Then again it probably gets boring if you play slower. I was kinda hoping for a game where you can go on for months, slowly progressing.

Yeah I also think it is faster for testing purposes. As they stated all winnings PED-wise will be saved on each account, but I guess everything else will reset after beta since it will be too easy to max everything out now. By the way the server (windows) is down for me as well and I really want to play more :yay:

Last edited:
For people that do not know you can play compet without getting the email if you just login with facebook atleast that did work for me.

Thanks I have tried that but doesn't work for me, I don't have my EU account linked to FB so maybe this is why

Back