Tutorial bugs

Resnis

Guardian
Society
NBK Army
Resnis Resnis Tusnis
Lets start with Tutorial -

Tutorial even not used does Deduct Diamonds, as if building construction would be speeded up (even if idle wait)

That is on both initial constructions - 3 and - 9 Diamonds

Resnis there
Tobias there @ Compet :)

Demaged pet HP

Damaged pet display current HP as Max HP (not fully healed and starting new Battle) (Max HP/Max HP) as now mine got 23 HP (on Battle screen 23/23)but after a battle was left with 19 HP , started new BAttle = now 19/19 ...

Buff/Debuf info not available

when Active buff/Debuff information is not available to read (important on start to get know what this buff is about)

Also upon casting it is displayed , but very short duration (plc not extend, unless on 1st time) , but make its description available upon hovering mouse over particular buff

cheap HP restore :)

in Arena

Restoring my PET hp cost just 1 gold (Healing to full HP).... vs ~50 in forest location - exploit for attentative users

No Diamond/Gold -> PED convertion option

Probably not bug, still no option provided to conver Compet resources to PEDs/ USD so is it RCE of not ?

mouse-over doesn't work in tutorial

PED XP over level andnot upgraded

Pet next level upgrade reached and not upgraded - different views different data displayed

On Forest fight screen - Display Max XP /current level XP (continue to fight) (LvL4 XP 89/89)
vs.
On Arena screen current XP = 133/89 XP

+ info
Upon upgrade - Extra XP gained are lost.. should they be lost ? ....
in that case notification that PET has reached max XP for current level and w/o leveling will not gain any additional XP, should be added after each battle/before (more complex with higher levels I assume)

And now I can't play, only check internet connection ...
WTF? is only me ?

And now I can't play, only check internet connection ...
WTF? is only me ?

Checking server, localization (WTF localization ???), passed - server is ok, check your internet connection, reconnect, boring loop.

Checking server, localization (WTF localization ???), passed - server is ok, check your internet connection, reconnect, boring loop.

Guess servers couldn´t handle all the people playing at once XD

Usability improvement suggestion for PC

On PC ... having to move mouse over all screen on each battle (forest location vs NPCs) ~ 3 times .....also not convient

Also plc Save (carry set value) to next battle ... lame to have to click all the time... ( and missing few times .... = leading to manual battle)

PET used as part of upgrade, not required after LVL 5

Point to check - LVL 4 -> LVL5 upgrade consumes 1 additional pet

but not requires to consume on 5-> 6 and 6->7 ...

If I recall upgrading notes LVL4 -> 5, then those were indicating that additional pet would be consumed upon upgrade ...

Point to check - LVL 4 -> LVL5 upgrade consumes 1 additional pet

but not requires to consume on 5-> 6 and 6->7 ...

If I recall upgrading notes LVL4 -> 5, then those were indicating that additional pet would be consumed upon upgrade ...

level 4-5 = 1 pet level 1
level 9-10 = 2 pets level 5+

ty , Ferial

Clear mechanism,... will take number of slots to be able to upgrade pets

Clarification for PET rarity

Looted some Uncommon and legendary ....
But all got total + 8 in stat point Total just distributed differently when adding up... so what the point to indicate pet as More rare if there is no difference in stats points added (probably also later in game would be)

Thus far I´ve acquired 6 different pets who have +9. They all look the same as far as stat distribution goes

Edgehog
Phoenix Rooster
Crickey
Panda
Furlock
Beagleman

Health 3
Mojo 2
Ferocity 2.5
Endurance 1.5

No point in going for any of the others, at least not if you´re planning for lategame.

I seem to sometimes see my opponent be able to do 2 attack in one turn (or two different skills used).

Not sure if it's a bug, or something I did not figure out yet.

I seem to sometimes see my opponent be able to do 2 attack in one turn (or two different skills used).

Not sure if it's a bug, or something I did not figure out yet.

I got it too, i noticed it first time against horse which use first healing then attack.
But happened that i could attack twice in other combats.
Also flag (number 1 or 2) showing which tun is - have sometimes big delay or is not synchronized in time.

I got it too, i noticed it first time against horse which use first healing then attack.
But happened that i could attack twice in other combats.
Also flag (number 1 or 2) showing which tun is - have sometimes big delay or is not synchronized in time.

Yea, it happened to me with the horse also. (Wish it was an eqquus instead)

Also, on a fight against McCormick in arena, he got me easy because he had 2 attack in one turn ! :p

Yea, it happened to me with the horse also. (Wish it was an eqquus instead)

Also, on a fight against McCormick in arena, he got me easy because he had 2 attack in one turn ! :p

I think this is something to do with initiative. It is a chance which pet will hit first every round.
so
Round 1: you hit first enemy second
round 2: enemy hits first and you second

First impressions:
1. Needs improvement: The graphic seems ok but some of the pets look retarded. If your goal is to make cute pets try to actually make them look cute (big eyes, furry, huge heads/body ratio, etc.) Those pets look creepy. esp the rooster and the horse even the cat and the dog are with very bad design.

2 Needs improvement: Navigation around the map is not smooth when you use it on android. On PC is ok. This game is not android friendly. The buttons are really tiny and hard to hit. It made me want to uninstall it after the first few min of play. The only reason I kept playing is because I know its only a closed beta.

3. Needs improvement: The fight mechanics are really bad. The fight is so slow its annoying. I haven't investigated how balanced all the skills are... but it makes me believe that there was not much thought put into this either.

4. BUG: I bought extra slot for a pet. It said 10 ped but charged me 15. also the gold is super easy to get.

5. Needs improvemnt: No tutorial what so ever. It was left to the player to figure things out. No story line. I still dont know what are those fight packs that im buying.

Overall I have great hopes for the game but it is far from a finished product .

Back