Like compet so far?

• YES

Votes: 60 64.5%
  • NO

Votes: 33 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is the I don't know poll option?

I hadn't planned on actually playing, but I will let you know when I start receiving income from the deeds, which is all I am interested in at this point.

That's when we sell you a bonus slot, cash money!

Kim is back??!! Maybe because compet is actually near completion?? or because it's all you comment on anymore :(

We want and NEED a community manager.!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get 20 PED and 16 Battle Packs worth 5 PED each plus some starting Gold and Diamonds.

In regards to what cut MindArk takes from the Pet Battles for PED its 1% not 40%.

I won several 5 ped battles and I get only 3.... where 2 go ? to Jackpot ?

Obviously that I do have legend rank; and no, 80% is not world champions, just regular legend.

lol... yeah 80% win rate now against the noobs ... wait until the big boys start to play... you will be lucky at 55% win rate if you are really good.

I don't see how anything over 3% fee will manage to attract anyone to play for real cash

I won several 5 ped battles and I get only 3.... where 2 go ? to Jackpot ?

Of that 5 ped, you keep your 5 so you win 8 in reality from the stake of 10. when you lose the 5 ped the loser gets 2 and MA gets 0 and the winner gets 3

So to sum it up:

Each player puts in 5 for a total of 10.
8 goes to winner (winner wins 3 from losers 5, and keeps their 5)
2 goes to loser
0 goes to MA

with larger ones I am sure MA gets a cut, but the 1 and 5 ped MA wins nothing. The 1 ped one the winning player wins 100%...

i just lost a 5 ped duel and i had 21 ped before and 27 ped after... it said i got 3 ped. somehow this doesnt work as intended... last time i lost i didnt lose any ped...
the next won match gave me 6 ped total. so just 1 won ped when i count it like that... totally weird lol

Last edited:
When losing a 5 ped fight I lost the full battlepack and got 0 ped back yet when I win I get 3ped plus keep pack. So I need to almost win 2 times for every loss to get some profit. I like the 1ped though because if you lose then you lose 1 ped. If you win you get 1 ped. I thought I heard someone we get to keep the peds we won?

Last edited:
When losing a 5 ped fight I lost the full battlepack and got 0 ped back yet when I win I get 3ped plus keep pack. So I need to almost win 2 times for every loss to get some profit. I like the 1ped though because if you lose then you lose 1 ped. If you win you get 1 ped.

Probably game is changing the purse depending on your bet, oponent bet and pet lvls. So don't loose fait, play more.

Right now I'm dealing with a lot of server issues and guess everyone else is too. Overall I am really liking it and more than I thought I would. Though I kinda don't like how you have to wait 1 hour for pet to heal up again or pay gold. Though I guess you'd get more gold killing the creatures than cost to heal back up. It would also stress patience and for impatient people to pay. It would be cool if the time for a pet to heal up gets lower based like EU with +regen stuff. Oh and I was glad when fighting the dog and when defeating it to have it just walk off. I was afraid I'd have to see something else. Good work and keep it up compet team. I am looking forward to the actual release. :)

I got got an awesome idea from reading this... FATALITIES.

all the little cute animals and BAM all of a sudden they get ravaged mortal kombat style :)

just imagine the media exposure this would get, it would become cult quickly. the little kiddies would love it

468394fc32d72c2bdc04abd04834782a2de7fee5834b5df2fa3b9295262db4cb.jpg

Could someone please fix the horses back legs? They are really annoying, poor thing looks mangled!

What is are these about

So been playing a little compet now for last couple nights but I am confused as to what some of the stuff is still.

In Fight log there is a -1 beside some symbol when you get defeated but you never receive a +1 if you win a fight. What does this symbol even represent?

attachment.php

Also In the Division tab there is a Jackpot Pool and a Season column, Jackpot has a reward value for the top rank, and there is diamonds for all the seasons. How does that all work? First person to top rank gets that jackpot? What is a Season? How do you win these rewards?

attachment.php

Update:
What does this symbol even represent? = Battle pack lost?

Last edited:
So been playing a little compet now for last couple nights but I am confused as to what some of the stuff is still.

In Fight log there is a -1 beside some symbol when you get defeated but you never receive a +1 if you win a fight. What does this symbol even represent?

attachment.php

Also In the Division tab there is a Jackpot Pool and a Season column, Jackpot has a reward value for the top rank, and there is diamonds for all the seasons. How does that all work? First person to top rank gets that jackpot? What is a Season? How do you win these rewards?

attachment.php

The -1 symbol represents that you lost a battle pack in the fight. Currently the symbol is the same for all battle packs so fights for Gold and PEDs both display a lost battle pack. The reason that there are no +1 when you win is because you don't get a "Battle Pack" item when you win, you get the packs value in gold/PED instead.

Seasons are planned to be a set period of time at the beginning of which all ranked players are dropped down in ranking based on their rank the previous season. The players then climb the ranks again and whoever holds certain ranks when the new season ends claims a prize.

The "Jackpot Pool" is a pool that you can get bonus prizes from when you win Arena fights. The better your rank the bigger the pools you can get bonuses from will be.

Last edited:
The -1 symbol represents that you lost a battle pack in the fight. Currently the symbol is the same for all battle packs so fights for Gold and PEDs both display a lost battle pack. The reason that there are no +1 when you win is because you don't get a "Battle Pack" item when you win, you get the packs value in gold/PED instead.

Seasons are planned to be a set period of time at the beginning of which all ranked players are dropped down in ranking based on their rank the previous season. The players then climb the ranks again and whoever holds certain ranks when the new season ends claims a price.

The "Jackpot Pool" is a pool that you can get bonus prices from when you win Arena fights. The better your rank the bigger the pools you can get bonuses from will be.

So only people with emperor rank will get the gold/ped prize at the end of the current season plus the 40 diamonds, guessing all emperor's split the pool? Everyone else will just get 40 diamonds in the current season when it ends? How far do you drop in rank when new season starts? Does everyone drop to 0 or do you just drop a set amount of points based on prize amounts in next season.

So only people with emperor rank will get the gold/ped prize at the end of the current season plus the 40 diamonds, guessing all emperor's split the pool? Everyone else will just get 40 diamonds in the current season when it ends? How far do you drop in rank when new season starts? Does everyone drop to 0 or do you just drop a set amount of points based on prize amounts in next season.

The Jackpot pool is not related to the season rewards. There's always a chance when winning in Arena to get extra rewards from that pool. There will be gold and PED in the lower ranks jackpot pools as well. Being in higher ranks gives you access to bigger pools. (Currently only Emperor rank has anything in the pool)

You don't drop all the way back down to 0 at start of a new season, it will be based on your rank in the previous season.

The Jackpot pool is not related to the season rewards. There's always a chance when winning in Arena to get extra rewards from that pool. There will be gold and PED in the lower ranks jackpot pools as well. Being in higher ranks gives you access to bigger pools. (Currently only Emperor rank has anything in the pool)

You don't drop all the way back down to 0 at start of a new season, it will be based on your rank in the previous season.

How long is a "season"?

cheers!

Thanks for the info, I think I am starting to understand your division competition pools a bit more now.

Seasons are planned to be a set period of time at the beginning of which all ranked players are dropped down in ranking based on their rank the previous season. The players then climb the ranks again and whoever holds certain ranks when the new season ends claims a price.

The "Jackpot Pool" is a pool that you can get bonus prices from when you win Arena fights. The better your rank the bigger the pools you can get bonuses from will be.

prize

prizes

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/prize

:)

How long is a "season"?

cheers!

Not yet set in stone but around a month or up to three months. We will have to see what works best. Maybe different seasons can have different lengths but expect at least a month.

And thanks Mac, post has been corrected :)

It's a common typo, cheers :)

Talking of typos (and yes I have now got in w/o email tho) I have noticed that in Leaderboards in Compet 'country' is misspelt 'contry'.

Just thought I'd let you know

Still waiting on an email :rolleyes:

I just won a 5ped battlepack fight but got 0 ped?

Back