FYI: Regarding Beta Email Invitations

Princess|ComPet

Former MindArk Official
Dear ComPet deed holders,

It may take a while till everybody receives further details on the ComPet Beta, due to the high volume of emails we're sending out.

We appreciate your patience!

It may take a while till everybody receives further details on the ComPet Beta, due to the high volume of emails we're sending out.

What! I thought there would only be 1 or 2, surely no more than a few :scratch2:

Princess|ComPet

Kim has a new name :D

Also don't forget to check your spam folder, mine was hiding in there

still waiting for my mail :/

you don't need an e-mail. just download the game and start playing :)

you don't need an e-mail. just download the game and start playing :)

download from where ?

only just got back to the comp lol

Not received invitation as changed email address

Playing with "old" EU account what have User name as username not Email... and outdated email was still linked in EU,...so for me there were no option to link Compet profile to EU account, just email /Social pages available

Had changed my email address Today by EU support ... so if DB extract with email addresses, was taken even Yesterday I would not receive email ... (old email not available anymore) also my EU account in that extract would have linked to different email as its Now ....

hmmm, what is support address for Compet? :)

Tobias@ Compet

my account is also with username instead of mail for login but my mail is still tha same as when i created the account back in 2004.

i also only had mail and social options for linking mail and no option to link to EU

Well, played it for a bit...kind of got tired of it..and back in EU now. And yes for now it's very open beta :)

Still no email :(

Still no email :(

Never got mine :)

attachment.php

Oh dear and I had such low hopes for it - well they were not exceeded!

What's the point of beta invitation if the dev's are unable to write a few code lines to collect email addresses of deed holders?
I may just purchased a few compet deeds via game, but they should be still compatible with the beta test... Well, there is no invitation yet.. No hard feelings, but what does it takes so long ? You've had so much weeks after several postpones.. I'm not pissed off, just unhappy for the mistakes you make again and again...

What's the point of beta invitation if the dev's are unable to write a few code lines to collect email addresses of deed holders?
I may just purchased a few compet deeds via game, but they should be still compatible with the beta test... Well, there is no invitation yet.. No hard feelings, but what does it takes so long ? You've had so much weeks after several postpones.. I'm not pissed off, just unhappy for the mistakes you make again and again...

Come on, you should know by now that the email invites are part of the beta test :laugh:

So glad I am not the only one who has no email yet, it gives me hope that it may be there tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

check your spam folder that's where mine was. You also need to have at least 1 compet deed or more and not have bought it today or so.

No worries, you can actually remove my name from the compet mailing list as I play Entropia Universe..

Still nothing support case pending

No email for me yet, either.

Back