Playing Compet

Like compet so far?

• YES

Votes: 60 64.5%
  • NO

Votes: 33 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks I have tried that but doesn't work for me, I don't have my EU account linked to FB so maybe this is why

You can just download it to your pc and play. no need to link anything at the moment yet.

Don't like it yet since I didn't get a chance to try it. Where is my e-mail?

Yeah I also think it is faster for testing purposes. As they stated all winnings PED-wise will be saved on each account, but I guess everything else will reset after beta since it will be too easy to max everything out now. By the way the server (windows) is down for me as well and I really want to play more :yay:

I think the leveling rates are the same. I think this is intended to go on for a long time (and thus the leveling slows down later, at lvl 13 im already 150ish battles between levels). As far as gold rates I certainly hope it will change. Only thing I've had slow me down, well apart from the server being down, is the time to wait for buildings.

I like the game thusfar.. On par with other android games, which all work in this same matter.. have patience or pay.

Nice overall feel. Professionally made.

You can just download it to your pc and play. no need to link anything at the moment yet.

I have downloaded it but unable to log in, are you logging in with your EU email and password?

I have downloaded it but unable to log in, are you logging in with your EU email and password?

Nope, i just ran it and created an accountname/password ingame on startup, didn't link it to anything.

Nope, i just ran it and created an accountname/password ingame on startup, didn't link it to anything.

Hmm OK I'll have to try it again. Thanks

Its very easy to level right now since you can simply grind beasts in the forest all day long, this won't be possible after the next update as there will be a limit on 10 beast fights per day.

Well I just get 'can't connect ' now :laugh:

I gather from the posts so far this game isn't available on iPhone or iPad?...isn't that the largest portion of App based gaming?

I gather from the posts so far this game isn't available on iPhone or iPad?...isn't that the largest portion of App based gaming?

as far as I'm aware, android is the largest app users, but apple and windows users are more likely to spend more

Guess it depends how good you are.

For example, in HS I average a 80%+ win rate; someone doing similarly here would still make a hefty profit:

.8 * 1.6 + .2 * 0 = 1.28

You would break even on 62.5% win rate:

.625 * 1.6 + .375 * 0 = 1.00

Do you have legend proof? 80% average Winrate is usually around or more than the world champions.

The kids in our house absolutely loved it. Hardest part was getting them away from it! Seems a lot like Pokemon to me, battling pet thingies. Don't know who the target market is, but I can see it being a big hit with kids.

Compet on Mac?

Is there no easy way to play ComPet on a Mac? I am almost certain it said that this was a browser game. But I can't run the Windows download or the Google App store. I don't have the possibility of running Windows on this Mac unfortunately. I haven't tried on my iPhone but I imagine I'll have the same problems?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

can't say I understand even half of the concept yet, but so far it seems quite ok

and they sure got one part right: I already blew most of my currency speeding up things :laugh:

It's like a cross between an RTS (buildings level up and do more things) and a Pokemon battle game, with the Facebook game art style.

Do you have legend proof? 80% average Winrate is usually around or more than the world champions.

Obviously that I do have legend rank; and no, 80% is not world champions, just regular legend.

It's kinda... exactly what I expected?

Some sort of Pokemon & micropayment "RPG" phone app... I guess it might hook some kids. I won't be playing it going forward, just not my thing.

Might do well but there's a hell of a lot of competition and lets be honest, there are very few kids who will be swayed by "RCE" :)

Only me who cant find any opponents in areana :confused:

Right now I'm dealing with a lot of server issues and guess everyone else is too. Overall I am really liking it and more than I thought I would. Though I kinda don't like how you have to wait 1 hour for pet to heal up again or pay gold. Though I guess you'd get more gold killing the creatures than cost to heal back up. It would also stress patience and for impatient people to pay. It would be cool if the time for a pet to heal up gets lower based like EU with +regen stuff. Oh and I was glad when fighting the dog and when defeating it to have it just walk off. I was afraid I'd have to see something else. Good work and keep it up compet team. I am looking forward to the actual release. :)

ya this ONE server is going to be an issue

i hope the beta testing is noticing ONE server is NOT going to work.

i hope the beta testing is noticing ONE server is NOT going to work.

Especially for "Billions of users to come and millions of jobs to be created".

Sarcasm of the day off. :)

BLAH,

The game is so unplayable with the connection issues.

No point in trying until they actually fix that first.

Finally got access this morning again.

Was able to build and upgrade and do some forest battles, hoping over my lunch hour to try out arena battles. Can only log in for short stints at work to just send pets on quests until lunch or after work so my progress in the game is extremely slow, especially with game issues last night after 5pm my time could not do anything.

Does the chat feature work for anyone else? I click the chat button but nothing happens.

Does the chat feature work for anyone else? I click the chat button but nothing happens.

The Social interactions systems are not finished quite yet so the button does nothing at the moment. That button will be removed in upcoming updates to avoid confusion until the social system is up and running.

Linked my Entropia account email to Compet.
What are the 100 ped worth of Compet items that are supposed to be available as stated by the Beta Release email?

You get 20 PED and 16 Battle Packs worth 5 PED each plus some starting Gold and Diamonds.

In regards to what cut MindArk takes from the Pet Battles for PED its 1% not 40%.

Back